Lol whitebois can't even reproduce anymore

lol whitebois can't even reproduce anymore.

don't worry if you can't get your women pregnant whitey, we'll do it for you. there are millions of africans and arabs heading to europe right now to fertilize your women.

if you ask nicely, maybe you can sit in the corner and watch ;)))

Unless you're like 6 or under, you probably will be too you dumbass.

It says men not white men so it includes black-subhuman as well.

But your white

it means white you retard faggot

The article say all men in this areas are concerned, no indication of skin color. Your bait was poorly planed.

it says "men"
So of course it includes all you shit-skins. you're all in the USA and Europe instead of your own countries anyway, because you're mentally inferior and can't run a fucking country without giving everyone aids.

>sperm count decreases
That doesn't even make sense. Also, it says:
>men in US and Europe
So are you saying niggers aren't men in the US or Europe?

>could be by 2060
>hurr durr, white people can't have babbies

christ, lad. shit b8, but 1/10 for getting a reply.
neck yourself. you bring nothing but discord to a world that's already fucked.

by your own definition, non-whites are not men?
how progressive of you. put a gun in your mouth.

People are calling bait, but when everyone's drinking oxytocin and maleic anhydride spiked water, it really will be nearly impossible to get pregnant. Maybe it will be necessary to go to a clinic, and those that can't pay with cash will have to rely on government subsidies for this particular service.

>Thinking Australia's part of Europe..
You're a fucking moron op, shit bait

>Something in the air, food, or water is causing widespread fertility issues
>"let's solve this with immigration guys instead of worrying about what the fuck is causing widespread damage to everyone's balls and ovaries!"

>thinking australia won't get BLACKED too
your daughter will taste black dick and gargle black semen

yum yum yum yum yum yum

get fucked whitey

yeah i know.

been tryin to get wifey preggo for a couple years.

should just let her fuck a black guy.

by 2060 we'll have the technology to grow humans in labs. no need to reproduce by 2060 anymore

True story... We have such an awesome management here in western countries

Niggers in aus are all lazy drunks, much like the whites but at least the whites have jobs

>letting her fuck a black guy
don't cuck yourself
just get some invitro fertilization or something

big deal. not like i get laid anyway.

It's geographic, not racial cuck-queen. L34rn to B8

I actually find it perplexing that duded can't get their women preggers. My wife was on birth control for years and had endometriosis and I still got her pregnant three times, the first time on the very first month after dropping the pills, the second time two months in, third time three months in. 30 for the first kid. Doctors told her it would be really hard to get then welp.

Good. Too many whites on this planet anyway.

so many niggers in this thread. so fucking pathetic. if this is what you have to do to try and justify your existence, just go ahead and kill yourself. the world won't miss you.

Jesus fuck.. at least when you niggers were picking cotton you weren't lazy and knew your place..anyway, learn context you dumb spook.

Not a single black person (abo included) in Australia can fucking string together a sentence let alone waddle their way into a woman.

It's not niggers, it's leftist self hating whites.

This is why i don't drink tap water even if they tell us it's just as good as bottled spring water.

i live in australia
and i can say i see blacked everywhere
like theres no normal couples most i see is blacked

dipshit s and omnivore issues

move to a better part

>most men
>lol whitebois
>implying niggers aren’t men

not even our species

>citation needed

show me an article that shows that eating vegan increases sperm count and rather fertility.

>soy milk
>aka the liquid jew
No thanks.

the whole world would become blacked. white women would cease to exist after some time.

the blacked will spread to wherever you are
you cant hide from the blacked
the blacked will consume you
you will be blacked
the witebois really cant compete
just accept that you will be blacked and the bbc will have mercy on you

ok)

Well, as long as we get to fuck it's ok. You realize a teen white girl would NEVER give their virginity to a black man right? They'll always choose a nice, smart white guy to be with and experiment sexually before they eventually get dumped, then go all depressed thottie and fuck some shitskins.
Enjoy the sloppy seconds, homie.

lol you know huge niga dicks cannot evn go fully hard? they ar like half rotten cucumber, still stiff not yet hard. there is a reason most sportsmen on top are black, and most engeniers and scientists are white, or as you like, not black. you just cannot handle complicated tasks, and technologycal advance is going further each day. good you got thumb on opposite site to the rest of your fingers so you can try to use at least low tech like phone. Most of your kind don't have that adaptation lol

>lol whitebois
It said MEN not white... stop trying to fucking bait asshat

back to cotton picking

white bois
white bois
whatchu gonna do?
whatchu gonna do when the BBC comes for you?