/brit/

calculus exam in 17 hours edition

When I go to sleep tonight I'll wake up tomorrow and live another day

arrogant moany students

hay fever starting to play up a bit

>calc

fucking hell? are you literally 17 years old?

ABSOLUTELY raking in the (you)s in the DM comments lad. muslamic attacks are a gold mine for baiting both lefties and rorkes

>calculus exam

hello 17/18 year old!

digs? I'll give you a dig
*heems every student in sight*

anyone else never prayed in their life? wouldn't even know where to begin. do you just sit down and sort of mentally project your thoughts to god or what? do you do it like you're writing a letter, or like you're having a conversation? do I have to fill in the bits where he's supposed to be speaking?

'eadslappin?

no, I never believed in a god

You just have a heart-to-heart with Him yeah

Dear God,

I know we have never really had a conversation before, but I'm having a rough time right now....Need a gf, please grace me with one.

Amen

didn't you have to do it before lunch in primary school? we did

Hate pints
Dislike pints
Not fond of pints
No opinion on pints
Usually have a quiet can
Like pints
Enjoy pints
LOVE pints

so it's like a cosmic wishing well?

gotta be 21 to have a pint in yankistan unfortunately

loving a pint

no rasheed

>/brit/ is only 1 person

you can stop now

absolutely HATED that
the praying and the singing, waste of fucking time, sitting on that cold hard floor for an hour

try meditation

prayer is talking at the universe, meditation is listening to it

That's called the Angelus you little fedora wank

it'd be ridiculous to suggest that sociology courses should have a unit on statics and thermodynamics, so why are universities trying to shoehorn sociology/feminism/psychology into engineering?

>just let me sit down here for a moment and close my eyes and talk to an invisible spirit in the sky
religion is a serious mental illness and should be treated like schizophrenia

I refuse to panhandle to the end all of existence.

how do I do that, just sit there and be quiet for a bit?

do americans have the word "shop". can they use it as a synonym for a "store"? or is it just a verb

>tfw excused from morning prayer because I was the only white kid

insha'allah

anglican here

for me, i close my eyes and search my heart. get this warm and peaceful sensation, and to me that's god.
so i talk to him (in my head), i ask him for safety and prosperity and whatnot, and in return i show him love.

>Sup Forums still supports trump
such a scenario could not be produced by artificial means

Saudi arabia, the birthplace of Islam literally carried out 9/11 lol and lefties think terrorism has nothing to do with islam

bit of a thick cunt aren't you rorke

yes we are familiar with the word and use it

we shop at shops and find food to store at stores

>"you don't say much do you"
>"don't worry we don't bite ;)"
>"sorry what? speak up a bit"
>"you're really quiet aren't you aha"

FUCKING STOP IT NORMANS, ITS NOT SO EASY!!

bit more than that, it more practise than prayer, there's guides on the 'tube if you're interested

nah it helps focus your priorities

not a single non-white in my school, i'm not a southerner lad. in fact if there was a muslim population there probably wouldn't be a prayer to jesus would there you fucking div

>yanks have to be 21 to have a pint

SCREAMING

Control, propaganda, conversion.

>i close my eyes and search my heart. get this warm and peaceful sensation, and to me that's god.
want this

am 70.590551 inches tall

means I can just about round up to 5' 11''

that sounds really bent

do you ever get embarrassed with yourself for believing all that utter mumbo jumbo? I think I would

extrovert privilege is real

I just grab some animal off the street and make a sacrifice to the ancestors for guidance, then leave the carcass out for a sky burial

have to wonder what's going to change their minds

good lad, you make your own luck in this world. Putting all hope in something intangible must be terribly counterproductive.

Since when are engineers required to take psychology classes? Sounds like bullshit. I'm a chemistry student and I've never had to take any humanities course I didn't want to.

Who here /confident public speaker/?

