alan edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qt50hMCjblk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump

PRETTY GIRLS, MAKE GRAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAVES

aesthetic

Why are yanks invariably shit at editions

Should've been a footy edition. There's a footy game on.

That's a nice capital city there...

would be a shame if something...HAPPENED to it

posting in an anime thread

doing an existential anguish

'shalla

did the man kick the ball?

Reported to mi5

>mfw my country is gone to the islamic dogs

Pack Up Your Troubles In Your Old Kit Bag

need a latex gf

>Thai lass is the same height as him
Embarrassing

it's just a matter of time before a turbororke gets elected into power and genocides all the sheeds

>g

30 bings to go

doing a hope you're right

first for /brit/

LILY
I
L
Y

1793:

January 21 – After being found guilty of treason by the French National Convention, Citizen Capet, Louis XVI of France, is guillotined in Paris.

January 23 – Second Partition of Poland: The Russian Empire and the Kingdom of Prussia partition the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.

February 1 – French Revolutionary Wars: France declares war on Great Britain and the Netherlands.

March 7 – France declares war on Spain.

April 22 – George Washington signs the Neutrality Proclamation.

July 20 – Scottish explorer Alexander Mackenzie' becomes the first known person to complete a transcontinental crossing of northern North America.

August 23 – The following universal conscription decree is enacted in France: "The young men shall go to battle... women shall..serve in the hospitals... The old men will.. preach..the hatred of kings."

November 10 – The dechristianisation of France during the French Revolution reaches a climax with the celebration of the Goddess "Reason" in the cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris.

don't rate Kante

you've reported Khan to the mi5? rude

Every major war since the French Revolution has been funded by he Rothschilds

youtube.com/watch?v=Qt50hMCjblk

is this what northampton is like
is it actually just america

the french revolution was an even worse historical happening than the russian revolution

>November 10 – The dechristianisation of France during the French Revolution reaches a climax with the celebration of the Goddess "Reason" in the cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris.

This deserves a 'dora

I'm clearly taller. Look at the position of the eyes.

so whats up with the rothschilds anyway? they might have inherited their wealth and power but thats just how the free market works laddo, nothing wrong with it

You've *never* had a girlfriend user?! But you went to uni - everybody gets a girlfriend there!

need to score another desu
this is chelsea they're gonna get one eventually unless we get one first

How many times have Chelsea given away possession in this match? It's embarrassing.

no it wasn't

That reminds me of the ghetto city in my state. There are bullet holes in the public school window lol

>they might have inherited their wealth and power but thats just how the free market works laddo, nothing wrong with it

Tarquin

Owner of a lonely heart
Owner of a lonely heart
oooh much better than an owner of a broken heart

Inheritance tax is immoral

Only because of your enormous forehead. And you're probably wearing lifts and making her go barefoot.

You see... I'm a virgin.

Inheritance tax should be 100%

dear lord imagine having a nose that large

Agreed

I bet Cesc will score it too

She had a good dose of male growth hormones during her teenage years so its not that big of a deal.

unironically that batshuayi lad always seems really hungry to score/play well
if he comes on he'll score it

That's a lot of unfounded assumptions

>Inheritance tax should be 100%

GOOD post

>The dechristianisation of France during the French Revolution reaches a climax with the celebration of the Goddess "Reason" in the cathedral of Notre Dame de Paris.

Would put this thing out of it's misery if I ever encountered it

how open would normie girls be to latex?
trying to imagine an outsider perspective and I see sweaty and uncomfortable

Whoah shit when did North Schleswig-Holstein gets its own flag?

felt the pit of my stomach drop when i read this post because it reminded me of when a girl asked me if i've ever had a gf and i said yes and then put my head in my arms and went quiet for 5 minutes

What does quinoa taste like

LOOOL BYE VICTOR

middle class

Penny

batshuayi would be on 25+ goals a season if he was the main striker

all money should be given to me

HAHAHAHAAH
victor moses sent off for diving

So, /brit/

I'm going to a grime rave in London next friday. My mates aren't coming.

