Is anyone else lonely?

Is anyone else lonely?

You're all liars.

Me

What do you do in life?

Eat and sleep and take up space. Am unemployed. Live with my parents.

How old are you? why do you still stay with them?

Always, brother.

Im 18. Havent planned life. Trying to get job.

Not anymore

Same here.
Because I have no where else to go, and thye are sticking to their jobs, even though they know I'm a dissapointment.

It's a funny thing. As many people as there are, there is a "Lonliness" phenomenon

/thread

neet here. spend most of my time in my room alone. occasionally my girlfriend will stop by, or i'll venture out to eat something, but 95% of my time is spent alone. i still feel like i don't get enough me-time.

I'm kinda in the same position. I like to think it's only a phase.
I moved out for 2 years, now im back.

Because we're all staring at fucking dopamine laced screens all day. Technology has fucked humanity because our mental strength is shit.

Yeah, Recently finished a relationship. Now i'm back to my routine which is eat and sleep

The Loneliness comes more for how they feel, more than actially being lonely.
Have 10 people around, but you know no one, and no ones seems to like you, while they have each other, You are with ten people, but you still feel alone.

yeah, kind of wish my friends would hang out with me or contact me, even if it's just for sex.

I feel you. Any tips on getting a shitty job. Cant even get that rn.

I want girl
Obsess over girl until I get her, and then get bored
Or don't get her and get upset

Rinse repeat

The grass is always greener

IVE GOT A BIKE

Yea it's a wierd, fucked thing. a little after HS i disassociated myself from my HS friends.
Id gone to college only for a semester. dropped out deciding i want to pursue music somehow.
the only problem is im broke and liveing in an rv that i want to use to travel.
My problem is mental struggle and second guessing my goals. Not fearing pursuing music, but doubting myself anyways. All the while thinking about how im alone.

so tru

In my case is more like:
I want girl.
I'm not good enough.
Don't try.
Let girl go.
Consider suicide until I fall asleep

Rinse Repeat.

most the time

Does anyone here feel they have nothing to give but workforce labor?
i/ve always hated the idea that a "blue collar" working life is monotonously scary. But people, especially hispanic culture, seriously diginifies an entire life spent working, rather than doing what you truly love.
Basically, if you dont work, or got to college, you're a loser...

what im saying is i hate those ideas

Yes.
Is money an acceptable way to try and fill loneliness hole?

Yeah I rarely get girl and I'm actually afraid of when I do, because I'm afraid of committing to her. What if there's a better option in the future... Etc. Also I don't want to dump a girl and make her feel like shit, so I would probably poison the relationship until she left

i think it's what you want to achieve with the money. You need goals in life. and make the path, and individual goals clear.

Pursuing music seems impossible. My overall goal is to become fully independent. i bought an rv and am gonna go "prepper" on that fucker. Then ill travel for the sake of music.
Meanwhile tho, im still creating this thread. So....

Yes. 23 and making enough money to buy my acid and reefer, and still feeling lonely.

I guess I have too much idle time

Gayest story.
>be fat fag
>Had childhood friend from school
>lived two towns away from mine
>talked in school
>Sometimes mother invited him
>FunTimes.Jpg
>"Fuck it, I'll go visit him"
>started walking to his house every two weeks.
It becomes a thing for a couple of years.
>actually start losing some weight
>>inb4 The Wall
>Friend's mother takes him to 'Merica
>Last thing we do is celebrate his birthday
>Good Bye
>Fast Forward to present
>Once again Fat Fag
>No more childhood friends
>Hear he is having a good life
>Glad for him
I'll probably never see him again, bu i hear he is living the "American Dream". I still miss him. He was the chillest dude I've met.

True!!

Well, to all the lonely fuckers out there. I can tell you that there is certainly no doubt that you can make your life better. It's just self-control. There's nothing that feels more beautiful than mental clarity.
I'm trying to get going here as a traveler. I'v always wanted to try meeting fellow faggots.
....the thought of lonely faggots becoming friends in the real world is something i've always thought of out of frustration with depression.

Something that can seriously haunt people is the past; eventhe good memories. It's important to try focusing on what to do next in regards to an ultimate future goal.

What country are you from?

Well, yeah.
Most of us are capable to make our lifes betters.
The thing is it becomes hard due to the fact that, well, we are faggots. We feel sad, anxious, and depressed.
If we met each other irl it would probably end with either a few awkward friendships or literally not doing anything about it.
Because the lonely most of the time are lonely by their own merits.

>Something that can seriously haunt people is the past; even the good memories.

That's true but there's nothing for me in the future anyway. I should've died a long time ago.

I don't think it really is important for the conversation, but I'm from Honduras.
Central America, for does that don't memorize every country in the world.

yea jst curious.

Well, Trump's probably going to try to deport your friend, so you at least have that hope.

It's hard to imagine all the reasons for seemingly unmeritted anxiety or depression.
in my case it's the very fac that i think i no longer can have a clear conscience. and it only fules my anxiety.

>i no longer can have a clear conscience.

What did you do?

There are people born with an illness that can't recieve sympathy in the world.
They live to supress the illness, or fall to it.

Yes but I also can't deal with people. Not their fault, I'm just caught in a self hating depression loop.

Yea social anxiety is fucking maddening. i get nervous around people for no fucking reason. I think it's about the clarity; the understanding that'll save you. at least i hope so

I wish you all the best.

Thanks dubs. You too.

Some days, most days I'm too busy to think about it

keep busy then, friend. Mind Monotony, and have goals in life.