I just want to smell her ass

I just want to smell her ass.

Rub your asshole with your finger, and smell it.

It smells like that.

You're welcome.

me too

So happy I got these pics without her knowing.

Just wanna bury my face in there and take a nice long whiff.

I want to smell her farts.

Tap that asss ;D

I want to, problem is she's my boss.

That means long way down. Developing would take a lot of time. Good luck with suffering.

face

So happy to smell her arse.

How are you snapping these pics off without being detected? It looks like you're 5 fucking feet away!

She was with a client and I had my phone on silent. My heart was still pounding though.

Her ass smells tacos or burritos I am sure

kek

We need a face pic bruh

Ew brah, she's got gray hair, the fuck is wrong with you?

No way I could do that without getting caught.

>what is light

no insta or something of her

She dyes it, shes a brunette.

Hm, I don't know, I'm not a physicist. What does she *really* look like? Post a better pic, bc she looks like a 58 year old lady with a fat ass.

when the ass is phat, you ride or die, man

How old is she? I see those gray hairs, chances are she's also gray downstairs too.

;)

Even if her pussy and arsehole hair is gray, she still turns me on so much.

She's 34 as well, so I doubt she's gray.

I'd still love to smell it.

Do you have more pics? I'd sniff that ass too, OP

Sheeeit i wasn't disagreeing. I got the same thing going on in my workplace too.

I'm 32, she's most certainly in her 50s. She's got the phat ass and thighs that only a woman sitting in an office chair for the past 20 years can cultivate.

She's a prude though, one of those nerdy bitches that only put out a few times to get kids then locked that shit up for good. Husband is completely cucked and I'm sure she goes home to fuck her toys and leaves his ass in the den with swollen balls.

Me? I'm a tall muscle guy, aggressive and I got the demeanor to match. I don't give a fuck. This bitch, I can tell she does not like me at all. It's because I'm a bit of a womanizer, and I got swagger.

We don't say jack shit to one another, but when we cross paths she gives me this look, the kind that says she knows that I regularly think about fucking her and there's not a thing she can do about it.

i wanna put swimming goggles on and go dive face first deeeep into this delicious ass, so deep nobody would ever hear from me again but atleast i'd die a happy happy man, im an ass man what can i say when i see a nice ass i go fucking nuts

I dunno about you but I'm waitng until the office is empty, then I'll sniff her chair. I haven't had the chance yet but I'm waiting for it.She works long hours as well so I know it will be worth the wait, just gotta be the only person around.

put your dick on her mouse

Holy shit what a lovely THICCCCCC ass. I'm so glad I came on this board in time to see this. Wow, I'd love to snort or swallow (a little of both) every single fart that comes of that precious rump after a long hot summer day.
Post all and any moar you have of her, sir, please. Thank you. Hnnnnng.

She has a box of tissue paper on her desk so I might rub my cock over the tissue, so she will stick in over her face.

What is preventing you from smelling her ass?

I knew it!!! I always wondered if guys did this while masturbating thinking of eating a woman's ass. Now I know they do.

The fact that i'd get fired.

Sorry that's all I could safely get.

Still thinking about this idea.

Youd stick on that ass?

Sometimes she eats her lunch at her desk and I just think about the farts she must produce...

Dammit. I can't believe you're able to get work done with an ass like that around the office. Jesus.