Anyone wants to tag along?
>inb4 enjoy getting stabbed

Line-up:
Footsie
Pres T
Spyro
Lady Chann, Killa P & Teddy Bruckshot (Topper Top P.A)
Merky Ace
Blay Vision
Jammz
Capo Lee
J Cush
DJ Tubby
King Original

RED!!!

When you lost WW1

Inheritance tax is DISGUSTING

>CHELSHIT

only had it once in an M&S meal deal

was nice

girls are usually pretty receptive to everything that doesn't border on animals and noncery
once she tries it and sees how excited you get, she'll love that she can turn you on

I want none of this nigger nonsense.

>Moses
>Moses parted the sea
>the sea is something you dive in
>Victor Moses dived

POTTERY

very open desu

they're open to most fetishes as long as it doesn't involve things like doing a poo on her chest or gloryhole type shite

>(((lost)))

Spurs would have absolutely slaughtered Arsenal in the final

>M&S meal deal
Tarquin

Please stop posting pictures of that alien looking crumple face. It's giving me the fear.

feel a bit bad for victor actually
lad's been on the fringes of the team and been loaned out all over the place for his entire chelsea career
then out of nowhere a new gaffer comes in and finds a place for you in the team and you finally start playing good football you go and do that
that could be his chelsea career over, and i doubt another big club would go for him

gained weight but it's all gone to my tummy and batty

needs to be wojaks in the field

this one?

ugh! Oliver I told you to leave me alone after last night

they're not going to bin him for losing a mickey mouse cup

>Oh I'm a good ol rebel now that's just what I am...

so many beautiful buildings lost

1848:

January 12 – The Palermo rising erupts in Sicily, against the Bourbon Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.

February 2 - The Mexican–American War formally ends with signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo, ceding virtually all of what becomes the Southwestern United States to the U.S.

February 21 – Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels publish The Communist Manifesto.

February 24 – Louis Philippe I, King of the French, abdicates and flees to England.

April 11 – The first Hungarian national government is formed, which form the base of modern Hungary.

May 15 - 40,000 Romanians meet at Blaj to protest Transylvania becoming a part of Hungary.

August 6 – HMS Daedalus report a sighting of a sea serpent.

August 14 – American President James K. Polk annexes the Oregon Country.

August 17 – Yucatán officially unites with Mexico.

November 24 – Pope Pius IX flees Rome in disguise for Naples.

>everything that doesn't border on animals
You'd be surprised lad. One of the ex-GFs used to have a fetish about the father of the lion king (mufasa). Used to jerk off to him as a kid and was turned on by lions ever since.

he didn't dive in the league cup though he dived in the fa cup

Bit sick of this Manchester arselicking just because it got bombed.

Andy Burnham on QT saying it's the greatest city in the world. If it really was so strong, tolerant, inclusive, welcoming yadda yadda yadda how did it breed such a savage suicide bomber as Salman Abedi, and several others who have joined ISIS (like Ronald Fiddler, a Mosul suicide bomber)?? Even Bin Laden would have winced at bombing a crowd of little girls.

Same old shite, hashtags, facebook profile picture tribute, minutes silences, "love is stronger than hate". Meanwhile we're all wondering which city will be next to join the list.

Funny that Burnham voted for the Iraq war and tried to stop the public inquiry. Now of course he's saying that invasion is not related *AT ALL* to our current terror threat. He's also an blairite shite who was one of the main proponents of ID cards and will probably be Labour leader in 2022. Bet he's loving the airtime right now and being able to put "led manchester through bomb crisis" on his CV fucking cunt

Miss Germany. Seemed like a country done right. Going back soon.

allan is in this photo

Do the British (English) still rate the FA Cup?

Would it fuck him up that badly? Klinsman used to dive every game and it didn't seem to do him any harm. Nothing so obvious though, and he was also good at football.

Inheritance tax encourages frivolous consumerism

This photo is so dense with meme potential

>ex-GF
>Used to jerk off
hmm...

>arseshit

she's not a furry is she?

>POOSENAL