Rate and wwyd?

rate and wwyd?

7/10, nice body, meh face. Would assfuck
rate/wwyd?

8/10. I would probably have sex with her while she’s in that dress, just pulling here sexy panties to the side and gently fucking her to orgasm. I would also do the same thing with her in a 1 piece swimsuit

face is kind of meh...I'd let her jack me off on her tits

Average, maybe below tbh.
Nothing. I'd ask it to go away. Seems like cunt from the expression.

7/10, I'd get a deepthroat sloppy blowjob with drool dribbling down on her tits

Was this picture seriously just taken when you uploaded it wtf
>>"Hey babe, send me a selfie. I need to impress my friends"
>>Oh right. I have no gf.
>>"Hey sis, send me a selfie."

I'd fuck your sister bro. She's a 8/10

7/10 use her all night

regardless of when it was taken I'd have no qualms fucking her right in that walmart bathroom on the changing table..let her sit up there as my cum drains out from between her legs down on the floor

What else would you do to her

I'd rub my swollen cock head up and down her cummy slit making it nice and juicy before bending her over and pressing it up against the ring of her asshole slowly easing it all the way in her

Continue

7/10 I would make her give me a sloppy bj and boob job. Would ripped her pantyhose and fuck her in the ass.

I'd start to pick up the pace as her asshole loosened up while reaching around to work and twist her clit with one hand while pulling her into my cock with the other on her shoulder...the rest of my cum from her pussy working itself out of her dripping down her thigh mixed in with her own juice

Friend's girlfriend

Continue please

7/10 Would tie her to a tree and fuck her.

wwyd?

her ass is really milking my cock at this point as it sucks me back in with every pump...I can feel my cock getting more and more sensitive...the texture of asshole feels like velvet rubbing against the head ...I can't hold it back anymore and have to pull out...she gets down on her knees and finishes off with her hands...my cock shooting rope after rope hitting her in the face and all over her tits

tap out

My gf. Wwyd?

cloth off

have any twat shots?

would kiss tenderly and make breakfast for

oh damn, she got cute feet?

>ate and wwyd?

4/10; would melt her butter, get her good and hot, fuck her brains out... leave her asking why her boyfriends don't do that for her...

I would cuddle up in bed and watch Singles with her and talk after the movie ends about our pasts

8/10 Would get her wasted and fuck the shit out of her.

would love to see her lipstick wrapped around my cock before shooting a huge load on her glasses

Wtf i think i know her irl... You got any more pic?

Is that you?

I would throat fuck her until she is a slobbery mess. Id then tea bag her and have her suck my nuts for a bit. Id then let her eat my ass while I jack off. Right before I cum Id flip around and unload on her face and in her mouth.

i would grab her by the hair and force her to gag on my dick. i would then bend her over the bed and fuck her in the pussy and then force it up her ass. while fucking her i would use her tshirt to choke her out. after she passed out from lack of oxygen id bust a nut all over her hair and leave

gf wwyd to her. lots of new OC

I love what you're doing to her. What else would you do?