Tech is shit tho

Kanye west

apathy

lil fuckin no. let's not.

Preachy doesn't equal good.

What are you, 12?

LOL

Best answer so far.

I may have to agree, however Big L would be up there too. Immortals metaphors and noticibly tenious grasp on english are quite impressive.

xxxEdgy

Big L is great but you're retarded.

A$AP, Danny Brown, Chance, Bronson, I could go on with just current rappers. Immortal Technique provides absolutely zero entertainment in his music, and just because his lyrics are about serious topics doesn't make them good.

Vinnie Paz / Stoupe

Necro

immortal technique is too fucking preachy

kendrick lamar

yeah but he is good though

I wish necro would use his powers for good instead of evil

ITT white 15 year old hip hop elitest who like shit music

fags that think immortal technique is good are the same fags that think hopsin is good

Answer the fucking question then cunt

Cannot because all are the same shit

no

Aesop Rock

Actually I wholeheartedly agree with this

Akir

Denzel Curry

Del

>Atmosphere (Slug)
>Illogic
>Gang Starr

Redman and Nas

Eminem

>better lyricist
?!
oh my god i remember the first time i heard technique too, kiddo.

the guys actually a pretty fuckin bad lyricist and his image is forced and worn, i still like him though. you just sound like a massive faggot saying he's the best, lyricist especially.

here ya go;
eyedea, slug, brother ali, grieves, shit even kendrick fucking lamar.

tl;dr: underageb&

watch a free style from immortal and tell me all about this "metaphors", seriously he tries with such confidence but what he says is fucking retarded nigger babble

Person who only listens to real music (aka no hiphop, don't even know why I clicked this thread) here. This guys project with Lorrie Doriza called Vespertina is soooo good.

people only think eyedea was good because he's fucking dead. same goes for biggie and pac.

no. eyedea, was good. youre just retarded.

What are you, fucking retarded? Madlib is hands down the best hip hop artist alive. Nigga writes his own lyrics and composes his own beats.

>hip hip
>Relevant

Justin Babber is best hipity hop autist

dance with the devil is fire

The only real autist in this thread

i might be offended if this wasn't coming from the same fag that thinks grieves is on par with Kendrick lmao. stick to coldplay faggot you don't know what in the fuck you're talking about here

will the real slim autist please reply to post

Necro, Possessed (of Rhyme Asylum), Canibus, Big Pun, Beast 1333

Shit, forgot Diabolic