Losing my virginity tomorrow, any advice? Also amateur thread

Losing my virginity tomorrow, any advice? Also amateur thread.

Don't get her pregnant

Wear a condom

Remember to try and relax your ass muscles as he goes in and use plenty of lube, otherwise its gonna hurt harder than the beatings your dad used to give you you enormous faggot.

Femanon here.

The best advice I can give you is to accept that you're not going to last very long and don't get hung up on it. Instead of viewing it as a "test of manhood" that you'll fail if you cum in 3 minutes, realize that she wants to give you pleasure and cumming will make her feel desirable.

For the love of God, don't apologize for cumming. Just tell her how great it felt and that you would like to do it again.

/thread

You know rules.

The*
My bad.

Clean and lube your asshole

Jerk off before hand so ya dont bust in 30 seconds, dude. Maybe even have a few drinks. I always try and drink a little before i lay a new girl.

Doesn't really apply when they're using their femininity to substantiate their position rather than just seek attention for it.

if you get to fuck without a condom, it'll be greater than anything you've ever experienced and greater than you could have ever imagined. enjoy my friend, no shame in finishing fast, at least try to make her cum once somehow if the dick dont do it

Your new here, huh?
Actually, youre probably the girl who posted.
Show dem tits.

This.

nice try "femanon"
tits or gtfo

really wishing this had sound

I've been here longer than I care to admit.
Call me a white knight faggot.
It's just annoying seeing your harp on shit to no avail.

I have a dick.

dont go flat

(happens with 50% of first timers)

White knight faggot.

Never had this issue, but i am guessing you have.

OP here, she said she's on her period sooo what do I do now? just do it anyway? I'm not scared of no blood

Window-licking cuckold.

Use your fists, twice on the face and once in the crotch.

Yes, i had. If you didn't, you're on the other 50%. Congrats