Waifu thread, y'all know the rules by now

Waifu thread, y'all know the rules by now

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдeт мeня

Still here

Claiming best girl

>

Thank you. I love her. They had an Eli from Love Live but Kotori is my main girl from the show.

I will definitely grab some pictures for you in the next weeks when they come in. I usually unbox, assemble, the rebox until I have a good display. I like to check and make sure everything is good and intact. Plus I just have to have a look

So a fat pupper. specific breed or mutt?

Perfection claimed

Arcainist

Hi Tomoko

I don't even how to Sup Forums anymore

Rumia claimed

More games need rocket hammers

Rem claimed

Did you heresy?

No why?

Whats the level 30 job for them? Dont they get 2?
Hi

Then who is your waifu and why?

Still here

acn gets both smn and sch at 30

Yeah thats what I thought. Which one will they do though

Nice nice I feel it, can't wait to see the pics. Eli is a decent tier love laifu but kotori is definitely better

agreed. But Yami will always be for me. Do /waifu/ folks generally have baby's first tier or low tier waifus as a whole? By "have them" I mean are their waifus who are 'not accepted?'

Not that I would ever care. Frankly this is my thread I hang out on when at Sup Forums

I move around Sup Forums and /vp/ at times but since I am not exaclty a long timer in this specific thread, I have always wondered that

Shes mean. Also...did anyone ever kill her??
She's nice
She's domineering
Shes cute
Shes a petite

>was ignored

Im not sure to be honest...
BARP
shes a cute

Eh?

I don't think so, then again I don't think anyone has really waifu'd anything that people would say is 'off limits' other than for the sake of a meme

is petite good?

I won't ignore

super cute

Idk

Beep

Weel healer or dmg you pick

BLLEEEEAAAAAAAAAAUGH

I didn't imagine there would be. I just recalled a few months ago when I was barely posting someone waifu'd and another reply was 'babby's first waifu' so it made me think

oh well....so what's the weekend like for you?

Flap
Healer is what ill shoot for, I like playing support.

Yes!

So hamburgur pizza isn't two pizzas on top of each other?

Ill take a heal slut

Huh, might've just been a joke by that user but who knows. And the weekend for me is gonna just be me working but oh well, yourself?

Wasn't ignored. Just....well pushing around. My baaad
Well...I'm on a few to many past the li e
Eh? Are you back or just showing up
Yus. I like petite
.....yes? Are we changing Waifu

No. I just love that sound.

How are you?

I guess just showing up, I'll be sleeping within the hour

even cuter....wonderful waifu you have

thank you. I think yours is adorable. I especially like this pic

Im ok. You?

Same. Have to work today?

Flop

Sadly, no, it is not

Yeah and through the weekend

Ok ok. Well then all hail the deer god
BlAAAAUUUGHHH
Probably the same gangster eye
What does your school girl / knight do? I like her

Heal sluts are best sluts.
What lie?
Slop

That sucks. Has it been busy being thanksgiving week?

..pushing around?

Saya is! She's kind, really smart and really cares about those she loves and she wouldn't hurt a fly!

It should be! And it should be a thing!

i want to slit each and every one of your throats slowly

Well alrighty then

Drinks drinks is the reason.

There is no line when drunk haha!

That is a cute pic..

Mostly she protects the princess, avoids pervs, and eats Taiyaki...and learns as much as she can

what can you tell me about that little cub?

that is a fantastic pic. Yami is sweet and caring but unnderneath

ok

I have a tennis lesson, work with the horses, then write this suddenly announced news piece. I do a five minute piece on the local CBS affiliate every other month. They asked if I can do Monday and said "sure" then hung up and said "fuck"

I gotta figure out what topic to do. But it increases exposure even though the station isn't massive by any means

Only one solution
Sleep together!

Geez, ease up on the dirty talk

Yeah you can even sell them for a good price
Yeah lots of travel

Sounds like you got a busy weekend ahead, tennis lessons sound fun though. What kind of topics have you written about before?

