Do you agree with FreeleeTheBananaGirl?

Incisors.

/thread

No
/thread

No because she is a tremendous cunt.

Including animals?

Wipe out a bunch of species. Dumbass.

She looks anorexic. I would not take health advice from her.

nope

I see meat eaters do not like their diet being questioned. Pussies.

>751817959

She is, yes. But she's hot.

It's a diet that doesn't need questioned, because it was the norm for hundreds and thousands of years. Veganism, however...

India begs to differ. Millions of people are vegans there for thousands of years.

O, and talking about something old ad accepted.. Religion is kinda old, yet every major religion rapes children by the thousands. Especially western priests. Is that should not be questioned as well?

Vegan women often have fertility problems, so is this her way of "leveling the playing field"?

>751818391

Oh, look, you made up a thing right on the spot. True salesman right there.

>eating animals has happened for millenia! so will continue to consume the flesh of other beings

your appealing to tradition, bad argument

I don't care what she says... I'm gonna fap over her right now

>751819015 wait, I have a better pic.

Quick!

Too late

She "accidentally" showed this on her YT video. More to cum.

"accident" that happened on her instagram.

Butt

Nice. Keep em coming

Butt #2

Butt #3

YT thumbnail, she talked how she got boobjob. That's it. Have no more.

It's enough. Gracias!

>751819180

So I was too late, huh. Well, honor her the next time.

>751819385

You're welcome. Those are the best pics I've found of her over the years. Now she's fucked up by social media after numerous suggestions of killing people and forcing the entire world population to go veg, and other crazy shit. She pretty much stopped posting on her instagram, YT comments disabled, and her channel shrinks everyday. For some reason this info helps me cum harder when I thinkk about her.

Maybe if you read medical/scientific data instead of just food-cult sites you'd know it is an actual problem. Largely due to the fact that most vegans have horribly-unbalanced diets. I only looked it up out of curiosity about OP's quote.

>751819682

Oh, so you read something on the internet in couple of seconds, and now you're an expert? How do you do that?!

Most peopleiin the west have horribly unbalanced diets when they eat meat too. What's your point? It's not like going vegan magically makes you healthy. You still need to watch what you eat like everyone else.

Meats are a known carcinagen too. Enjoy your cancer fuckers

Is that you Freelee? One of the most shameless self promoters online. Stop shilling your shitty channel.

>751820054

Even health organization recommends now to eat very little meat, lol.

Nobody wants to be indian, not even indians.

>751820123

Nah, it's just one of her ex followers who still jerks to her once in a while.

>751820152

No logic found 404. Stupid ass kid humor found.

who gives a flying fuck about what a random camwhore thinks and why should anyone have an oppinion about her oppinion you needledick faggot

just another attention whore spewing outrageous mediocre ideas for some spotlight

>751820899

You care enough to write this comment.

>A diet that DEMANDS supplements and has only ever been successful in first world nations is what everyone should do

>tradition

I don't think you understand what that word means

>751821148

Plis share more retarded shit you've heard in 'murica.

>isnt even american
Oh man i feel sorry for you. What backwards 3rd world shithole that cant afford meat are you from? Africa? Its africa right?

"All whinging leftist vegan sluts should be arsefucked till they die"

Do you agree with common sense?