Am 30

> Am 30
> Married with kids
> Sex life non existent
> Wife says lack of confidence due to giving birth etc
> Want to fuck someone else but won't because I actually love my wife
> Wife asks for a boob job - says will make her more confident and adventurous in bedroom
> Both saving for boob job
> Desperate for that anal virginity
Any rich Sup Forums want to help a straight laced normie get laid again?

13bAM ZkjCK dzN9z qr8Fp Y7eka imiJH djhh

Can send before/after pics/videos if it helps?

Divorce her you pussy

Not really a solution, I love her and she is the mother of my kids.

No dont do it you will completely regret them. Fake tits are the worst feeling. Also take her out buy her gifts be fucking romantic. Women arent like men they cant just be ready to fuck all the time you gotta romance them and get them in the mood fucking christ.

It's her choice, I'm not really a fan of the idea but I support her. It's not a relationship problem, it's a self confidence problem and no matter how many compliments, how much support and time I give her she still doesn't feel confident with her body, it is something she has wanted since about 19.

Not entirely true my ex had a sex drive of like 10 women. It was stupidly excessive.

And to the virginio thats says "id love a girl that aeould want to fuck all the time" the novelty wears off quicker than your last bruised dick episode.

no one is so stupid to pay for tits he is not allowed to play with.

If the lack of confidence is the problem than just wait for the next time she wears a skirt lift it up and fuck her right in the arse.
She has nothing to worry about since her ugly deformed body is still hidden by the clothes.

> Wife says lack of confidence due to giving birth etc
what confidence?
tell that bitch shes your fucking wife, not your girlfriend on a first date

> Married with kids
Thats just sick...

I'm in the EXACT same situation. Expressed my concerns to her best friend looking for insight / hope. Now I'm fucking her best friend. *shrug*. Shit happens.

I don't understand this shit. You could just tell your wife that she looks fine and ask her for sex. But instead, you're begging strangers for money. Fucking pathetic.

Lol fucking beta fuck love her for she is not because of some artificial remodeling. Listen cuck let some else fuck your wife and also post pic of her

you dumb stupid retarted son of a bitch

ok ok let me read your future. she gets boob job gets confidence doesnt have to be with a loser like you anymore and divorce steals half your shit and your kids.

Happens every fucking time. i have seen it.

now what you can do is get some confidence, be the man in the relationship and tell her what she will do not what she wants. fuck woman rights, shes an object and you the master.

look up a bit of psychological test. even other woman view woman as objects.its a societal norm everybody fights agains but its the truth

wtf? I do but she is very insecure so I am trying to help her. Overtime will add up but it takes a long time.

sounds like your wife is a typical lazy cunt tbh, and she wants a boob job to attach a new man

how did that happen? what did best friend say when u told her?

If you think you can treat someone you love like that then either you have never been in that position or you're a sociopath.

what a fucking faggot. you deserve whatever bad shit is coming your way.

I was in this situation last year. I looked for women to talk to, then I got a tinder, then I started cheating on her. It was the worst decision I've ever made. Now everything makes her paranoid and anxious, even though she made me put an app on my phone that shows where I am at all times. I went to a different part of the building that I work at for 45 minutes before coming home and she was upset that I didn't text her that I would be doing that. She says she forgives me, but shit like this still happens and I don't really blame her. Either break up with her or be honest and tell her that you are really struggling with this. Go get counseling. I thought I was doing the right thing for myself by taking care of my urges to fuck other women, but the way it devastated her snapped me out of that delusion. Divorcing her for being fat after giving birth would at least put her mind at ease, rather than spending her life wondering if she will ever be enough.

tl;dr I fucked up

i have a wife and 2 kids and yes i might be a sociopath, but i am not the one with problems fucking my wife.

yeah cheating is not the way. never done it but have had urges, part of life. grass looks greener on the other side kind of thing.

also there are many rules in a relationship. if you need counseling the marriage is over.

>Meta on /qa/ only.
>All meta discussion of boards is to be redirected to /qa/.
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]19 / 0 / 14 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
>File: images.jpg (13 KB, 320x320)
Maybe your not making her feel attractive OP.
Try to tell her how beautiful she is give her those looks you gave her when you first started dating. Raise her confidence.

Probably because he opened up emotionally to a woman and she felt bad for him.

Say what you will about Mike Pence not talking to women without his wife there, but the man probably knows that he can't control his dick.

You make her feel that way you selfish bastard. Someone else going to eat your wife’s pussy you will be a cuck. Also put pussy Puc of you landwhale

>1364▶
>File: OP.jpg (55 KB, 294x313)
I understand this is a bit beta, but I genuinely want the best for her. We're both working hard for it so I thought someone else might help, it is worth a try even if it comes of nothing.