27C here, putting water in the fridge season is open

OFFICIAL TIER OF FAST FOOD

BEST TIER:
>Chik-Fil-A
>Five Guys
>In & Out
>Moo-Ya
>Panera Bread
>Quiznos

OKAY TIER
>Panda Express
>Sonic
>Jimmy John's
>Schlotzkys
>Whataburger
>Dairy Queen
>Braums

BAD TIER
>Subway
>Wendy's
>Jack in the Box
>Taco Bell

HORRIBLE TIER
>McDonalds
>KFC
>Burger King
>Long John Silver's

dont know what shite uni you're going to but they arent

the religious are mentally ill

I CLOSE MY EYES AND SEIZE IT
I CLENCH MY FISTS AND BEAT IT
I LIGHT MY TORCH AND BURN IT
I AM THE BEAST I WORSHIP

>Northern Ireland is the safest place in the world
How did this happen lads?

*prays for you*

love diversity
love pegging
hate pints
just don't like 'em, simple as

oxford

don't care desu

i'm sure you believe shite that i'd laugh at; e.g. how you're not a worthless paki

>HORRIBLE TIER
>>Burger King
>>Long John Silver's

>maths exam on friday
>have learned about 1/5th of the material

McDonalds outside of America is decent

They don't force you to take humanities courses, they inject the subject matter from those courses into said engineering.

turns out I was 5'10" after all, I just misread 5.8 feet as 5'8"

think 'sheeds realised that bombing norn ireland would actually improve it

A cute girl who I'd been talking to for about a month, turned around to me one day and said "I'd say you're a bit shy, aren't you?" with a weirdly optimistic smile, like she was hoping I'd agree. still don't understand why she did it.

silly dumb brit

sure that's not your willy measurement?

That's just sad, like he's trying to convince himself as much as he's reciting what's become a dogmatic point.

you didnt do it in school? its basically just taking some alone time where you basically talk to god about whatever you want

Much better in the UK, and don't even get me started on KFC.

umm sweaty if I were a paki I'd likely believe religious shite just like you do xx

go have a nice relaxing prayer why don't you? hahahaha

*googles ISIS*

*reads "Islamic State"*

*does a think*

not me

>try to be funny
>falls flat
>piss self
>retake seat

but ISIS is basically Saudi arabia which basically is Islam so no ISIS is basically Islam

maybe her friend said something along the lines of "I'm sure he likes you, he's just shy" and she was trying to work out of you were, in fact, shy or you just don't like her. that's a positive interpretation anyway

How exactly would they do this? "Lads engineer me up world without patriarchy, pronto"

man KFC here is so good
it was AWFUL back in yankland/yanklite

>british
>not anglican
yeah not fooling anyone rasheed

I went to McDonalds in the UK. It was the exact same.

taco bell is alri desu theres one near me
>i'd get some but it's in a shopping centre that's been evacuated today becuase of terrorism haha love diversity me

reckon they realised if they tried absolutely ANYTHING, there'd been a genocide in the morning

It's all America's fault for letting the Saudis get away with promulgating their cancerous ideology 2bh

If you didnt go to a religious school chances are you're a paki and need to get out

>eating Mcdonalds on holiday
people like you should be put down

Touched her thigh once so I can't have been that shy

one of my mates has gone full retard at uni
the cringy kind of anti-sjw

no..no..drumpf told me islam and saudi arabia are good.. the god emperor would never lie..

KFC in the UK is so nice. Here it's just like a cheap quick ting.
Never had McDeez in the US t󠀢bh

>literally called the church of ENGLAND
>british
bit of thick cunt aren't you deary

no surprises there though since you believe in god and stuff haha

went on the facebook and my brother posted that he's going to some lgbt trivia event

Correct.

Shame that the Republic is trying to forcibly remove Catholicism from schools while importing Islam.

this desu

pretty sure all british primaries are c of e, so if anyone didn't go to one they either went to catholic school (acceptable) or a muslim one (unacceptable)

If you went to a religious school in England then there's a much higher chance you're a paki
catholics are white pakis
fuck organised religion

literally impossible for me to get a bf
even if I do the pakis will kill me

>promulgating
word of the day

batter you if I ever see you in my food court EVER again