Sup Forums Makes a Song! w/ Analog By Nature

Sup Forums Makes a Song! w/ Analog By Nature
Song #70 - whatever you post, we'll throw into a high quality song, complete w/music video.
>Dubs gets Chorus
>Trips names the Track
If you include a link to vocaroo of you saying shit, or singing, we'll throw you into the song as well. pictures, text, whatever - we'll work it in some way or another.
You should know the drill by now. Let's make good on this track. 70 fucking songthreads. user, if you don't jump in this thread, you are missing fresh OC tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atA-pa83X28
vocaroo.com/i/s199OUSnaNUW
youtube.com/watch?v=buEUWoWjU1s
vocaroo.com/i/s1UA8tyPBcdB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Watch the stream while we work -

youtube.com/watch?v=atA-pa83X28

>anaLOG

almost got dem trips

user, where you at?
tryin to get this shit started

Oh Shit. "QUADS"

Name of song is " (OP)"

we need more people

Song name is "Andy: racidm/throat clogging issues

*racidm/throat clogging issues

*ANDY: racism/throat clogging issues

fair enough but look at this thread man, so far its just you and us.
we're kind of worried at this rate.

Could be because of the holiday weekend. A log thread lasted for 57 minutes without a reply at 5:30 this morning, that has never happened before. Threads only last about 35 minutes with no reply at that hour

Gas the jews

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

“As you grow older, you’ll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don’t you forget it—whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, that white man is trash”

Ask a 28 year old straight male who was just diagnosed with HIV anything

when is it OK to RAPE a WOMAN ?

How can i kill myself and make it look like an accident?

Cucks post your wives. user's say what you'd do to them

I’m a male, I’ve been out drinking tonight and I’ve been a victim of sexual abuse from a male. What do?

This is 𝗮 snow thre𝗮d, anonists How do you like this shit all over the place? Do they clean up the streets of your Cityname Town from snow and ice?

Is anyone else fucking sick of the, "youtube over-reaction face thumbnail" paradigm thats taken over youtube? FUCK THAT FUCK THAT FUCK THAT FUCK THAT FUCK THAT FUCK THAT FUCK THAT FUCK THAT FUCK THAT FUCK THAT FUCK THAT FUCK THAT FUCK

I wann fuck my friends mom, how do I do that??

Ass thread, go! Also, WWYD

ITT: We describe our sex lives with restaurant names.

anyone please help me out with five bucks on paypal, please I need it

S/fur bread ride with floofy titties and tails continues again. Because muh furiday

CANADIAN NUDES. POST THEM CHINKS

Do you remember how it feels to be happy?

“Mozart, Pascal, Boolean algebra, Shakespeare, parliamentary government, baroque churches, Newton, the emancipation of women, Kant, Balanchine ballets, et al. don’t redeem what this particular civilization has wrought upon the world. The white race is the cancer of human history.”

***DUBS***

“All social inequalities which have ceased to be considered expedient, assume the character not of simple inexpediency, but of injustice, and appear so tyrannical, that people are apt to wonder how they ever could have. been tolerated; forgetful that they themselves perhaps tolerate other inequalities under an equally mistaken notion of expediency, the correction of which would make that which they approve seem quite as monstrous as what they have at last learnt to condemn.”

I live in a dirty basement
and I don't care if it stinks

Your house too messy

Ramp

Ramp ramp

Yo put this shit in there it'd be great lol

Kitchen sloppy

wham bam wamfram

this robot has a dick

nigger

i wrote a freestyle. make like a rap part in the instrumental and sync this shit in or something

vocaroo.com/i/s199OUSnaNUW

Everything is illegal
Just kill yourself
Toupee on an eagle
Racism on the shelf

something on my newly made wishlist, or just a decent game in general. am extreme poorfag, so no money hardly ever rip

preferred okami/skyrim/rl

make a new one without the music in the background. we'd like to put a beat to what you say in the vocaroo

The Rock says: "Replace the damned roll!"

Can you add this into the song?

Good song by Roger Daltrey
>youtube.com/watch?v=buEUWoWjU1s

(in the voice from willformafar)

hitler did nothing wrong

Song name: Fuck that babydick ft. young goosegab

I agree, I want to fuck valeera

Bitchtitz

we already have an instrumental locked down for now. gotta post these things sooner. lyric wise, we have lots of room to squeeze stuff in

I GO HARD ON THE MOTHERFUCKIN BEETS NIGGA POTASSIUM FOR WEEKS NIGGA LOW BLOOD PRESSURE WHEN IN HEAT NIGGA RED PISS THAT I KEEP NIGGA

I've posted instrumental suggestions early in threads in the past and they end up not being implemented anyways

Stay woke
White people are a joke
They're all in the KKK
They all secretly gay
They want that black dick
I fuck them real quick
I caused anal trauma
I ain't about that drama
I stay on that loud
White people too proud
Wipe out the whole race
White people take up too much space

okay check this shit out i redid it

vocaroo.com/i/s1UA8tyPBcdB

Fuck off dumb nigger I wrote that post to make fun of black people lyrics.

Bumping for interest. Anyone got any progress to post?

Pee and poop

Lick the black man's cum off the lips of your children. Your children's assholes are traumatized by black cock. Everyone is ok with this.