fuugg she has great pits

thread ruined already

Cute; nice legs

>That little bit of bush.

Hot

Anyone have anymore?

yes

You gonna post more?

Fame without any restraint and control + drugs.

Still better than Maisie

Vic #1 female in general

of course..

moar thicc emilia

Nice taste

I'm going to make a folder for her. She's very attractive.

THICC AS FUGG

nice

Silence little tasteless faggot

Mmm fuck. Her lips and eyes are so fucking hot

Thank god you posted her, was gonna pump to selena for the millionth time

fuck off

Dayum

very nice

She's so short and curvy, like a perfect fucktoy

says the guy who thinks she is actually hermoine lmao you sure told me

nobody likes you

She was in Spider-Man 2??

Chick from rogue one? Felicia/Felicity or something?

Make me faggot

Holy fuck! Checked!

Quints!!!

SO MANY TWOS

HOLY FUCK!!KHALEESI CONFIRMED QUEEN OF Sup Forums!!

Great shoot

The absolute best.

ya

AAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhH!!!!!

nice

ari's cries desperately for help
went unheard as a strange woman
without permission forced
herself upon pity ari with a kiss,
a boob grope
and an anal probe and after the
video stopped a full body tongue rub!

felicity jones that is

I'll probably check back on this thread in awhile. She's awesome. Saving everything btw

Looks like everyone gets to cum for khaleesi

She's quite pretty

That dog is touching her boob. I wonder if she gave him a bone.

true stories

checked

fap away...

he got fired from his doggy daycare for sexual harrassment

yes my queen

Never really been into her but these pics are doing it bad for me, i'm stroking so fucking hard

so much better as a brunette

Agreed

Would hatefuck so bad

Her titty fat is nice

Agree...But blonde emilia is not that bad tho..

Nice??They're glorious user!!

I want Kenzie feet on my lap...

Edging so hard...shes doing it for me so bad. Maybe its because she is a queen

just to massage them, right?

We are sitting on her bed, a pile of pillows in our backs. I have my right arm wrapped around her, she's resting her head on my shoulder. The TV is running but neither of us are interested in the program. The remote is too far away and we're just too comfortable to bother. It's not about watching TV anyways. We're happy just being close to each other. I can't help but notice how clean she smells and how perfect her skin looks. As I move my right hand up and down her hip she closes her eyes and it almost seems like she's asleep. I lean back, let out a a satisfied sigh, and close my eyes too. As I pull her closer, I notice a muffled sob. I look down at her. She has buried her face in my shoulder and I can feel it getting a bit damp. I'm worried now. She is shaken by her suppressed sobs.
"What's wrong?" I ask in a concerned voice. "Millie, what's wrong?"
She doesn't answer and just continues crying into my shoulder. I gently touch her chin with my left hand and pull her head up a bit so I can see her red eyes and the tears on her cheeks.
"Millie, what's wrong?" I ask a bit more demanding and a whole lot more worried.
Finally she answers. Her voice is shaking and a bit higher than usual.
"It's just... You know... There's this big pho... photoshoot coming up and I... I'm scared. I'm... really, really scared."
I'm slightly baffled.
"But you've done stuff like that countless times! What's so different this time?"
Still sobbing she says "I've had this... this dream. But not only once. It was about some photoshoot. I was there and... and I was giving my best but... everyone just yelled and told me... I couldn't do anything right. I didn't know what..."
Her crying becomes more intense.
"user, I'm scared"

Makes me want to shoot on her...

I pull her even closer and she wraps both her arms around me.
"It's not even this particular shoot... It's... you know, it's everything. So much went right for me in the last couple of years. What if it's becoming too much? What if... I can't handle it anymore at some point?"
She cries into my shoulder a little longer while I try to find the right words to calm her down.
"Millie, listen to me! Listen closely. It's not what you do that makes me love you so much. It's who you are. No matter where you are or what you do I'll always be only one call away. And if anyone ever tries to tell you you're not good enough just tell him you're only doing this out of pity for his pathetic little project."
That gets a weak laugh out of her, followed by another sob.
"Do you... really think I could pull that off?"
I look her straight into the eyes.
"Millie, you can pull anything off. You're stronger than you think and I will always be there for you, no matter what. The only thing I ask of you is to always do what makes you happy. Because that's the only thing that matters."
She still sobs but I can feel that it's OK now so I don't say anything more and just hold her tight. Knowing that I could give her some comfort makes me incredibly happy and I could lie here with Millie close to me for the rest of my life. After what felt like a way too short eternity she lifts her head again and looks at me with her tear-stained eyes. Then, out of the blue she kisses me on the mouth. It's a short, shy kiss but I know what she's trying to say. It's pure, unfiltered gratefulness and I don't know if I deserve that much love from her. She gently places her right hand on my chest and makes circular motions that ever so slightly move towards my stomach and then my pants. She reaches for my zipper.

after a boring day at work, you came home and see this on your bed.wat do??