I’m a male, I’ve been out drinking tonight and I’ve been a victim of sexual abuse from a male. What do?

I’m a male, I’ve been out drinking tonight and I’ve been a victim of sexual abuse from a male. What do?

story time?

cry in the shower and start cutting yourself.

Drink to blackout and call in tomorrow.

Maybe it was just a microassault

do the right thing and call the police/ authorities . you shouldn't continue the trend of men not doing anything in fear of not being 'manly'

press charges faggot

nigga you gay?

fuckin coon, i just want to know what happened

Op here, not joking. I feel shit. I was at a club, I was with my brother. I went outside with home to have a smoke, I don’t even smoke but I did when I was young. Then out of nowhere another, older man cam from nowhere. He was the owner of a pub I regularly got to. He started feeling my belly. He lifted my t shirt and felt my bare skin. “I bet you’re big” he said. (Wtf is going on, I’m just trying to smoke this cig and enjoy some fresh air) “Simon” I said, “what’s going on, are you okay” *pushes his hand down my pants to the top of my pubic area* he then let’s go. Grabs my dick through my jeans. “You are big, I’ll see you inside” then the guy walks off into the club... wtf do I do. I feel so shit. I feel like I was an object at the time..

Kill him and then no one will fuck with you in prison (hopefully, maybe, idk)

It sounds like you know the guy, definitely press charges

find that fucking faggot and kick his ass

Fuck Green text I don’t know how. My gf just rang checking in on me, I’m genuine shook. At the time it happened fast, the dude Just was feeling me up and I didn’t know wtf as going on. I feel so shit. Wtf do I do, if anything I can do? I just feel disgusting..

>He started feeling my belly.
Why didn't you stop him right then, pussy.

Bro, I’m straight, I know the guy. He’s known for being ‘camp’ at times. Him pulling up my t shirt didn’t really ring any alarm bells. He then put his hand on my skin and started feeling around, that’s when I felt sick and disgusting. I was stunned.... I was like wtf is going on.. I couldn’t have just shouted in the middle of 20 people outside smoking or something..

for real grab a bottle and crack that motherfucker in the head, i'd twist his head off and put it on backwards

This might go dead because of the lack of detail but tonight, this guy has messed with my head. I love /b and I comment on a lot of things but I never thought something like this would happen to me. I feel a bit fucked in the head from it. I just wish I had other to talk about this too..

Green text

>Implying males can be assaulted

shouldve beat that nigga ass wtf.

seriously kick the shit outta that fag, what the hell are you doing man

I know a few are saying I should have beat his ass but, I had been drinking. I barely smoke but I did tonight and I had a bit of a rush from it. I know the guy and apart from him being a bit camp and harmless, I didn’t think him grabbing me and feeling me the way he did would make me feel like this. Not that I anticipated him doing so. I just didn’t expect it.. I feel fucking I’ll /b ros

Am I over reacting? Why the fuck did he feel like it was acceptable to grab me the way he did? I feel fucking disgusting :(

press charges OP. if you know him you have his details, you can get him fucked up. you also have someone who saw it too, no? you can have him pay for psychological damages.

you're not overreacting, your feelings are in place. it wasn't acceptable but you were in shock of what was going on and didn't know how to react. i can tell that you feel violated, listen to me and do what i just told you to. you still have the power to do something about it. you'll be alright OP. i'm glad it didn't get to any sexual assault

Wait 20 years. Then publicly accuse the perpetrator on social media.

I think you might be gay OP. You let him do all this shit to you and you didn't even say anything. If you weren't at least somewhat into it you would of instantly freaked out like a reflex.

I actually feel Ill. He might be gay but he knows I aren’t. He was 100% hands on and I never wish this on anyone what I felt like at the time, no matter how little it may seem. If I’m honest, I actually don’t think I have the balls to prosecute him. I actually didn’t know what was fully happening :( wtf, I feel so shit

Why can't you talk to your brother?

I spoke to him. My brother said that the guy said, “you have a hand free, grab my...” joking about but when my brother went inside, this is when the shit happened with me!

Well... all can suggest is you stop being an attention whore, quit whingeing on here, move on with your life, and the next time a male puts his hands on your belly tell him to fuck off before he takes your silence as consent and shoves his hand down your pants.
No one died, no one else got hurt, you'll live, move on.

I might agree to some degree but the fucking shit with the state of the world at the moment, image if I was female.. this shit would be in the news. Why should I be quiet about it? Why should I have to live with knowing one of my pub owners has felt me up? Fuck you and fuck this night

Do you have any proof that anything you're telling us is true? If not, going to the cops won't really help anything.

The more I think, the more I hate to agree. I was outside with this dickhead and no one was really paying attention. I guess in the eyes of the law I have nothing.

Admit you want to slob his knob

dubs of trooth

I actually don’t. I’m 100% straight and I wish I never went out tonight

OP, you need to relax a bit. That was fucked up. You can boil it all down to three choices, violence, police prosecution, or repressing it.

Violence might get you in trouble, prosecution has a chance of not working, and repression/acceptance will eat at you

Violence.

*phew, that's a sticky sitch. (No pun intended) But here is my reverse ask... Why the FUCK are you asking for advice on the Sup Forums and not doing something else to fix this and why are you not more ashamed for asking us that!

Get over it. No one cares. I don't say this to be cruel, I say it because it's true. No one cares if it happens to us males. It's best to just try to get over it. Support for sexual abuse is a female privilege.

To be honest, you sound like a femanon who wants to make a point on this board. There's one topic on how to rape women, and here a bro is all in tears because a big old man touched him.

Either do something about it or let it rest. Go to the police, with lack of evidence they wont do shit, unless they get more complaints.

Either that, or tell him it was filmed and demand money.

Either way, we're not your Sup Forumsros or psychological help group, we are Sup Forums and this is a fucked up place.