So a girl i know for some time now, and who lost her boyfriend like a half a year ago...

So a girl i know for some time now, and who lost her boyfriend like a half a year ago, started to switch my name on facebook messenger to 'daddy'. She also forces her hugs on me and tries to stand close to me and all that shit.

I have a girfriend.

But i love when girls call someone daddy. She also wears a lot of stockings which are my fetish.

How the fuck do I resist the urge to fuck her throat.

help me Sup Forums

bump

you don't resist. your girlfriend will leave you for some retarded reason in the future, be it in weeks, or years, don't worry about her.

more pics

Who tf is this?

do a barrel roll

so you are telling me i should just fuck her brains out while she calls me daddy?

jesus my cock wants it but its not the right thing to do

how the fuck should I know

this may be the only logical answer

help

she sounds psycho. id tread lightly

thanks for the warning user, when you put it like that it makes more sense

like, who the fuck calls people, even their friends, daddy to make them want to fuck them

Put your priorities straight, choose between sexual pleasure and being loyal to your gf. But if after all you're still in middle ground, flip a goddamn coin.

Op we need to see what each girl looks like to give you our true opinion

well cannot do that user ebcause if they got to know i posted them here it wouldnt end up in a threesome

im addicted to fucking masturbation and sex and it doesnt help me in any way. I just cant stop thinking about the possibility of her ass over my cock with daddy in my ear

how to stop it, does stopping talking to her help? how do i tell her indirectly to stop it, by calling her mommy?

If you post a picture of your girlfriend that you took off your phone that hasn't been uploaded anywhere else on the internet then there's no way we can reverse image search.

I mean, i get it. I cant speak for everyone op, but we need to know what your GF and this "side chick" look like.

Its a trap, you absolute faggot!

Remember to not stick your dick in crazy.

yeah, im not a newfag
and i know but Im talking about reasons i could find to persuade my cock not to fucking the fetish-incarnation girl

then how do i effetively stop my dick from pursuing her

On a scale of one to 10 what is she. And use your brain not your dick. As for trying not to fuck.... it rough because i would be having a rough time too so idk what to say op. -.-