Asian thread? Asian thread

Asian thread? Asian thread.

Bonus points for amateur OC

Any new?

not sure, got this a few weeks ago

More?

Unfortunately no. I just saved this one from the last asian thread.

asian women are bossy prudes

anybody know who this is?

Some whore

Thank you for your contribution.

does half asian count?

Yup

Not to me but I don't care

Sauce please?

oops wrong pic
shes not even asian

You guys like?

moar

More

I fell in love... fuck

No sauce, saved from last time FeelsBadMan

OC Asian GF

Tits?

anyone have that girl in black with her ass to the camera? love her bod and would love to save the pics to this pc

I like fresh girls, I hate tattoos and piercings and any of that shit. Biggest turn on for me these days is immaculate pure clean skin, not even tanned, just rosy. Like they just got out the bath and their nips look puffy and everything just looks so damn smooth you could fucking eat it, like her body is so soft, and she's all yours but you're stunned to silence because she looks so incredible, and she slowly moves towards you and lightly puts her hand around your throbbing shaft, and her touch is so delicate and hands so soft and warm that it already feels like you're inside her, and she hasn't even moved it yet, she looks up at you with these big innocent eyes and asks "Can you please put this inside me? I'm so fucking wet." She lays back on the bed and spreads her legs, using two fingers to open her pussy and show you just how wet she is, and a full pint of Honey Nut Cheerios spills out onto the floor in front of you, and then that fucking bee turns up and he's all like "That's MY business, stay out of it! If you don't reply to this post I'll kill your whole fucking family in your sleep!" and you start losing all your spaghetti but you're still horny so you just start facefucking that bee but actually you're just fucking the cheerios and she leaves you but you're cumming so hard you just don't care anymore.

Such a cheeky face. She would love the cock

Blue hair?

More?

lovely

halfie

no bee mean to me

halfies are bestie

it was the only pic i have

Yep! Here's her with her fuck holes exposed.

Can we see more of her with blue hair? Is she your gf?

halfie girls are the most beautiful kind

Sure are

go on.. check em%%

Shes my gf, gotta take more pics with the blue hair, I got stacks of vids though haha

OC

this is a good bread

stunner
if you got more post 'em

now that I like

Why the fuck would you add this retarded dog shit to a fucking nude?

it hides the nose

many asians have flat or phat noses

She looks great with blue hair! Does she dye her hair any different colors? By any chance can you share the vids?

She FOB?

Same girl?

Not really, this is the first time shes dyed her hair an out there color. I love it

Not the same girl, different poster

Not fobby

my gf

Can you share more of her with blue hair and the videos? She seems like a very kinky bitch.

Any interest or anyone have her saved?

my gf. posted a couple of times, anyone saved?

Some dude

So hot. More of her?

Wont post vids because of face.

hmm love passed out

yes

shes gorgeous

yummmmy

enjoy =] want anything? dont have too many pics on this pc though

All good. Just share more of her with that amazing blue hair.

nice light brown eyes

yeah any sleep exploring in general, ass spread close ups. youre good people

dayum shes sexy af, dump away op

OC asian gf