My GF is going to have a nude photography sesion, I'm right here seeing the guy touching her nipples, am I a cockold?

My GF is going to have a nude photography sesion, I'm right here seeing the guy touching her nipples, am I a cockold?

yes

Idk bout cockold. But ur a cuck fag

yes, you are

And may I ask for whom is this session for?

It's a body paint/ glitter sesion.

I've photographed a lot of nude sessions in my time, and I can't remember ever having a reason to touch a model's nipples. Hair, yes. Nipples, no.

Yes I understand. But for whom?

Why don’t you post an actual photo?

Post more of your sessions

For him I guess, is a study (?)

Lol Why would you make this slut your gf? This always ends with her leaving you for some older dude with more money

yes

Is it a legit studio? Normally before a photog makes an adjustment of any kind he/she will say how and why. If she's getting paid and it doesn't go beyond touching nips I say fuck it user. You'll have bigger problems once he sells/leaks the photos.

He said that it is for a magazine

When are we going to see the glittering of her puss? I need to head out to work and want to budget my time so that I can bust a nut to your gf on my way out.

Hey I'm the guy from that request. Care to post the other two, please?
Thanks!

Btw, I'll shot a nude session tomorrow with a friend... talk about coincidence.

There are no magazines anymore, retard. It's for his own JO collection.

Oh, if he has to do body paint, that's different. This is about as close to that as I've gotten, as far as I remember.

That glitter is way fuckin bad for the environment, it never breaks down and will be killing animals basically forever.

If she's your gf why the fuck are you posting here?
10 year old mentality

I've shot some bodypainting pics before, too...

There are still plenty of magazines. If he's getting published, he'll be happy to show copies of his work from other magazines or books.

I saw that article. But there is a ton of kinds of glitter, including lots of biodegradable types, that break down after a few hours in water...

In the sesion

How to cause an accident.

Not bad. Will you share some final results?

Pretty cool man! Sure

Third one

When I got them sure

Thanks user, really appreciate it. You did a great job with these.
Anything specific you'd like to see from my bodypaint sets/backstage pics?

She has a really incredible ass....
Damn, shotting these was hard, if you know what I mean.

You go to a bar and see this. What do you do?

So youre letting some guy take nekkid pix of your gf for fun? Yeah, youre a cuck. Is he at least a professional picture dude? Please dont tell me its at his house.

Walk up to her and grab her ass.

Your job it's pretty good!!! Just share more and it will be ok

Your girlfriend is pretty hot. Post more. Yes you're a cuck.

With other of the girls being painted.

Thanks user! Glad you're enjoying them.

More of this stuff

Work in progress.

Gross girlfriend buddy. Low rent production and a chunky model? Photographer is trying to get some easy ass. You should fuck off so he can hit it.

Third girl. Not much more interesting stuff to show, tbh.

Some more ass before leaving.

The session is over thank you anons :)

I like it !

No. You are a troll.

Thanks user. The painted shorts turned out really great, but I think the painted top wasn't at the same level. But the model was fun to work with.

They will take pictures, if they’re semi professional they will submit them to a bunch of shitty e-magazines that you’ve never heard of, if they’re semi original they will get published, and no one will get paid for it.
This is all invisible ego bullshit that is an endless circle jerk of pointlessness, I’ve seen this happen all the time to dumb semi-hot women.

“Hey you want to be a model? Come do this nude shot for me, don’t worry it’s very artistic” it’s actually easy as fuck to get a girl naked with these two sentences.
All they do is show up with a camera and a lense, and the bitches drop their pants.

So yes you are being cucked.

Just starting to work on her. Before all that paint made it hard to check 'em.

Bump

Bump

Bumping

Did someone painted her ABS? :D :D :D

just watched some dude from craigslist fuck my girlfriend. i'm probably a cuckold. but he paid so i'm not sure anymore

Damn bro

What is the going rate in your household?