What's the best way to commit suicide Sup Forumsros?

What's the best way to commit suicide Sup Forumsros?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8hjcW7vdxg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MrRQEQN38Lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Od, hang, cut, or shoot?

slit your throat, jump off something very high, fill a bath with warm water and slit the veins in your wrist length-wise down your arm and let the blood flow out.
There's countless ways to do it fast and easy. Just don't go for meme shit like pills and DEFINITELY don't use any kind of hazardous gases that could fuck up other people's lives after you die.

try something extravagant, like, do a sponsored climb up mt everest, get to top and jump off the edge. added bonus of being admired for charity work and achieving shit

>What's the best way to commit suicide Sup Forumsros?

I don't know, did you somehow miss the other four threads asking the exact same thing this morning?

Or should i kill my ex and her new dyke bitch then myself?

Yes
Jumping
I'm gonna jump off a cliff pretty soon probably before the end of the year

Tall building.

Fire without a doubt. Painful as fuck, but man, what a way to go out! And no, I don't mean jumping into an incinerator. I mean going outside, pouring gas on yourself and creating a spectacle for all to see and remember.

suicide by cop

I feel like this is the most fun way to go. Fuck up some shit and shoot it out with the boys.

exactly not some faggot emo slit your wrist bullshit.

Killing yourself is the best way

Suicide by natural causes

drive your car off a wharf, if where you live is near the ocean

Suicide by cop is not a guarentee since they're trained to go for incapacitations, not kill shots. If you really want to die it's best to pick something you've got a 100% chance of succumbing to.

kek

helium rids body of oxygen. problem with people doing it other ways is most cause brain damage but not death.

Hands deep in some pussy on a gigantic pile of money, in the middle of the senate during a full session.

just paint your face black and act like a nigger 100% guaranteed

Should I just go to the south side and start clipping niggas then. But can one really depend on a niggas aim?

Don't you'll surely regret the second you lose grasp of that cliff. Trust me, I've tried before. Something cushioned my fall. Even many suicide attempt survivors felt the same. You'll regret your life decisions once you reached a point of no return.

Overdose or use needle and fill your wrists with watter.

1 -800 -273 -8255

no

Idk tho lil peep made oding gay.

That's gay. Try this:

I would aim for my heart don't wanna end up all retarded and shit. Then ill really wanna die.

and use a .22cal that shit will bounce around inside you causing more damage.

But actually overdose is best way. Only what you can feel is your heartbeat and anxiety. I dont want tell anyone to do that but there is something like afterlife. This isnt only life. Your soul will always be alive. You lose your body not soul.

Im 19 yo. You cant imagine what my drunk bitch mom is doing now. Cant moveout because have last year in school. I have never been loved im always alone. Dad ran away even hes not black from family many years ago and mother is drunkig whore.
All i want have girlfriend and give all myself to her and feel loved at last fot shot time and then end this life if she decides dump me because nowdays girls only seek for something better.. But anyway this isnt my thread. It is what it is.
>Remember noone will help you. So talking to high degree doctor wont help. Only one who can change your life is you. Ofcourse finding your loved one can to but you need do something to find that other person.
All i can say you dont have anything to lose. Just remember this isnt only life. There is something more and im not religious.

I feel ya bruh life is fucked hence this sweet thread. I've oded before snorted 25 Xanax 2mgs prolly one of the best experiences of my life. But that was when I was 20. I can't find any pure Xanax but i don't think that would matter if I took enough.

i've tried to O,D and it didnt work woke up in the I,C,U. I had to go to the psych ward after that you know a danger to my self and all that shit. if your going to do it make sure you take enough because that shit sucked.

Omfg god bro same shit happened to me got locked in that bitch for 7 days. And the people in there make you feel less crazy.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8hjcW7vdxg

yeah you're right I spent 10 days in there and came out feeling like I had it all figured out but time has passed and I was wrong I still dont know shit.

>751754517
Depression can make some things more enjoyable. Ofcourse you need find and get thous things first for example good relationship not change your partners often.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MrRQEQN38Lg

with a wakizashi

With water hemlock poisoning.