Does my mom look good for 58? Rate her tits

Does my mom look good for 58? Rate her tits

Let's see ass

Agreed.

Tits are ok, face is kinda busted.

How did you get a pic of her in the bath?

not your mom

Hid behind her bathroom wall

Look better than my mom @56

You should be proud of your dad for sharing his passion for drag with the rest of the family.

She looks great, man! Keep up the good work. Got any candids while she's taking a nap? Isn't it time you escalated things a little? ;)

If she had longer hair, I'd smash that. Honestly that's the one thing that's really a shame about older women. They seem to stop caring about their hair and get butch dyke haircuts all the time. Long hair on a woman is fucking gorgeous.

I wonder how he pleases her with his micro penis

Yeah, I don’t know why she get theses dumbass looking haircuts

Anyone?

She looks good man, those are some bombin' titties!

Apparently, it's easier to manage and maintain very short hair, so there's always a reason, but yeah, it's a dumbass looking haircut for a woman.

More?

Definitely the best thing about her lol

Fuck off and take that thing with you

yeah ok I’ll take her over thisany fucken day you blind idiot

moar! She's hot, dude!

Lol lol same fag

No, I'm not, fag, and I don't see you posting anything but bs, let the man post his hot mom.

want pussy?

Nope. I'm one of the four

just what I thought have fun with your little circle jerk group chat.

You must be this thing's user

Post it all!

Bad photoshop is bad

I posted her yup but not my woman, but would definitly fuck her over these landwhales

I don’t know if shopped or not , but it does not look that way

>I posted her yup
Fuck, user. Bad taste
>but not my woman
OK, maybe not as bad as I first thought
>but would definitly fuck her
Oh, fuck, I was wrong. You're beyond redemption

Nope. It really is that bad. It often gets spammed into threads with pictures of actual human females in

Like this or thislol lol i like my choice

The resolution and the focus of the green chest covering is notably different from the rest of the picture, which lends credence to the theory that this picture has been manipulated using photo editing software at some point.

tl:dr seen some shoops in my time...

Possible but i’m looking at her tits and her cameltoe

Hang it up, dude, the old hag you keep posting has a face like an 80 year old, and while that might be cute and endearing to people into that most people would pick a younger fat woman. These other user's mom's look like they might actually have some energy left in their bodies, which make them more attractive to more people. I'm not even hating on the lady you posted, I'm sure she's fine, just sayin.

That is your woman, to each his own user you like her great

Thank heavens for that. The idea that the original picture had her tits uncovered doesn't bear thinking about

Now I have to go wash my eyes with bleach

How did you take these? Theses are great.

keep posting, gonna come soon. She looks so soft. I bet it would feel awesome to lay on her.

Samefag

No, I'm not, but I bet you this is all you. Get real, dude. Pull your big boy pants up.

have more OP?
moms are my weak spot.

Just two were me.

So more than one thinks that woman is a hag

Stop talking about my woman Sup Forums