Please get a prost. I was in the same situation as you and fucked a prostitute. Now our relationship is stronger than ever

would need to see pic of her tits now. most likely they are fine

Not according to our couples councilor, it comes from breast feeding our children. She is also athletic which makes her boobs smaller but putting weight on makes her feel like a slob even though she has bigger boobs.

tell your slut whore of a wife to get on her knees and gobble that tube steak up her turd cutter

fucking slut

They are fine, I like them but she doesn't. She is a 32B

>Happens every fucking time. i have seen it

In youtube comment sections maybe. Go get some Vitamin D sometime, its unhealthy to stay in your basement all day.

do u do it often? does wife know? how was prost compared to wife?

They look like deflated balloons after your kids sucked the life out of them?

I thought I was so clever by hooking up with random women from Tinder, that were outside my social circle and that I would never see except for one time. Turns out their husbands don't like that. One husband snitched on me.

Cheating on your wife is terrible, but I lied to myself and found ways to justify it by putting words in her mouth and attributing intent to her behavior that just wasn't there because I wouldn't talk to her.
The only time it may be acceptable is if you know you're in a shit/abusive relationship and you've actually met the love of your life, and you plan on getting married to your mistress. But it's never that simple.

Only fucked her once to release the tension. Wife doesn't know, feel no guilt, happy to get it out of me.

They have definitely changed. They are longer and not pert like they used to be.

16N82 tU65DE dsCYAR 21whY Stuq 9VJF KhD

send me BTC for marrying a 6.5 and not caring because I love her but I'll never make enough to buy her something nice because we have 4 kids to provide for and she deserves a vacation.

post pic of your wife first. and it better be good.

It's also acceptable if your wife is seriously crippled.

My aunt is a quadriplegic and my uncle fucks other women with her consent because he needs to get his nut.

Are you mad at your faggot children for doing that to them? They seem to get more action than you.

Pretty much. I know I'm a beta cuck faggot or whatever but it's worth a try.

Question: did she gain weight?

This is true. It becomes old quick if you're over 23. I like to have sex once a week or two. Just the right amount to not go crazy or get bored.

sounds like fun, was she hotter and younger than wife? how was the sex and were you tempted to do it again?

>not just fucking backpage hookers
Seriously fam?

No she is athletic build, she tried to get a bigger chest by putting on weight but said it made her feel worse and like a slob.

your bad life choices are not our problem
im 32, single, no kids never married. disposable income for days and get laid whenever im willing to put in a slight bit of effort

She's bullshitting you

Hotter, younger. Was tempted to do it again but only cheated once for the family. To be clear, I DID IT FOR THE CHILDREN! It kept my marriage together and we are still a happy family. I was on the verge of fucking a girl at work and that would've been messy

After having my kid I became really down on myself, gained 70lbs (I was 105), lost 30 and gained 20 back again. My tits look like deflated water balloons so I get where your wife is coming from dude. But bolt-ons aren't the answer. A breast lift at most is all she needs

I don't think they are bad life choices, just different to yours. We wanted children and work hard to provide them with a good life. This is something that would help us.

O what a saint you are. Sure your wife would be grateful.

hey man no blame needed. That was a smart move.. Was the sex great? how long ago did you do it?

I'm sorry to hear that. This is something her counselor mentioned she thinks this would be a real boost to her mental health.

It's not cheating if she knows about it, that's just an open relationship. She probably doesn't let him develop a deep emotional attachment to these other women though.

no pics, no credibility. you can go fuck right off, op.

A counselor recommending cosmetic surgery? Sounds like a shitty counselor dude. Your wife won't love herself any more than she does now. This is something she needs actual help with, not silicone.

I am a saint, my only crime was not keeping it in the fam jam and unloading in little Lucy Lou

Kinda shitty dude. You have a hand.

Sex was good, but sex is never as good as when you love somebody. It was about three years ago.

Condom broke inside her so I blew my load in the prost. Got tested immediately and thankfully everything turned out okay. Not having sex with my wife was actually a blessing during that period because I didn't know if I had anything and didn't want to infect her

>asking your wife for sex
Beta cuck soy boy detected.

Apparantly it is a fairly common treatment suggestion because it solves the problem directly rather than trying to convince her the reason they are different is because she was being a good mum and to try and accept herself, which can take years and years.

True, he's a champ though.

She's gonna leave after the boob job I've seen it before...

bitcoin is crashing at 4pm EST tomorrow

And what if she doesn't like them when theyre done? Then you have to go through the years of learning to accept it anyway, but down 10 grand

I hope so. I'm tired of all my annoying friends talking about how great it is

Marriage therapy, dummy. It works.

