I'm a Staff Sergeant in the BVB Army. AMA

I'm a Staff Sergeant in the BVB Army. AMA
Pic related; me

Do you enjoy your position?

Dump

I enjoy it a lot. Though I'm trying to move up the ranks as quickly as possible.

How're you coping with the chin amputation?

what are your duties

You could do a sick Kylo Ren cosplay.

Pretty well. I suppose you're wondering how I lost it. Back in 14' I was fighting on the front lines against The Steamers. Our squad had just secured the position and everything was quiet. Out of no where I heard a squad mate shout "PPG!" And before I knew it was i was hit right in the chin with a salty stream of piss. Luckily we had medivac on stand by and I was quickly taken to the field hospital.

Why did the news site stop updating? Any news on the war with Dani Filth's forced streamer piss meme?

I'm a Captain, BVB Army 4th district, just transferred from 8th where are you from?

>recently logged and clogged
>would you? Edition

Fucking kekd hard

'14

kek thanks loganus I was drunk when I made that and I forgot about the recently logged and clogged part

Wow for an AMA thread you're not M'ing your A's very well OP

I oversee the activities of my squad leaders and also serve as senior advisor to the platoon commander.
Not gonna lie to you son, we're taking some pretty hard hits at the moment but I fully believe our forces are capable of defeating this threat.
No SHIT, I'm in the 4th district

What? Grow up.

loganus Private First Class AAD 6 here, how's it slidding Staff Sergeant

ayy small world.

DOUBLE SIXX'S LOGGED!

Slidding pretty smoothly

you're a fucking nobody and everyone here hates you, stop making these shit-ass threads

age a bit
in the meantime, find another thread kid

>literally you