What the fuck? What is going on? My dick is bleeding, please help! What do I do?

What the fuck? What is going on? My dick is bleeding, please help! What do I do?

Chop It off /thread

But that would introduce more germs? I've put dettol on it to prevent any infections, but it burns like fuck. Please help me what do I do?!

Tell someone who cares (paramedics), not us

Pour salt on it

Go to the ER fucking retard

What did you do?

Dude, you obviously have an infection. Take a rag, soak it in alcohol, and salt. These will kill the bacteria. Rub the rag all over your dick.
It will sting, but at least you won't have to chop off your pecker.

Op your just going through your first period

Please kek let this faggot be infected with HIV, if not for karma then for the luls

Dubs speak the truth.

Dude you gotta stop fucking your dog its really not cool..

Stop jacking off for like 5 seconds so your dick can heal itself from the torment you've been subjecting it to.

Thanks user. Will table salt do? What about ginger wine? It's the only alcohol I have in.

I can't, I'd rather treat it at home. Also don't have any transport to get there.

Having a wank

If table salt is alright, I'll do it. Hopefully it takes the edge off the dettol, it's still stinging

well fuck, cut it off.

I stopped immediately as I noticed it was bleeding

It can't be HIV, can it?

I'm not cutting it off, it will only make it worse.

love the lil faggots that /thread themselves. keep it up, kid. very clever, very enlightening.

newfag /thread

Chop it off or cleanse it with fire.
But all seriousness, rubbing with IPA to kill any bacteria and seek real medical attention, you don't want to chop it of do you?

you have low blood pressure, you need to cut it off and cauterize it immediately or else you're going to bleed out.

Alright than. Take a break from spanking it and let your dick heal dude. Like seriously bro, you can't pound your dick nonstop like that and not expect bad shit to happen.

high blood pressure**

FUCK WHY AREN'T YOU CLOSE! I'd let you rub my dick against yours since I always hav a fetish for being infected by someone sexually or I'd find it so hot to jerk you off and make you cum despite it bleeding

as far as i can tell (full disclosure, im drunk af and havent ever broken my dick having a wank) you've torn something, most likely the frenulum (banjo string, under the head).

dettol and other disenfectants are a better choice than alcohol and salt, because alcohol and salt will burn so bad youll wish you were dead. bandage it, sop jerkng it for afew days, if it doesnt stop go to a fucking hospital

You know you could first tell us what location it is bleeding from. Your hole, the skin, a vein? Knowing can better help you out, My penis was bleeding once but then I realized I just cut the inside due to too much friction so it needed to heal

I've done that but nothing is working. It is stinging really badly, especially inside my dick. The tube feels like someone's pushed needles down there. Why should I do? Is right?

No idea where it is bleeding from, I'll clean it up and let you know.

>dick cancer

No idea where it has been bleeding from. It seems to have stop, only the burning is persisting. Any idea how long it will take before the pain of the salt wears off?

I WANNA SEE U CUM GIVE ME UR KIK COS THIS IS SO FUCKIN HOT ;/

Oh shit, your dick's bleeding?!
Quick, post it on Sup Forums!