Holy Christ you're retarded

This thicc trap flirts with you.

What do?

Slap cock, punch balls, gtfo.

Traps dont have tits
That is a tranny
Calling it a trap does not make it less gay
That being said i would smash

I just wanna see some more fat bailey pics.

>People actually like BailyBald

Get better taste faggoritos

>I miss linetrap
I'd say the same about alexis if I ever saw sarina valentina, both are just tragedies

Never understood people having a winge "dude got tits". There's a warm hole to cum in and there's tits to grab. Don't have to touch anything else, just get over it and fuck her. She's prettier then a shirt on of natural girls anyway. If she looked manly and was hairy, with dude looks then I understand. Other then that, deny yourself a nut and let me get a piece. Idiots.

Fat, thin whatever, id raw dog bailey till I died.

I fucked Bailey Jay before about 10 years ago. It was at a convention and he was dressed as a school girl. He was flashing people his chest and was threatened to get kicked out until he said he was a boy. First trap I ever met, wasn't really a trap then just a skinny dude with a slightly girly face.

tell her i'm also a thick trap myself, trade a few clothes and then go out whore ourselves to drunken truck drivers

Sause?

The difference being, when you pull out your dick is covered in faeces.

An earlier thread.

Ok Retard so post it....

Proven traps get gross after 25

JEEBUS they got fat

Looks like Fat Amy

>after 25
Nigga u gay

He. You mean HE got fat

>doesn't think it's fat
>is probably a 300lb amerifat

Take her home with me and fuck her God damn brains out, that's what. Im talking, slick hard fast and raw. Would suck that dick too.

Proof of trap?

No, no. You didn't.

Newfigs are always aggressive about proving that they're not new when they really are.

Suck it's cock, ream it's ass, slide in cock and fuck til dead.

So what do you faggot trap loving fuckatrds do when you actually hook up with one of these dudes and their five o clock shadow starts coming out? What about when they get a beer belly or start going bald? Then what?

Traps are just for fucking you dumbass. Nobody does the long term thing. We'll all die of aids anyways.

Kill it with fire

>Nobody does the long term thing
This, traps are purely sexual being. The moment their looks start going downhill is the moment they lose their worth as human beings and should kill themselves while they still have a chance to leave a pretty corpse.

Hate to agree but ... he's right. I dated a tranny for a few weeks, mutual head was great but she always wanted to be my top. I didn't enjoy it. She flipped the fuck out big time when I ended it. Luckily I never told her where I worked. F that drama.

Pass.

BAILEY JAY!!

Execute.

Fuck that ass of course

proof of thick and trap

holy shit. I haven't seen BJ in a while. When did she's never been tiny, but that's way chubbier than she used to be.

Give dat prostate a tongue bath, of course.

Vomit.

Fuck it in the ass.

Europe’s obesity rate is almost the exact same as america you euro trash hippie

imgur.
com/a/tbx0G