Alright, which 1 of you was this?

Alright, which 1 of you was this?

id buy that

Me, sorry about the mess.

Just imagine how much pussy he gets. Oceans and oceans of it.

me on the left

Cool fit, he doesn't have the virgin loser that the average Sup Forumsnon has.

heart pupils/10

Would wear unironically.

Would date

I never leave home without a dress shirt and a jacket. Haven't been accused of being a magi in one and a half day.

>Sup Forums unironically defending revealing your power level
I hate what nu-Sup Forums has become. The Youtube/Reddit
"ironic weeaboo" culture is surely to blame for this flood of newfaggotry.

Im fucking pissed that anime has become so mainstream that you can see such thing on the street.

>believing in powerlevel
Are you 14 years old?

get the fuck outa here

Once CR dies anime will fall in popularity.

>being this new
Lurk more or fuck off.

The niggest. Bonus points if that's not really his house.

what is CR

>unironically believing in powerlevel
You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18

What is LeBron doing in the hood?

> pants as well
I refuse to believe this is real

Based

lol epic :P

Child Rhinoplasty. All these young kids having their noses removed so they "look more like anime characters".

>He never using the hentaicore fit.
Why are you calling other people new and ironic.

Yea only a crack baby can be new and ironic at the same time. Bonus if not 100% white.

Holy shit are you new

This is exactly how I imagine a small town cop on a day off.

>h-he is n-new!

muh secrit club! Grow up

There is nothing wrong with being proud of your tastes. Grow up and stop caring about society

Best to hide your powerlevel. The younger generation doesn’t understand that it wasn’t ironically cool to be nerdy and watch anime and play video games like it is now.

You just kept it to yourself.

People like this are what you call "ironic weebs". They don't really care about anime, but they love letting other people think they care about anime.

Not something Sup Forums is capable of, more like reddit or twitter normals.

Just fucking stop. You’re a newfag. You’re making it painfully obvious.

Not sure about that by reading this thread, or perhaps this board is really mostly reddit/tumblr now

this is nu-Sup Forums, everyone

>HEY EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME I FAP TO JAPANESE COMICS SEE HOW ECCENTRIC I AM

No different from wearing a fursuit in public places.

We're talking about 2017 Sup Forums here.

>underage trying to fit
Stop please. Powerlevel is not relevant once you become adult. Someday you will understand.

I watch animu and I would wear one time in public for keks

Why are there so many black ironic weebs?

>Sup Forums - Ironic Weebs & Reddit

I swear this is that davecat dude from the real doll documentary. that guy is creepy as shit.

>keks

I can tell.

To be fair, pretty much no one outside of Sup Forums cares about hiding power levels. Most anime fans probably don't even know what a power level is.

I watched 1500 anime and learned Japanese, but I have bag covered with anime badges, Hare Hare Yukai as a ringtone and Boku no Pico as a phone wallpaper.

>1 hour
>still not deleted
sasuga reddit mods

You would want to hide your power leve. Dont want everyone you can have a potential mutual relationship with to know you watch chinese cartoons unless you know theyre into it as well

>Most anime fans probably don't even know what a power level is
back in my day, we tried our best to combat these kinds of people, casuals, by spamming their threads and ridiculing the way they post until they became some sort of an anime elitist . It was autism but the board was more fun that way.

LEAVE

> can have a potential mutual relationship
Die, normalfag.

In my years of following anime, Sup Forums is literally the only site I go to with that elitist "hiding power level" attitude. Everywhere else isn't like that. Also, I live in a country where anime is rather mainstream and being an anime fan isn't frowned upon, so if anything "hiding power levels" here is actually the exception, not the rule.

All Sup Forums oldfags are normalfags now.

woah imagine that there are other anime communities where people are total faggots

Did the company producing these run into an issues with doujinshi artists?

Seems like you're the one who's acting like a faggot.

Isn't it official merchandise?

is that an Sup Forums mod calling someone an Sup Forumstard?

>anime communities

You can get one on Aliexpress for $15. I doubt the Chinese give a flying fuck about it.

Why are those people allowed to moderate this place? The guy clearly fucking hates both the board and the medium its based on.

Me.

Not me

>meme_adult.jpg