Apparently that is a possibility but the counselor thinks that because the issue only arose after the kids and she never had body image issues before, that there wont be any negative repercussions.

dumb nigger detected

>overtime
Top kek, nigga it's 2017 stop being a wage cuck and start your own business mother fucker. No wonder your wife doesn't fuck you, you're a beta cuck soy boy, I bet you "ask" for sex as well lmfao, turn that bitch around bend her over and fuck that hole that's rightfully yours, she needs to fulfill her wifely duties or be kicked to the curb you fucking man child.

Has the counselor got training in performing cosmetic surgery? Has the counselor seen your wifes tits? Does the counselor have an opinion on whether implants will help or if they will look shitty?

Waste of money dude

What do you do for a living user?

I'm a wagecuck too.

Also, does your wife still suck the dick? Because if she doesn't then romance is dead.

I started dating my (now) wife when we were 16. 22 years later and we still fuck like rabbits. 3 kids to show for it.

My trick: constantly telling how much I love her and how attractive she is. She is pretty hot. Obviously not the tight Asian girl I first dated, but she still has the sweetest ass. I can't keep my hands off her.

And she's up for anything. She can't really do anal sober. But on MDMA she demands it and I can fuck her ass for 2 hours.

I'm a hire controller, basically run a site hire yard. She does help me out yes, but she doesn't like to take her bra off/get naked. She has offered to "lay back and think of England" as the saying goes but that has never appealed to me.

>doing mdma with 3 children sleeping in the next room
kys you fucking degenerate

This is kinda like holding a bucket of water in front of a guy in a desert...

This

This man gets it, the rest are victims of Jewish propaganda, it's mind boggling that they believe in all the nonsense the feminist spout, yet claim to be against it? Men aren't men anymore, they're a bunch of cuck soy boys who have "terms" for literally everything. It's as simple as this, stop being a bitch, man up and fuck your wife, if she gives you any hesitation whatsoever, kick that bitch to the curb. Having a wife that doesn't put out defeats the purpose of having said wife. Women are our property, anyone who disagrees is a beta cuck soy boy who is a victim of Jewish subversion and propaganda. Do you think our grandfathers used to ask our grandmothers for sex, top fucking kek, don't make me laugh, my grandfather was as alpha as they come. Dude was an alpha to the very end, God rest is soul.

:( that's a sad story friend. I wish this board could actually help you with this. Just keep telling her how much you love her and how attracted to her you are. Maybe if you're a little more dominant she'd be receptive. Just grab her and start kissing her, no warning. If she's really self conscious it will help her feel wanted. May or may not help. Every girl is different

>scarfing down mdma and sodomizing your slope of a wife
>have 3 children
>supposed to be a father
You're a complete piece of shit

Thank you, I probably shouldn't have asked for help but I kinda think whats to lose? This is something we have tried, spontaneity, she gets excited but then when we get close she gets too anxious and I am not one to push.

Someone's a natural beta soy boy. Get your T levels checked out you beta cuck.

Implying they weren't at my inlaws' for the night you retards.

So jelly.

Dude, how does this even happen? Do you at least lick her booty hole? Have you given her multiple orgasms? Fuck, I never want to get married.

>pawns off kids to do drugs
>Thinks people are jealous of shitty parenting and lifestyle

This just gets better and better

It's a good thing that you don't push. It sounds like she has some serious confidence issues. I went through a similar thing with one of my ex's. I gained a bunch of weight and my sex drive plummeted because I felt so awful about myself. She couldn't understand it because she had a high sex drive and didn't see a problem with my weight. But eventually our relationship fell apart, and I blame it mainly on my own insecurities.

Honestly I don't know how to help because I still haven't gotten over my own insecurities and having sex with others just gives me anxiety now. I really do think that physically changing her appearance would help. I am currently on a pretty intense diet desperately trying to lose weight. I'd do anything to be skinny and fit again

Lmao all these faggots with wives that don't put out, top fucking kek. You're all a bunch of cucks. You just don't know it yet.

>abandoning your children to do drugs and fuck your wife in the ass
You're only making this worse

Kek. I have a stable marriage. Good job. Great family.

So I'm a piece of shit for indulging in some drugs with my wife every once in a while?

I'd like to know how your life is going, son.

It's great to get advice from unmarried virgins/manchildren

She also sucks my dick at least once a week.

She gave great advice and insight into my wife's head. She was appropriately sympathetic and I thought we were just being cool until I gave her a hug again (not a side hug) and my hand went right to her cute small ass and she kissed my neck and the next thing we knew she was giving me an insane hand job in my car and we've been fucking ever since. That was in August.

Relationship of 7 years. Indulge in the occasional drink or two. Have 1 son. Don't do drugs. Earn 3.8 grand a week.

You're a degenerate.

My life is great, but I'm not some edgy faggot pretending my life is a fairy tale who'd rather score smack and do drugs than spend time with his children.

They are only young once