Question how long is a friends ex actually off limits for if shes hot and wants it?

question how long is a friends ex actually off limits for if shes hot and wants it?

How good of a friend?

in my experience it doesnt matter. just go for it. if theyre not together anymore, shes fair game.

Forever. If you value the friendship.

part of our friend group since high school but were not as good of friends as we used to be

5 nanoseconds

45 to 48 minutes.

Before the door closes if your not thatclose with him.

No because he'll be a possessive little bitch and cry because somehow he owns her still.

I'm talking from experience here. Fucked a mates ex like 8 months after they'd broken up and he still whines about it like a year later

I would wait 2 or 3 days then shes game

same deal but i still hit it

There comes a point where you'll lose friends for your family. Do you think he'll still be a good friend in 10 years? Do you think she'll be family in 10 years?

Why the fuck would you fuck a mates leftover to begin it? Like dumpster diving.

waited 10 months, he freaked out, skipped town and dropped out of school...

Depending on his psychological state id say dont do it if you want to stay friends.

That was 6 years ago and he still doesnt show his face around

whenever he's gotten drunk over the years he's bragged about how good of head she gives and I remember once we were all drinking at a friends house and a bunch of us were in the same room and we heard her sucking his dick and he's also showed us nudes of her

define "off limits". For dating? Probably forever. They split for a reason.

For just hitting and quitting (at some time)? Don't let the bed cool down.

Ask him and you'll know what he thinks about it, instead of the opinion of random people.

Went out drinking in our normal social group, walked her home and it happened.

You know, same as most women.

I wouldnt wait then. Post some pics of her

about as long as it takes for her to shower and wash of your friends cum

>why have sex with an attractive female after she's had sex before
damn you must live a fascinating life

as someone who lost his friend from doing this i tell you right now its not worth it but if you are serious about her then pick one of the two:
1. ask your friend for permission even if their relationship wasnt serious.
OR
2. don't do it, there are plenty of women out there and chances are she aint gonna date her exes' friend

Side note: friends lie about having moved on so unless she really wants to be with you for something serious and you are ok with sacrificing a friendship for her then i STRONGLY suggest you move on to another hoe.

he already did and the guy said stay away forever now he's hoping Sup Forums will give him an answer he wants to hear so he can go for her anyway and feel justified

^^
The rule of a thousand showers.

She wants it so she can use it against your friend. Don't fall for it.

Nice twisting, lad. It's not about that she's had sex before, it's that she had sex with your mate before.