His butt-torpedo

his butt-torpedo
your throat
any quests?

Nikki Sixx here.

Who the fuck is this pretender to my throne? I died twice and came back to life, and this little bitch thinks that by eating shit he's better than that? You try dying motherfucker, and see what happens. Bet you can't come back.

Sincerely,
Nikki Sixx

OG NIKKI SIX BOOOOIIIIIIII

Wow dude, you're one up on Jesus

I need a Yule Log.

A webm of a steamy crackling Yule log slidding from Andy Sixx’s chimney would be dreamy

Hey, fuck you. I was cool in 1985. My band still kind of sucked, but I was cool.

>Log
all kids love log

Slidding right down

ya know....
the first million times i saw these posts, i really, really, really hated them. but as time went on, i (no shit here, pun intended) actually started to laugh. first i giggled. then i laughed. then i started back posting this fucker to support him. i really think this might be the first forced meme that actually hit.

fuck you dad im not a kid anymore this is my life

I would love to drag his face through glass.

i never admitted that you were actually my son. that ho was bangin everybody. you don't even look like Vince...i mean you don't look like me....fuck

How must it feel to be a dad and have a son that looks like my sister? God that must be awful

>hit
>shit
So fucking hot...

i'm starting to get into this, it's funny

>Ren and Stimpy
>"it's log, it's log, it's big, it's heavy, it's wood
>"it's log, it's log, it's better than bad, it's good
>"everyone wants a log, comr and get your log

From Blammo!!

Take the log pill. See how deep the corn hole goes...

don't talk about mom that way dad you asshole! FUCK YOU

besides daddy everyone knows your logs dried up 20 years ago, your shit tastes worse than piss and nobody likes you. the future (of shit eating) is now old man

hey you lame little fuck. i LOGed you out and i'll LOG you off if i get a chance. you got shit for brains so don't get all LOGistical on me. i've pissed up ropes that were harder than you. and you mom is a lousy cocksucer. Vince was better