Alright, let me put this straight. NO ONE, and I fucking mean NO ONE can best me...

Alright, let me put this straight. NO ONE, and I fucking mean NO ONE can best me. Try to take a fucking jab and I will DESTROY your pussy little ass. Ya hear me? I will fucken' KILL YOU.

Alright so that said, who here wants to have a go, hm? Who will take me up on this?

NO ONE. Not a single one of you pussies has the guts to post in this fucken thread, kill yourself. Niggers.

>your pussy little ass
Leave my cat out of it you sicko.

Sit down, Waldo.

You'll be a grain of salt on my fucking pork chops mother fucker

Oh yeah? You want to go, you little faggot?

Alright, you fucking shit pooping garbage disposal

Listen here

I will ram my fist up your ass so deep that the shit will squirt out of your belly button, you hear? You fucking cock shit poopy nigger whore fucknugget

NO REPLIES

YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT, YOU FUCKING PUSSIES

What? No, just quit obsessing over my cats ass.

You leave your kitty out of this, you whore. Mister snugglebutt has nothing to do with this. I'm going to tickle the inside of your anal cavity with a fucking spork, ya hear me?!

Bring it, cunt. Take your best shot.

You're a silly sausage

Let me tell you something, my friend. I am extremely clean. So don't bring that shit over here, alright? So how about you fucking post everything you have, or I come over to Virginia and blow your damn brains out? Huh? Would you like that, you fucking niggernoodle shit sucking whore of a cunt?
You called me WHAT? Huh? I am THIS close to sucking the fluid out of your sphincter, you cunt nigger shit fucking whore of a bitch.

It's easy to talk shit when you think you're safe behind a computer screen

sit down son..

that picture seems a lot less scary with the added context that he was one of us

You’re a nigger.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Lets be real maggots
I would squash your stupid excuse of existane. Your ads would be so destroyed that it will be the closest thing to you losing your virginity. You little pussy.
I will punch you so hard you wouldn't even recognize your face, little birch. I will eat your ASS!!!

>one of us
Small child confirmed.

>I will eat your ASS
kinda gay user

Omg a bad guy

Do you think I'm fucking joking, huh? Do ya?!
I will grab your face and shit in your throat if you don't apologise THIS INSTANT.

Apologize.
Now.

Seriously? It seems less scary with the actual context? I bet you're one of those american faggots who use phrases like ''I could care less'' you dumb piece of shit. It's supposed to be MORE scary once you know the context, you fucking faggot. Please die.

No, fuck you. YOU are a nigger. YA HEAR ME?!

Oh yeah? Do you know how long I've been here? TWO FUCKING DAYS you faggot! That's right! I know this place from the inside out like a nigger knows your mom's vagina. Ya hear that?!

I see you're trying to best me. Nice try, you little insect. I not only crush your little egotistic neck with my dick, I can also shove my poop down your throat if that's what you want. Come at me, you big tough guy, I will DESTROY you!

*slow claps steps out of the shadows*

Heh.... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean it's not bad. A good first attempt. It's pretty dank.... I can tell it's got some thought behind it.... lots of quotable material.....

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows , kid. You're skilled.... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than hat it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kahuna - they're out there day and night, burning midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft the next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard", or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at Reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't mean the one you just lost : ). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a million different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards.......

Nobody is dealing with your shit. You are going to be fucked in the ass with a cheese grater lubed up with ghost chili pepper sauce and fucking Australian bull ants whilst I affix to my right index finger an unwashed steak knife from a local mexican restaurant and proceed to rub your crusty fucking clit with it and using my left hand to grope your fucking titty with a god damned taser. Once I get bored with that Ill spin you the fuck around and fuck your dirty cunt with an 80-grit sandpaper condom I made at the fucking home depot that I have covered with fucking bees. I'll thrust my boney ass pelvis into your soggy fucking kidneys on top of a god damned Tibetan nail bed as I lick the tears of shame and agony out of your motherfucking eye balls. Your utter agony will be a thing of legend as I pull out my dick and slit your throat with a fucking plastic spork so I can jizz down your god damned throat hole as I dump chlorine bleach into your nostrils on your now flailing head. All of this whilst I live webcast this shit directly to your parents, the pope, and fox news for all to witness and enjoy and just as you gurgle your last breathe as it bubbles through your cum clogged trachea I'll take a massive pabst blue ribbon dump in your mouth.

Where're you at?

Genuinely disappointed with the stale copypastas.

THANKS FOR PROVING MY FUCKING POINT, YOU DUMB SHITS!

t.jim

Western Europe what about you, you dumb nigger shit?

I dare you to eat this, bitch. You couldn't handle this ass. I'll squash you. Your dead meat. Ill pound your faggot nose until its nothing. Until its after matter. I will obliterate your will to live. You faggot. Your basically dead. Your chances are long gone kid. Welcome to the real world.

> cock shit poopy nigger whore fucknugget
Which asylum was it?

WOW. FUCKING SERIOUSLY? HERE I AM, TRYING TO ENJOY MYSELF ON THE INTERNET WITH FUNNY PICTURES, VIDEOS AND SUCH AFTER A LONG DAY AT WORK AND THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING RESPOND TO ME?
YOU ARE ONE MASSIVE ASSHOLE, AREN'T YOU?

Seriously, just leave me alone. I will not hesitate to call the police. Yes, that's right, the police. I bet you didn't think of that when you left your "trolling" comment, did you now? Not that I'd expect someone of your obviously very low intellect to know the law.

Write here, in 18 U.S. Code § 875 it says this. "Whoever transmits in interstate or foreign commerce any communication containing any threat to kidnap any person or any threat to injure the person of another, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both". Did you hear that? Imprisoned. You've broken the law, ruined my night and now your life will be ruined.

Hope you enjoy prison you fucking ass, because trust me, I WILL have you reported and justice WILL be served.

you need to fucking delete this picture immediately.

>NO ONE. Not a single one of you pussies has the guts to post in this fucken thread, kill yourself. Niggers.

Oops!
Accidental discharge. Looks like a .44 Mag slug just disemboweled op. Messy!

First of all, i'm not a dumb nigger, dumb fucking nigger. Secondly, i'm in the greatest country in the world in the world. The united euroqueer killer states. Southern california, bakersfield, to be more specific. Since you're calling me out, you get to do the travelling. You get here, and meet me under gordan's ferry. It's a streetfighter 2 looking location. Perfect for uninterrupted ass kicking. Which is great because i don't want anything or anyone stopping me from making you one with the dirt under the bridge.

You California peice of shit. You and your little sanctuary cities, you think you are above the law. I'm over here working so your spic ads can have oversized shit looking babies and give them stupid fucking names. I'm gonna deport your whole fucking family. And then I'm gonna go to war with your drugged up country. You are the worst. I would rather live next to Africa than you stupid fucking muts. Build the wall on your way out so I dont have to murder you. I will eat your dick off

>implying i'm mexican
>implying i don't want to build the wall
>implying i didn't vote for the god emperor.
>forgetting that the shitskin infestation in eurabia is a worldwide concern, and your faggot countries are almost all sanctuary havens.
I'm sure you wouldn't mind african subhumans over mestizo scum because you let them in like the train of cocks depositing sperm into your open legged women.
I also noticed you ducked out of the fight.

Id just find some stairs and push you ass down them, maybe walk down them and smash your teeth in with my boots. It can be done.