Am I ugly?

Am I ugly?

I've been told that I stand out, in a neutral way.

22, college and guitarrist, I play around venues in town, mostly surf/psych/vintage tunes

Not ugly, but you look pretty gay.

post a profile shot

cut your hair faggot

I don't think he looks gay. I can definitely see why girls would be into him, not the majority though

I'd give you a 6/10. Not ugly though. Trim the hair a bit.

get a haircut.

nah, grow moar hair!

What the fuck. What is this, the 70's??

Honestly either grow your hair out or get a classic modern cut.

Post a timestamp, so we could get into serious conversation about your face.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA

Nice face structure, but not the haircut and his choice of fashion.

A forehead away from happy merchant tier. Sorry bucko you should end yourself

my girlfriend says your ugly

Nothing wrong, especially if you're musically inclined and your style. Nothing to worry about OP

average or perhaps slightly above. not unattractive.

you look like you're trying to kill shrek

She also said that “standing out in a neutral way” is a nice way of saying ugly

hahahahahhHAHAHHA IM KAUGHING SO HARD AT YOUR PICURE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

are u trans gender

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK YOUR HEAD WHAT THE FUUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHH HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAJSHAJHJHJAHJBAACUIGABAUAB

This a Farquad lookin' mother fucker.

But, honestly, you look alright. Dress decent and grow some facial hair. Stay clean, you'll be alright.

Femanon here. I'd do you, you look fun, although very stoned. Would probably approach if drunk

Right now, from a straight male perspective, you're a 6/10. Grow some facial hair and you'd be a 7/10 or maybe even an 8.

GTFO

IS IT THE JEANS JACKET MAKE SHIM LOOK LIKE HE DOES FUN STUFF?

Suck a dick on Tuesday. Don't empower this fugly guy. He needs to work on himself.

Sorry, just being honest.

look into his eyes he will fuck the shit out of you he is magnum he calls that face blue steel he wants to show you a good time femanon the time that you deserve bt haven't bene getting much if lately because your like busy

Definitely gotta fix up the hair. Keep the sides clean and grow the top bro.

Work on yourself, too. Have some some standards, babe. Sheesh.

reeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What does playing the guitar have to do with how you look?

You ask how you look, then feel the need to go into far too much detail about how you play the guitar as if that has anything to do with your physical appearance.

Well I can tell you this Mr. Sugar....you look like a fucking cartoon character. There's just no way around it.

But what's worse, is you obviously try and make up for it by playing the guitar, and you know it. That's fine, except you are obviously someone who goes to great lengths to point out how you play the guitar as though that somehow gives you more value.

"Oh look, I play the guitar, that makes me more attractive right? Right? Did I mention I play the guitar? Oh, by the way, guitar. Do you love me now? Won't someone love me finally? Please? MY GUITAR!!!!".

Jesus Christ you fucking fuck. I hope you get that guitar shoved up your hipster bitch weird-looking ass.

Hey dumb-dumb, no one cares that you are a FEManon. Now you are less of an user, you just narrowed yourself down to 50% of the species when you could have been completely user. Do you see anyone here calling themselves mananons? Hm? Cunt.

Tits... or gtfo.

Again, sorry. OP is at least showing his face, and according to me he looks alright. What is the problem here?

Nice jacket, faggot

Yeah you are stand out ugly

Post boobs with timestamp it's me OP thank you for your compliment l really appreciate it

You look somebody l would not let near my children alone

you look like the son of an elvis imitator who buys cheap craft beer from whole foods and says they're hipster
just be yourself and don't let cheap elvis tell you what to do

Go straight to bed with your apologizing. EZ bait.

HAHAHHAAA AHAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

LMFAO

+1

IT'S SO TRUE IT'S HILARIOUS

True, it's a nice-ass jacket. inb4 /fa/

You look like a mixture of seinfeld and Lord farquad

You could start a band
"Flock of Jewgles"

L'M LITERALLY LOOKING AT YOUR FACE CRYING LAUGHING

Mummy let you stay up late for the weekend doesn't she

Yeah your mum does if lm good boy she dress me up in diaper and spank me and plays with my 12 inch dick

You look like Borat fucked David Blaine's ugly cousin.

Longest summer of my life.

too bad ur an ugly weak physically shit mentally futile faggot woman looking bitch nerd that is dumb forever and not just summer

>hipsterfag
>probably listens to the boats or tycho

would fuck though I'd give you a 7/10 get an undercut and grow your facial hair out a bit more youd look better

Try harder.

l am still laughing at his head

Man who cannot control their laugh, cannot last in bed/

If you're really worried about it and don't care about fixing your own insecurities
>Cut hair
>Fix eyebows
>Focus on controlling your facial expressions i.e. record yourself or look in the mirror while. You look like you're on prescription, stoned, or just woke up
>Speaking of just waking up, you have huge bags under your eyes. Get some good sleep and maybe visit a doctor to get some help for it

You are a perfect specimen of manliness

spot on

I was leaning toward Borat fucking Javier Bardem with a little bit of sexual predator mugshot mixed in.

l have the sexual prowess of a enraged mongoose and l last hour sin bed and can cum multiple times

omg.... I see it now

hah

Look at all the fifteen year old try-hards in this fucking thread.

lmao yeah I can tell he is samefagging

You aren't ugly but you definitely need a haircut mate

You look like you would be a college guitarist. So what restaurant do you work at?

You’re really attractive and it’s upsetting that you’ve come to Sup Forums for validation. You are beautiful

you slightly remind me of felix from orphan black

You're not ugly op, but that denim jacket + that haircut makes me cringe.

Grow an upper lip stash and at least be a distinguished gentlemanly faggot.

let's see it in a man bun OP.

lose the denim jacket and do something with the bird shit on your head

face is kind of feminine and hair is wayyy feminine. if you're gay idk, probably fine. if straight, get a manlier haircut.

why don't you go suck eachothers dicks u fgts you have a connection over Sup Forums very special

Da Fuk cut your hair, George Washington?

you look isis

Not ugly, just 8/10 chance of being a pole smoker.

Get a haircut OP, its not okay that this comes up on the reverse search

You look like you know a lot about the crying game.

You have very distinct features, not ugly though. Spend some time on making your skin and hair look better and you'd look pretty good. I mean it.

Have a stylist give you a new hairdo. that shit is honestly the only thing really making you not attractive. If you play guitar you could definitely attract women with your unique look. Take it from me dude, I've been where you are. Women do not like that hair style at all

Nigga you look like an easter island head

kek fucking cut your hair.

(OP)

Grow it out of fucking cut it