Post your dirty little incest stories, green texts, and family members you want to fuck

Post your dirty little incest stories, green texts, and family members you want to fuck.

v=sS7k5C2xZvs

Bump

>v=sS7k5C2xZvs
is ded

Bumping til I get to a computer to contribute.

>Be me, entering junior year of high school
>Just got my license and my first car, get to drive myself to and from school
>Cousin goes to middle school right down the block, lives not far from me, decide I'll pick her up from school from now on
>Listen to her gossip every day after school in the car, middle schoolers are apparently horny little fucks
>Tells me about how she flashed her crush a shot up her skirt at school but he didn't react
>Tell her middle school boys are practically developmentally challenged, can't pull that stuff with high school boys
>Takes that as a challenge, straight drops her skirt to the floor board, dares me what I'd do
>Reach over, stick my hand down the front of her panties, rub her lips
>Glance over to gauge her reaction, she's got a shocked and excited grin on her face
>Pull off into a smaller park that I've used for car play with an ex before, know no one will be there
>She crawls into the back seat over the center console, get myself an eyeful before I join
>Fuck her in the back of my car, cum in her
>She convinces her mom to put her on BC because of heavy flow or some shit
>Fuck everyday after school in the back of my car

Bump

Bump

my mom got black out drunk last christmas. i had to pour her into the car and while i was driving i took the opportunity to hike up her dress and explore her whole body. when i got home a carried her inside, put her on the couch and fucked her. i even came in her. regular sex will never be good enough now though so that kinda sucks.

Nothing since?

No clue how to greentext but here's my first story after lurking a long while.

Once upon a fucking summer I (16) was stuck with staying home inside sick with heat stroke (SoCal is hell sometimes and I was a pussy) Well my sister (14) was watching TV with me in my room, as she was "With me on my deathbed" as she puts it. Some shitty comedy movie was on and she went from her chair to laying next to me. Tell her that laying next to me was a bad idea as I was sweaty, half naked for survival, and she was just gonna make it hotter. She heard "Half Naked" and thought "Oh Ok. If I'M also naked it'll be okay" so she strips to her Underwear and says she just wants to lay down on my matress because it's comfier than hers is. She lies next to me fir a few, nothing happening. Then she moves in closer. And closer. And closer. And now we are cuddling. At this point I dint even CARE about being too hot as my mind had made up "Just let the naked girl ne near you" and not "You're dying asshole" So now that we are basically spooning she says she is really comfy and loves me yada yada lovey BS and my edgy ass says "Yeah ok" and she got all grumpy and joked about hitting me and made stupid pouty faces while looking over her shoulder.

Then she wiggled

F U C K

I, in my infinite wisdom, push closer. She gies from wiggling to grinding, then eventually I go for it and slip in slowly. Ended up fucking her rught there, cumming between her legs. Then we cuddled for a few more minutes and she got up, made some sex jokes at me, and left.

Been 2 years and we never talked about it ever.

I guess if you're both underage and you both want it and she's not under 10?

I guess if you're both underage and you both want it and she's not under 10???

Same here, except she came for my graduation, and the next morning I acted like she came in my bed that night and mounted me. Seriously, you missed your shot, you best pray you get another.

No, like no younger than 11 for sure. Definitely not older than thirteen either. Don't know for sure how old, though, never bothered to learn.

no she doesn't drink like that very often. that christmas my mom and aunts decided they wanted to play one of their old college drinking games. i also dont live at home and that only happened because i was between apartments and was crashing in my parents basement for a couple weeks.

and another dirty secret. after that i found a 47 year old woman that has been roleplaying as my mom for the better part of this last year. i seriously think i've irreparably damaged my sexuality.

>family members you want to fuck
Sis and niece in a threesome

I cheat on my girlfriend with my 12 year old cousin regularly.

is it because he has a bigger dick than her?

Yes.

I hope you get them both pregnant at the same time as punishment for playing with a poor girl's heart. And also because it would be hot.

Same

I wouldn't call it damage if you enjoy it.

I enjoy the he'll out of it. We even recreated the incident with my mother. She got black out drunk and I got to have my way with her while she was passed out. I filled it with my phone and we fucked while watching it.

That's life!