You fucking NEETs piss me off. You take absolutely no responsibility for your future, talk about pussy but are virgins...

You fucking NEETs piss me off. You take absolutely no responsibility for your future, talk about pussy but are virgins, and hang out here hoping something gets better for you without actually earning it.

Then you wake up one morning, realizing what a failure you are, and blame your stupid decisions on blacks/jews/women/whomever, and congregate with other failures saying the same thing so you never, ever, have to take responsibility for your own laziness, arrogance, lack of social skills, and lack of employability.

The thing that pisses me off is the only time you will get up off your fat, lazy, uneducated ass is to vote for the most incompetent people to run my government (that, BTW I pay with MY tax dollars- you don't pay shit) because they feed the racist, sexist, xenophobic bullshit back to you that you use as a coping mechanism to live through your failed life.

Your opinions on blacks don't count because you haven't met any.

Your opinions on women don't count because they stay away from you.

Your opinions on politics don't count because you've never paid a dollar in taxes and don't actually financially support any form of government.

Go get a life.

Sure thing bud

You should head off to bed now, your mommy might need help with that thanksgiving dinner tomorrow

Kinda feel like this may be a copypasta...

thanksgiving doesnt exist in his country

>Sure thing bud
>You should head off to bed now, your mommy might need help with that thanksgiving dinner tomorrow

Between my wife* and I we have 3 houses, 2 jobs, 3 bachelors degrees, 2 masters degrees, and make over $100k/year. We didn't do it by sitting on our asses and hoping some grand money drop would happen, or we'd win the lottery. We took some fucking responsibility and worked hard. And that goddamned dinner I'll have? I paid for it with money I earned. When was the last time you paid for a meal with money you earned?

*wife: Noun. When a woman actually thinks you're worth a shit and will stuck arounf

bump

If you're so successful, why the fuck are you even here? Seems far more likely you're full of shit and you're actually an overweight suburban fatass that's mad his mommy's nigger boyfriend is coming over for thanksgiving tomorrow

Because I'm an oldfag that was here before Sup Forums was wrecked threads, dubs threads, and trap threads.

I come here maybe once or twice a month for the lulz, but after this last election I realized that men* here have no philosophy to their life other than blame non-whites, blame women, take no responsibility for their situation and hope a 'God-Emperor Trump' will somehow save their ass.

*There are no women here. Seriously. Just guys posting trap threads, dick pics, and shit they swiped from women.

OP here- no one is disputing this, is my point 100% valid?

Enjoy working hard wage cuck. I'm sitting here living comfortably while your taxes pay for my home, booze, weed and vidya. What more could a man want in life. Today I woke up at noon, rubbed one out, ate some Jamaican patties and gamed, how was your day normie?

Final bump

I know exactly what I would do I had money.
Nothing like growing up low/middle to teach you about how to properly allocate resources.

Thanks for paying taxes for me op. Tonight I drink to u

I drove to work today in a car I own, hung out with great people, talked to women without harassing them, talked to a black guy without calling him a nigger or being afraid of him, earned a paycheck, drove back home in a car I own, got on my computer (I own), use an internet service I paid for by earning money, and posted here.

You on the other hand have no social life, no employability, and can't get laid. BTW when you get sick (maybe bad booze?) or hurt, I pay for your shit too- and even if Obamacare is repealed, I still pay for you because you'll never pay a medical bill in your life, and they'll just jack my rates up to cover your ass.

Did someone call for the... master-debator?

>take responsibility
Agree 100%
Just kinda sucks that rich half-wits (not that all rich ppl are) aren't forced to except the same reality that I'm faced with. But thats the way she goes boys.

>lazy uneducated voters.
We live in a democracy. Everyone gets to vote.
Just like being born poor: that's the fucking way she goes boys.

The rest makes sense I suppose

>What more could a man want in life
The self-respect that only comes from a hard day's work
The touch of a woman
Moving out of Mom's basement
Being able to afford a car
Not having to ask your parents for shit

>Wants free Stuff
>>Doesn't realize nothing is free and someone is working hard so he can sit on his ass and jerk off all day

> Just like being born poor

There's a difference between born into or having temporary stretches of poverty and choosing to stay in it. Read the bio of J K Rowling- went from zero income and divorced unemployed mom to billionaire through nothing but hard work and hustling.

K I'm not about to harass women or niggers
>stories and information posted here Yada Yada.
I got a paycheck without having to lift a finger. Who needs women when you have Internet and a computer (which I own XD) I tell ya rights never has a headache and won't get jealous, divorce me and take half my shit if I decide to use the stranger hand. You assume I have no social life but in reality I have a lot more free time to socialize than you do. While you're grinding for pay, I'm smoking a Jay. I really don't see how you think you can justify working your ass of when you can get payed to chill. You should really try it =)

> (You)
>>What more could a man want in life
>The self-respect that only comes from a hard day's work
Meh, out smarting the system is more rewarding than you'd think
>The touch of a woman
Muh dick don't know the difference
>Moving out of Mom's basement
Welfare pays for my apartment
>Being able to afford a car
I can take the bus or a cab if push comes to shove but shark's pony is fine more often than not
>Not having to ask your parents for shit
Again neet bux

There are 2 kinds of people in life.

Those who can't do anything to escape their circumstances (mentally ill, terminally ill, severe handicap, wrongly convicted, elderly, children in broken homes, etc), and people who choose not to escape them.

The people who choose not to look for opportunities-
>Not in Education, Employment or Training
-and can do so are the most pathetic people on the planet. You don't earn any part of the life around you. Yeah, the money is better when you earn it, yeah I'd have more time if I didn't have to work, yeah maybe the economy is a Ponzi scheme with wage slaves at the bottom- but at the end of the day I have something you'll never have: Self Respect.

I realize that homie and I am grateful for yall supporting me but I don't see why ya gotta act all high and mighty

You spent a lot of money and time to only make 100k\year. Between the two of you? I make 100 alone and didn't waste half my life getting useless pieces of paper.

>We live in a democracy. Everyone gets to vote.

We (the US) used to only allow property owners to vote, and required a poll tax. This filtered out the NEETs from voting back in the day.

I live in a low-cost part of the country where houses average $100k. The wages are lower here- we live very well on this.

Why are you worried about me, dumb fuck?Worry about yourself. I know all of my problems were caused by me. Niggers are pieces of shit but I do not blame them for any of my personal problems. I have probably been with better looking women than you have. Go fuck yourself

Well that's good at least.

Makes sense in theory.
But couldn't that lead to an imbalance in power after multiple generations have gone by?
Not saying I wouldn't have a different stance if was part of the 1 %.
All accounts I guess would be different based on how much money you have

Who says I don't have self respect comrade? Self respect is so subjective, society says I need to be a slave to have self respect, that's Bullshit. I am perfectly happy living within my means, I have enough money to buy everything I need and enough left over to stash a bit away for a rainy day. What could be more rewarding than such a care free life? At the end of the day, you do you man. If working makes you happy, go for it. Ain't none of my business, just trying to help you see the other side of the coin buddy.

You don't have to be pay of the 1%to own land

Threads about to 404, clearly nobody gives a shit about your workin man problems =)

Sorry. I'm kinda tired. The point I was trying make is your probably gonna get different opinions based on your individual level of wealth. All individual accounts are probably going to be different based on the amount of wealth and the amount of land a person owns.
Rich people want to stay rich.
And poor people want to become rich.

I wish I had more energy for better arguments. But sigh.. the master-debator is very tired

Op gotta go to bed to work in the morning to pay his taxes =P