Black bitches are complete sluts for white cock...

Black bitches are complete sluts for white cock. Even the most racist anti-white male ones have the burning desire to be totally dominated by an aryan alpha man who will send them screaming and twitching in pure pleasure as he COLONIZES her ripe african womb with his strong neanderthal seed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0mSASrzCuBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell me more.

ALL BLM HOES LOVE WHITE COCK

What the fuck, OP? You're just gonna post one image and walk away?

Black pussies get wetter for white cocks. This is because the negress' instincts can sense the presence of their former dominator, they've evolved in such a way to become subconsciously more submissive when around superior men. Therefore their pussies get wetter and more slick than usual in order to make their white masters cum harder and faster while the tightness of their walls helps to squeeze as much sperm as possible from him to ensure insemination.

>black dude knocks up black chick
>run of the mill pregnancy occurs, same risks and effects, same growths and changes as per typical
>white dude knocks up black chick
>gets VERY pregnant, grows giant tummy, tits grow into huge udders and produce tons of milk, hips widen and ass grow significantly, skin becomes healthier, gets extremely horny and hormonal
Has anyone else noticed this? How does this happen?

loool did you perchance take the bait?

Can't say I've noticed that, but I'll have to give it a try.

That face when she feels the first piping hot ropes of white seed enter her cervix. She can only gasp in a mixture of shock and pleasure as she realizes she can't go back now no matter what, she's been BWC-bred and is now a white cock serving ebony broodmare. Her friend can only watch on in anticipation and lust at her imminent fate while having her pussy munched by her loving master.

I don't even like black chicks, but damn

Big melanated milkers for half-white babies

Anyone know her name?

>Black bitches are complete sluts for white cock. Even the most racist anti-white male ones have the burning desire to be totally dominated by an aryan alpha man who will send them screaming and twitching in pure pleasure as he COLONIZES her ripe african womb with his strong neanderthal seed.

I'm guessing I can find your other works in the fiction section at Barnes and Noble?

Disgusting. Miscegenation is wrong in both directions.

I'll racetrade for a girl like no problem.

This is... weirdly true.

The only black girl I've ever been with was begging for babies every time we fucked. It was incredibly hot. The rest of the time she's a militant black feminist type, but in the sack she's a "breed my black pussy, daddy!" kind of a girl.

indian != black

It's the way the negress' body reacts to her master's precious seed, her pregnancy hormones go into overdrive for his white half breed she's carrying

It true

she would have to be super girly and whitewashed.

All statements shall be taken as fact tyvm

Found the Cuck.

Damn, dude. That's hot as hell.

Nice and thick like a breeding sow should be... I'd COLONIZE the fuck out of that dark pussy

Just like my grandfather used to do back on the plantation!

Excellent use of black tits.

Very nice. You wouldn't happen to have a source would you?

11/10

that's why I only fuck my black gf in her ass

A true breeding sow loves her master and loves having his white babies

like them preggo picks, more?

Sow receives her daily BWC injection right into her slutty fertile womb

Brown wombs filled with white children...is there a greater sight in the world?

Honestly I am not attracted to black woman, their faces look too brutish.

I have to say the same.

Can vouch for this. Black girls give amazing head

I've been with a lot of women. Too many, really. I will tell you this: get yourself a black girlfriend and treat her well, and she will worship you.

For real.

stop with the pregnant shit it comes off as shilling.

I'd take this over "u mad white boi"/BBC threads any day.

The big noses they tend to have can be pretty off-putting, yeah.

But then, I do love their thick lips.

You mad, nigger?

As a black man I thank you, please keep them. It's not a fair trade though, but I'll pay you back with some free chicken tendies or something.

I remember going to this ghetto doctors office, me being a white dude in nice clothes waiting, and there was several black women in there all of them staring at me just because I actually look like I have a fucking job.

While it is true that black women crave hearty white cock, you have to be extra careful.
I fucked a nigger once, and got herpes. None of the white women I had been with ever had it...

The holocaust never happened, but i can see why people thought it did. Dirty fucking kikes spreading race mixing to defeat the white man
youtube.com/watch?v=0mSASrzCuBw

>race mixing
>defeating the white man

>blacks are 13% of the american population, whites are 70%

The jews really REALLY need to rethink their strategy if that's what they want.
The blacks are going to be turned white way waaaay before vice versa can happen.

not white men and Asian women from higher developed sub species in developed asian countries,

We aint close to 70 anymore. Hell, in another 30, 40 years, whites are gonna me a minority. Not even a theory, it's a fucking eventuality. All the shitskins outbreed us every time and other whites mix and the gene pool gets more homogenized each time.

Hispanic women too.