Keep it up, this will be big

Keep it up, this will be big.

Other urls found in this thread:

pixelcanvas.io/@-3135,-1001
youtu.be/qpe7vLUo-cY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am waiting for nightfall here, not long now.

Fill me in on what this is

Did nobody screencap the original yet?

what is tis

Its about speading this flag with no meaning to just confuse everybody, so you got to post stuff like this to feed it, some guys even tagged a police car, you can find it on twitter too.

-

Cant wait for BBC to pick it up.
Im guessing, white supremasist county flag spredders mark teretories that are hostile to refugies?
Gif me Dubs trips plox

Spread it anonymously with no meaning at all. Just say you know nothing aboit it if somebody asks. Put it in high traffic places discreetly, and nowhere that it might be affiliated with anything.

OP's intention was an experiment to see what peoples paranoia might manifest out of this symbol if it just appeared across the world in a night.

No names, no meaning, nobody to blame or to claim it.

But dont just keep lurking, if you want this to be big, you have to do your part.

weaponised paranoia

It's okay to be white 2.0?

KeK florida?

Dunno about in a night, but I'm in starting tomorrow. (Britfag, it's 23:25 here.) Great idea for pointless lulz.

Gonna do it

o shit dat pic tho

Yeah, M8. This'll take a few days or more for full effect. But this first night will be big because of the spontaneous worldde appearance. Then tomorrow for sure will be fun.

Looks like a canadian looking at the horizon.

Looking forward to seeing what bullshit the media make up to explain it. Wonder who'll whine that it's about them first. Niggers or feminazis?

Promises to be a fun weekend!

Kek. High five dude, you made me smile.

Fuck this, tomorrow ill go to a photocopy and nake some. Maybe even small.flyers with a single, obscure slogan? And leave them on the street, bars and some walls. Eh, we are doing art kids, trust me im a senior in Fine arts

No slogan. Just the flag - that's the point.

Checked.

Yeah no slogans was decided in original thread.

It adds a meaning. The point is to be completely meaningless, a blank slate, and allow the world to come up with what they may. Not us.

Ok, better. Its a shame it resembles a bit the crosses used in northern countries, would have been better something wihout any possible traceable symbology.
But well, the game is on.

For that "real" feel

Meh, simple is better I think.

I bet the 'media' first guess is going to be underground alt right group or something. Im tempted to actually bet money.

fuck gonna go out some out tonight

americafag here

File names were decided to be random or 'whatisthis' things like that. Nothing that seems like you know anything about it

make some pictures, post it on twitter(@BBC)

#whatisthis

Agreed. Then all you need is a marker pen.

germanon bumping and doing it tmr4lulz

You are doing God's work anons.

Or spraypaint. One guy used ducttape on an abandoned church door in britland.

this

ill do it

still americafag

Anyone got a link to the original thread?

What state?

what's going on in this thr....

We NEED to take this to pixel.io

haha finally we are doing something good again

- here you go, this is the third thread btw

Good idea. Could be pretty fast with spray paint and a cardboard stencil. I think I'll make one tomorrow.

gimme link to original thread to

rundown?

can't we add a subliminal gay blowjob?

KeK fuq no.

Utah, not gonna give city, if anyone's in the area go ahead and look for some news or some shit

-americafag

new nickname irl now

HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE

the fuck is going on with the dogs

Does it need to be white and black? I have some red duct tape I can draw on and stick all over mail boxes tonight, in AL.

that's americafags new plan

gg mailboxes

pixelcanvas.io/@-3135,-1001 come join

how are you going to get the watermarked gay blowjob on it though?

We decided that a black and white scale was best to keep neutrality, don't want to make it seem affiliated to anything in particular.

Currently working on a very small 25p by 50p flag

Though it may not matter probably. Especially in AL

Yes, it needs to be black on white, so it's the same all over the world. Any variation would invite different explanations and look less organised.

I'm not sure what you are getting at

right right. I can draw some up and scatter them in the streets. I will cover about 140 mile area tonight if I have enough resources.

no work on mobile

This! For sure!!

but also other like #wtf or #doyourecognizethis if the hashtag is the same it looks coordinated
get creativ lads

I like this idea....

How long we gonns keep this up?

We want to see what the world and media will make of this unexplained symbols worldwide appearance.

how

Add useless text so "pros" know what they are doing

WAIT
I'VE SEEN THAT GAY BLOWJOB BEFORE

We are currently reporting on this developing story, can you explain the meaning of this? And the meaning of the subliminal messaging?

Can't do anything tonight, wanna make sure that this is still going on tomorrow when I can hit, so I'm not just a lone fag in allready ended.party

Fuck off. Lurk moar.

youtu.be/qpe7vLUo-cY

please utilize this

Someone crop the subliminal gay blowjob into the flag and i'll disseminate it all over Houston this weekend

o shit I live there

Flags, symbols, and statues are always big with idiots

when you don't live in a town there's not much you can do

Thnxm8

2000 get

Don't worry Sup Forumsro, plenty of us are in the same position. It will definitely be happening tomorrow.

cool trips

you can help then. Christians will love it

yeah but I’m not flying home until tomorrow so

M8 we have people across the world on this right now from moscow to southafrica sweden canada america.

what part of "weekend" didn't you understand?

No don't! No weird shit. Just the plan simple symbol to keep consistency. This has all been established in the last two threads.

Sorry I’m fucked in the head

Sup Forums is becoming a little bit Sup Forums again

I say spam reddit with them, and make sure you draw it yourself so they cant google search it to an archive from .b.

Good, you are gonna get more of Finland tomorrow

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▄▀▄░░░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░██▄▀▄░░░░
░░░▄▀░░▄▀▀▀▄░░░░█░░░▀▀░█▀▄░░░
░░░█░░█▄▄░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░░▐░█░░░
░░▐▌░░█▀▀░░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▀░░█░░
░░▐▌░░█░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░▐▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░
░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░░▐▌░
░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░▄░░░░░█░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░▄█░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░▐▌░
░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░░░░▐▌▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░
░░░░░█░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Im not suggesting an overt gay blowjob. Very subtle like. i.e. you'll have to manipulate the image for contrast to see it; and it'll be a small image! it'll take weeks for anyone to notice it

Sorry im new on this website but does this happen often? Thanks, Joseph

what year is this