Why do white boys have such small dicks?

Why do white boys have such small dicks?

biology? natural selection

100% a real chart.
Definitely not made by a cuck or insecure black guy.

>editing an iq distribution chart
>muh dikk
>being so insecure

Blacks had a longer period of natural selection because they lived like animals. So they have less hair, bigger dicks and can run faster. But because what they needed was physical prowess they didnt develop further intellectually than us. While in our society while they were still trying to survive intelligence was more ore less wanted and we covered our bodies with clothes also due to the weather. So things like bigger dicks didnt develop like on a continent where they could basically be running around naked for everyone to see.

>small dick units

I keked. That's like measuring tempurature using "coldness units"

thats what i think anyways

i think whites have bigger dicks until proven otherwise. all the nonwhites and cucks have all the motivation in the world to push the opposite but i see no proof ever. if it was true studies would have been funded.

This is where OP realized this is actually a IQ distribution chart...

>not seeing this chart the 100s of other times people post this thread
>think ling op even has an ounce of creativity to even make this and not just steal it like a nigger

Nice try nigger. We all know that's an IQ distribution chart

The human brain demands a lot of blood, it doesnt work properly when its all going to a niggers dick.

Look at asians. Tiny dicks but on average higher IQs.

So is the real question: "Would you rather be smart but have a small dick, or be retarded and have a massive cock?"

they don't have to fuck fat women

All farm animals have large dicks.

I dunno, as a gayfag I mostly fuck hung white guys.

Why do you always post this shit? A) obviously there are white guys with big dicks and nogs with tiny dicks. B) It isn't going to make you feel any better about being a nigger.

putin just keeps signing cheques

original chart

obviously because Nigs were unnaturally selected to be workers and sex toys for their white massa's. now they got big dicks but shitty sperm

Chart seems pretty legit-
I don't know, I think he got us

Why do coalburners and cucks keep bringing it up? Are (((((THEY)))) making you do it?

Anything would look small in contrast to the gaping maw between your mom's legs.