Shinoa claimed ,':)

Do you get holiday pay?

Indeed. However Idk what i end up doing half of the time when I cross this line. However I agree with you.
Little chibi cutie.
Ol iron foot. So she's her personal guard.
Koume is just an idol, but sadly she a background character. And i don't play the games. But she never fails to be a cute
Oh my. So forward. Such a nice night though.
She emerges

in the past year I've done seasonal affective disorder, suicide, reactions to gun violence, anxiety and a co-piece on PTSD and trauma

No I dont think so

background is just as good as anyone else. If you chose her then you have done so for a reason.

What's your favorite pic of her?

BLAAAAAAAAUGH

Hello, Smuggo

It's cold here, a great night for cuddling, tbh

Oh wow, those are some nice topics, do you get paid for the work?

Hey there Walnut

Never get characters good enough to sell them and dont feel like that is something I would do.
>Not smuggy enough
Haha at least I remember!

Those cheap bastards. You still get along with the employee and management ok?

The first picture I saw of her back in 2013
Aapparently we are starting a movement. Its catching on
Well...its heated here so I think it might get hot
Ill forget a lot if I go out. Its bad. And I don't think i drink that much

I meant your services
Yeah most of them

Who is Yami and what anime is she from and why her as your waifu?

Do you have a favourite Koume pic?

no. It's all exposure for the two practices. I've done two paid speaking gigs. Nothing major in pay but the last one they flew me to San Fran and paid for hotel and a dinner each night...so that was sweet. The other was in Chicago. Same deal. Hotel and such but that one paid for the hour as well. That was a good one. I talked about emergency clinical services. For example when I worked in the emergency rooms taking in patients who were suicidal or in a psychotic break and determine course of treatment and admission

Hey there...
I don't know

Turn down the heat then

he's a nigger pugger

Why am I watching so much Yandere Simulator

Also this one. One is lewd. And I have a few more non lewds

Ah so you have to be careful when you drink to the point of doing extremely dumb... I just remember my poor life choices and wonder what the fuck I was thinking.
5 dollar make you hollar

Mine.

well that's adorable * 10...nice pick

Yami/Golden Darkness
Anime is To-LOVE-Ru

Love her due to her personality and protectiveness. She starts out as an antagonist but deep down she is sweet and caring. Plus her hair can do...a lot

cute as a button. Great design...so on

Boredom
LLEEEGGGSSS YAS

That's the thing though. I've never done anything insanely dumb when drunk. And always air on the side of caution. However sometimes I wake up and there is a very obvious line of "...wait?...what."
I like this one. Is her...hair her fist?
Ok that is her hair.

Wow, that sounds like a really fufilling way to spend your time! As long as you enjoy it and are financially stable I guess it doesn't matter if you get paid

Rei is love
Rei is life
Fuck that other slut

Just for you friendo!
Yeah I dont like that feeling of not remembering. Scares the hell out of me to be honest.

Tell me more. Is the /waifu/ revolution started?
What's going on?

hello hello, I love you all

yup. Her hair is fully useable and her limbs can turn into a variety of weapons. Pic related.

Oh yeah absolutely. The private practice pays very well. But it's eat what you kill so if I don't have a client I don't get paid. Hitting these news shows increases exposure. I typically get a surge of interest 2-3 days following the air date which is always live

i will treasure them always
Hi

No waifu no love. Eat my hairy pus covered balls

Hey, you work with suicide and ptsd. That's great, ive tried to help a few people and on here about suicidal friends. Youre a great person.
Yea, I think its a few things. Besides drinking
Mostly just crazy deer noise revolution

hello s-mug! are you well?
I am not for sexual!

Do you want me to stop asking you questions lol

You normally respond to my taunts... Anywho hello smugs
Hello love user
Please do.
Ah got ya. Side note, team 4 star did another FF7 abridged episode.

Playing some Warframe before I sleep

What if i sweetended the deal with some yayo across my sack?