Trump is LITERALLY HITLER! IMPEACH NOW

Trump is LITERALLY HITLER! IMPEACH NOW

I upvote this shit

Do you really want Pence?

Thank God, Heil Fuhrer Trump!

Hitler did nothing wrong

"Hitler had his Berlin wall"
Are you kidding me?
You got your history timeline totally fucked up there.

you are literally 14

All the fucking people falling for this bait is sad

Lol newfag taking the bait

At least Hitler told the unwanteds to leave or else...

The jews even had a special deal with nazi germany to be transported to rothschild land WITH guaranteed employment once they settle.

Honestly tho daddy trump is more jewish than the people who made up the Anne Frank fanfiction.

KILL The Orange Incestuous
RACist FAT FUCK! and all his
followers Kill them ALL!.

So glad I'm not the only one that noticed this.

meme

Shh now libs are too stupid to understand this it's gonna be a "SHOCK" to them if they even do get trump inpeached!

you missed quite a lot if that's what you're happy about noticing.

we call it "trolling"

Oh really? Name one thing he’s done to be compared to hitler... I’ll wait.

He’s an idiot for sure but being hitler is literally nuclear...

If Trump "literally" was Hitler you'd already be heading to a camp.

I love how liberals who have no concept of living under a dictatorship publicly bitch and moan about living under a dictatorship when just the fact that they are free to do so proves that they're not.

Love the guy! Can't wait to vote for him again in 2020.

And there is the acceptance of all people we hear about from the left

Stalin was worse than Hitler so was Mao

Hitler didn't build the Berlin wall, Stalin did after his death.
He had a better KDR, too...

F
A
G
G
O
T

>tfw dealing with a politician or political regime won't actually stop the public opinion of whites being against blatantly anti-white bullshit

reminder that you can back off on the racist theorycraft and just fight for people in need again any time

any time you want

ANY TIME NOW

>Trump is LITERALLY HITLER

SIEG HEIL.
FOURTH REICH NOW.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Skulls for the Skull Throne, BROTHER!

if Trump were literally Hitler
then he would want to annex Canada, Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, and Cuba
then build anti-naval fortifications along the entire north American coast line

I... I can get behind this.

??? You confuse me... Do you really think that Hitler built that wall? Russia did after Hitler was defeated in order to keep its people from defecting to the west. There is literally no parallel there.

Trump logo designed by Design Is Play and posted to their instagram. Holy fuck are you're easily baited.

>the fact that they are free to do so proves
Hey now. Liberal America doesn't have time for logic and shit. Cops are killing people of color in the community because Trump and you're gonna be all intellectual and shit. Sheee-it.

Trump is literally Hitler. Hitler invaded Russia in 1941. Trump is colluding with Russia. Somehow this all makes sense in OPs scrambled little brain.

Wowzah , I hope you're trolling bruh...but if it was real ...let's go all the way.

WEW LAD!

All this shit's bait.. The only thing that pisses me off about this is that no one on the goddamn internet seems to know what "literally" means.
IT MEANS THE OPPOSITE OF FIGURATIVELY, you goddamn mental midgets.