I don't think i'll be able to watch sunny without dennis. you?

I don't think i'll be able to watch sunny without dennis. you?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2017/nov/23/so-long-dennis-reynolds-you-might-just-be-tvs-greatest-monster
youtube.com/watch?v=ECiMhe4E0pI
youtube.com/watch?v=lfBdGT4dn4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw I was compared to Dennis during a blind date.
Didn’t end well...fucking skank

compared by looks or personality?

Personality

compliment

We'll see. Charlie will get a bigger role - there will be a lot of cameos - it will be on life support.

Yikes, Dennis is definitely a piece of shit, would not want to be compared to him

Not with the same nervous anticipation.

I will probably get ridiculed but is he not going to be on the show anymore and if so why?

i see it going more dee-heavy. if it does, i'm out.

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/tvandradioblog/2017/nov/23/so-long-dennis-reynolds-you-might-just-be-tvs-greatest-monster

oh fuck no, it would go like the episode where dee thought she was a great comedian. Charlie is too smart to write that

Thank you user. Only read bits and pieces as I have not seen the seasons past where they were trapped on the cruise and I don't want to spoil anything for myself.

you're not missing anything. season 12 was horrible.

episode idea - barbara reynolds reveals that she faked her own death, and comes back to turn Mac straight.

No they dug her body up. Where would she have gotten the corpse?

Bruce Mathis helped her. The corpse was an AIDS patient from the hospital he volunteered at.

Too soon.

But golden god material. Girl doesnt even know that you havent peaked

His character was way too good and wholesome to do something like that. He never would have gone along with it and actually couldn't stand his kids because they were awful people.

Did she rate you 1 star?

>couldn't stand his kids because they were awful people.

which is why he would help her leave philly.

Sorry but he couldn't stand her either. That's why he took his noses back.

she promised to donate a big chunk of money to the "save the children" lupus charity in exchange for his help. they're not together.

i thought someone harvey weinstein'd this guy or something

She couldn't do that either because she left all her money to bruce just to spite Frank which is why Frank and Dee came up with the thrift. I see you working though user.

its leaving netflix and i'm butthurt about it

Frank said that she probably had money buried all over the city. OR

Barbara DID give the money to Bruce, but they made a deal to split it 50/50. Why? No Idea...OR

The Jewish guy who bought the building next to the bar helped her find the decoy corpse.

no doubt they'll just "hire a bartender" and add some established actor/comedian. I just hope they're not as over the top and exaggerated as the established characters have become over time.

Basically I hope they don't try so hard to fill the void.

The last one. That's the one.

wait what

what are you talking about no more dennis

Congratulations sociopath. Where do you keep your fetish shit?

They should use that guy who replaced Eric in that 70s show

Scroll up a little to the article

Congrats, you're a five star man.

haha ok good. now........

Dennis has known all along that his mom was alive, because he tracks her credit cards and monitors her credit score. But, because he loves his mother dearly, he agrees to go along with her ruse....

was better than 11
which wasn't really good either

That's not a bad idea at all user

Meanwhile, Dennis is becoming irritated by Macs new homosexual lifestyle. (Mesh shits, foam parties, etc...) He begins thinking of ways to get the old Mac back, and restore the original 'paradigm' of the gang.

should've taken her on a boat

If only Mac were straight again. Dennis thinks,"Hmm, Who is Mac's 'One that Got Away'?" Who could possibly Make Mac straight again?

Barbara Reynolds. Dennis's mother.

youtube.com/watch?v=ECiMhe4E0pI

youtube.com/watch?v=lfBdGT4dn4E

i'm done. finish it user