Honestly speaking, would you date a trap if she (or he, for you edgy faggots) was "hot" and passable?

Honestly speaking, would you date a trap if she (or he, for you edgy faggots) was "hot" and passable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlxEOyaGmBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nawh nigga im not gay

Not gay, so no.

What's that

Naw, defs need to go with a VAGINA

Controlled demolition.

Demolition of old Gas Silos in Aalborg, Denmark. The roof was blown out first, then scraped out in the bottom thru a hole cut in the ground level.

Still hoping for even more great footage if they go thru with blowing more up.

more demolition would make a great thread

Found a youtube with sound and longer:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlxEOyaGmBg

yes one hundred percent, because im really curious about sucking cock and having shit up your ass feels pretty amazing. Turns girls on too when you let them do that to you

of course
only newfags would refuse
this is what Sup Forums does to people

I used to trap years ago, tried finding guys all the time. All of the actually attractive ones were flakes; the one ones who'd respond were fat neck beards.

Thus I will say that no, attractive, or even normal looking guys, won't fuck traps.

>trap

No, never, obviously. FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT. Get the FUCK off of Sup Forums. There are a shit ton of other web sites which I never frequent. But this is home.

And you are not welcome, faggot.

DIE.

is this you?

Yes. Traps look even better than real girls. Real girls are jelous of traps.

As long as the trap had surgery to get a pussy... I don't mind creampie in her. No std risk, no pregnancy risk, and looks sexy

But I did. Sadly they moved to cali

im not going near anything with a penis mate.

>no std risk

>he for you edgy faggots
>edgy
You probably mean for you guys who are actually right on this. Stop misusing the word edgy you're only embarassing yourself

So tell. Me how you can get an std from a fully healed vagina construction. It's just skin to skin contact.

Heard of HIV/AIDS? You dense nigger.

id date a trap if she text back :(

Date no.
Fuck and suck yes.

>skin to skin contact
Literally what condoms are made to prevent. You you dense or stupid?

trans vagina is just a penis split open dude

They're fucking nasty. Open wounds... They literally have to dilate the "hole" on a regular basis to keep it from healing.

>(or he, for you edgy faggots)
Yeah, it's edgy to refer to a person by their biological sex as opposed to their own mental delusions. Totally.

Do you like trannies and do you dare to call other people "faggots"?
oh come on, Trap= Cock, men, man... OK?
fuck off stupid fucking gay

beautiful!

Trap? no thanks im not gay

if "she" looks good enough and has a passable personality sure. I dont have a problem with my sexuality like alot of people here.

>problem with my sexuality like alot of people here.

Not being a fag is an issue now?

ew wtf