Okay b I am turning 21 soon and I don't know enough about alcohol to go buy myself something nice, halp?

Okay b I am turning 21 soon and I don't know enough about alcohol to go buy myself something nice, halp?

Are you used to drinking or is it something new for you?

lool dumb amerifags have drinking age at 21 loooooooooololololtrololololololololol

But apparently we are the only nation with grammar.

I know the taste difference between caliber and Tito's.

I'd recommend a whiskey in the mid price range, try it with a couple cubes of ice only fill the glass about a finger or two up and just sip it. I love a nice whiskey on the rocks its my fav alcohol then second is beer

gibsons rare with ice and ginger ale

Ciroc with sprite/mt. dew is dank
Rum and coke is always a good choice also.

The only thing I know I do not like is beer

Go buy a bottle of gin and mix it with juice ( schweppes , sprite )

you will develop a taste for it after your mind starts associating it with good times

This Sup Forumsro is on to something. It's what I was going to suggest. Something that will get you a buzz, but isn't too harsh going down.
My pick is Southern Comform. Most people just call it SoCo. Buy bottled lime juice and you're set, OP.

Maybe you've just been drinking shit beers? Try a light beer, one with no preservatives etc they're usually the best tasting from what I've seen.

You get what you pay for.

Vodka, get some high quality stuff .

Personally I like whiskey, dont do scotch though that shit is gasoline for crazy people.

Beer is like drinking water just chug and youll get drunk.

Get 3 small bottles of different alcohols, go on internet search drinks to make with alcohol. you're bound to find something you like

I started on Malibu and Baja Blast. Half and half, change the proportions if you're sensitive.

Now that I can't drink though I'd give anything to just die choking on my own vomit.

Bacardi Gold mixed with coke

If you like sweet drinks, Somersby apple cider is nice.

Fuck you nigger Bourbon is for inbreds

rye whiskey mixed with cola and just a dash of creme soda. Smooth as frogs hair.

Bourbon is fucking delicious and if you think otherwise you probably let some nigger called jerome fuck your wife

An easy tasty drink is Captain and Coke. It's cheap and tastes good. I think Captain 100 tastes better but it's more expensive. $20 still isn't bad though. A regular bottle of captain is like $14. Jack Daniels is good too. You'll just have to buy stuff and try it to see what you like. If you can buy a pint first, that'll be easier on the wallet especially if you don't like it.

You can also go to the bar and tell the bartender it's your birthday and don't know what you want. They should be able to come up with something. Try an Irish car bomb, AMF, Long Island, or something.

Says the guy who fucks his sister after slamming a fifth of jack

>15$ for a bottle
>'good'
>midrange
How's high-school buddy?

So what if I do? She has a nice ass.

Op just get trashed at a bar and try a bunch of new things.

Try some fruit ciders.
Strawberry and lime, forest fruits, that kinda thing.
Kinda girly but if you don't know shit about booze it's a safe bet if you want to be drunk.