Brexit-RUINING TORY scum! NEVER trust a TORY...EVER!

Brexit-RUINING TORY scum! NEVER trust a TORY...EVER!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Interpretations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are torys the democrats or republicans?
I can't remember

green party

The comma ruins the sentence.

Essentially republicans

Theresa May fought against brexit before they voted. Are you really surprised

Can you tell me which items on the referendum ballot paper have been overturned? Britain is leaving the EU.

As a Welsh guy who moved away from the UK when Cameron took office l feel bad for you m8. Not really tho.

You FILTH loved May when she took office.

Now it's 'waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!' just like trumpanzees in the states.

IF you ever even leave, England will be DESTROYED economically. You laboring filth, the scholars have already left London.

Dumb, Britain has sovrain money masterace into dealing...don't give a fuck

both. Some are very liberal, some very conservative.

The only people who think Brexit is a good idea are racists and people desperate to buy 900 watt vacuum cleaners.

with the perpetual mess the british government is in why did you even lash out to the EU? did and do you have so much faith in that bunch of lunatics in westminster that stepping out was going to bring you good things?

god damn you guys are dumb

I never liked her, she's a piece of shit and always has been.

As far as i can tell. The EU was basically the boogie man for every politician in britain. You might think the people can't be that stupid, but they proved us wrong.

>The only people who think Brexit is a good idea are racists and people desperate to sell 900 watt vacuum cleaners.
fixed that for you

how long until farage gets drawn and quartered?

does it matters?

Racism: the recognizing of the inherent differences among the various human racial groups which determine cultural or individual achievement

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study#Interpretations

Just making sure that people who aren't experts in the field can still understand what the data could suggest to the fullest extent.

She was hugely unpopular, dumbass
She ran against an unelectable Labour candidate in her moronic snap election, and still couldn't outright win a majority

Farage might be retarded. But the british people have either completely forgot already,all the bullshit lies he told them or never understood them anyway.

still better then a comunist