What amount of weed is that ? I paid 10bucks for it. Here u can get max 1 gram for 10 bucks but that looks like 0...

What amount of weed is that ? I paid 10bucks for it. Here u can get max 1 gram for 10 bucks but that looks like 0.4 to me. What do i think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d381uzz18yI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is another pic

i agree with your assumption

Wow this is almost worse than the 'did I get ripped off' dogbarf pic

I would guess about .3
You got ripped

Its shit amount i agree. Looks like imma have a talk with the boy later today. I was just looking for other opinions see if they agree with me

Thats like $5 worth, you've been had my dude

that looks like 0.2 to me

Its more than 0.2 probably around high 3 or low 4

Sigh another 10bucks wasted...

where u from?

Eastern europe

You're an idiot or I give people too much credit.

You got ripped off to shit

?

That looks more than half a gram, but maybe not quite 1 full gram. I'd say you were fucked out of 0.2 grams.

why people still get ripped off on weed these days

If you're that fucking fiendish over spending $10 why don't you buy a scale and weigh it, retard? If it gets you high and you feel like it was worth $10, it's worth $10 and you didn't get ripped off.

Do kids even know what a fucking dimebag is these days? Jesus. Just smoke the shit and shut the fuck up.

Getting 0.8 or 0.7 is good here. Even 0.6 is decent. U can get 1 gram only from friends. This is how my town goes. But this looks like 0.4 to me. Far less than your assumption

Thats not how it works.

how about you buy yourself a fucking scale and get yourself proper connections?
smh

I'm sure you're that kind of guy who sell a 20$ joint to teenagers eager to try weed for the first time. Ofc it's worth it for them at the time but it's a huge rip off

>Do kids even know what a fucking dimebag is these days? Jesus. Just smoke the shit and shut the fuck up.
yeah, don't know what people nowadays expect to get for 10 bucks from some random nigger.

dis

heard of a weight scale?

Great idea. Already have a scale but it starys from a couple grams i cant measure that low. Bought another one and its comming monday cuz nobody works during the weekend.

I agree. 10 dollar bag is something you get for a single thing. You roll up and smoke after work to chill out for a second, and don't fiend about being ripped off, since it's a 10 dollar bag.

That's .2-.4 g depending on the strain. You got ripped off hard m8

That is how it works. If you want an oz, buy an oz.

I have been a "stoner" for just over 5 years now, and have noticed no difference in my brain activity, have had no problem becoming a grade 1 computer engineer, earning £65,000 per annum, and have generally been able to enjoy my life.
You pathetic people saying it's a "loser" thing to do, need to grow up, and begin to live

That's around half an ounce. You got a bargain.

Protip: Always carry a microscale when buying small amounts of drugs. They are a few dollars off Ebay.

Haahaaahhahahahahaahahah

Where exactly. I'm from Serbia and what u posted looks a lot like what I get for 500RSD ($5)

Bulgaria.

This tbh. Don't overdo it, know your limits and you can only benefit.

>Great idea. Already have a scale but it starys from a couple grams i cant measure that low. Bought another one and its comming monday cuz nobody works during the weekend.
>Already have a scale but it starys from a couple grams
thats not how scales work user, unleyss you bought a fucking body scale or a shitty kitchen scale for weighing flour.
jesus, how old are you user?
>Already have a scale but it starys from a couple grams
greatest kek today

you paid 10 bucks for one joint

ahh, how i wish my camera would be working properly when i had that weed
shit was so sticky

Yeah that's about .4 at the most. The weed looks decent tho, not the Albanian shit I've been running into these days.

Anyone GC Australia? Looking to pick up

Weed is rape.

Kids, do yourself a favor and get yourself a scale + don't buy from shady niggers on the street.
Otherwise you will end up like

Not even. It's two cones tops.

Yeah its kitchen one lmao. And im old enough. Okay how Bout we end this miserable conversation about this shit weed. K 10 bucks 1 joint end of the story. How about u post the one song u love listening while smoming.

fuck off upsidedown fbi

Where I'm from your don't have any other choice.

you going to jail son

Yea the weed is good. And ive got some nic picturea of the weed ive smoked how about this huh.

Nice joke

defo not a gram

So what the fuck is OP going to do if they did get ripped off? Call and cry about it? "I'd like to talk to customer support?" This isn't a fucking broken toy. Bite your thumb, smoke that shit, and buy from someone else next time or agree on a weight and have them weight it in front of you, scaled for bag.

:)

10 for a dimebag, sounds reasonable

Looks like .4 to me

>How about u post the one song u love listening while smoming.
are you one of those
>help guys, im stoned
>what to do when im stoned?
>what are the best songs to listen to when stoned? bobbert smorley, amirite? 420 rust-ah, blaze it
> youtube.com/watch?v=d381uzz18yI

you'll find good weed in every fucking place. every city, every shithole dumpster will have at least a couple people having proper bud...
seriously.

you'll have them niggers with 'weed' that looks like the picture from 'paid 20 bucks, did i get ripped off?'
then you'd have the niggers with better weed but giving you 0.2 for 20$, probably buying from some growers

none of them are good.
find some skaters or students or something, they'll probably have better connections.
get those, and if you can befriend a grower.

if you know how to look it's not that hard, but if you're looking for niggers having ditch weed because you think only niggers will have weed - then thats all you get.

i was in Prague an found myself 2 people having great weed in the 15 minutes i got out of train.
kek, that was a funny story how i got the weed, prague is great.
pretty much same in Vienna(Austria) and Poland.

OP is the girl who cries at her best friends wedding becahse she didnt catch the flowers.\

is 420chan still a thing? take it there faggot

Oh my lord that's beautiful.

>got out of train at Prague central, there is a huge park right infront of it
>sat down to roll, i still had some hash left in my wallet.
>preparing my paper and filter when someone approaches and asks me something in czech
>wut?
>some student guy, asks in english if i could give him a paper and if it's okay if he chills at the next bench, he has a lunchbreak from his uni or something and got his weed from home but forgot his papers
>sure buddy

>im not even done with my rolling, the dude is looking for tobacco
>a young pair approaches and asks something in czech
>don't speak czech
>they ask in english if i'd have some weed to sell
>sorry, thats my last hash and i just arrived here, need to look too
>bench bro says, yo i got some weed
>had a huge glass with some nice homegrown weed, the price was great too
>smoked my hash joint with bench bro, made myself on the way to my airbnb apartment

>see a funny dressed guy in a weird suit, looking stoned as hell and holding a shoebox with hole
>huh, i bet he has a pet
>suddenly the smell hits me
>DANK DANK DANK DANK
>he opened his shoebox and it had huge weed branches in it (stems put through the box holes)

>talked a few minutes with him, but he said he just waits for his girlfriend and it's just his, not for sale
>talked a bit more, told him what im doing in Prague
>he says im a nice guy, have me 6 grams for about 30 euro
>the strain was vanilla kush, it smelled like the resin of christmas trees
>hnnngghhh that taste

before i got to my apartment i had over 10g of great weed and was stoned off my ass :)

> tldr: im not white

i think it is more or less 0.5