You'll never experience the joys and late friday nights that is high school love

You'll never experience the joys and late friday nights that is high school love

That's fine, one more year and twenty year old love is an impossibility as well. Here's hoping for 50 I guess.

>implying i want to

I really enjoy the whole having money thing you get in adulthood.

Already did, it’s fucking stupid.

They don't

High school love doesn't exist you fucktard, it's just kids playing pretend

I did and it was entirely based off of external validation and the excitement of being inexperienced and as a relationship was unsustainable as I matured I realized there was more to love it than that.

Was fun though.

I did and got stuck with it for 6 years.
this it not that fun, nigger.

Who cares about love during high school when you can just fuck high schoolers anytime

That's ok, this is an 18+ board so everyone here already graduated high school you underage shitpirate. Get b&

It's all playing pretend until you find your soulmate, Mr. Cynical.

As a high school running back with a date Friday night, I respectfully disagree

then why are you here? should be in the gym pumping iron, boy.

This

My gym isn't open at 3 am

Oh boy here comes the van

well then, you should be eating or sleeping or studying your playbook instead of wasting your immense talent on here

I don't consider practicing my shit posting to be a waste of talent

you know most hs marriages dont last long ya?

>soulmate

shit posting is not a talent

have you ever spoken with a high school student? I help at the local high school in my area, and ill tell you, listening to them is more painful than fucking a blender.

>high school love
implying high school student have the mental capacity for complex emotion

Pretty much this. I had a number of different relationships in HS, but nobody knows what they want at that age. I didn't. Managed to convince myself that "This was the one" more than once and didn't care after the breakup.

>underage beta has a date
what a joke

this.

>20 years old kid.
>love

I condem OP to gayhell.

>already did and still am

it's past your bedtime, kid

Four year old pic. Those two have forgotten each other already

>on this board when you have a female
>implies you arent having sex
>dont have your own place
>it is wednesday
>she has a date tonight and tomorrow night
>underage

Different from the guy you replied to, I'm convinced it exists as well, m8. You gots one too

you also believe in god, santa claus, and the tooth fairy, correct?

No. I don't believe in soul mates in the sense that they're "soulbound" to you like some wizard or WoW shit, but I think there is at least one person somewhere on earth that fits so perfectly with you and your personality that you'd be inseperable until death.