So I am the only one who is going to be rioting if net neutrality gets repealed because of this fucking clown...

So I am the only one who is going to be rioting if net neutrality gets repealed because of this fucking clown? What do you guys think of this shit Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/29/india-communications-regulator-endorses-net-neutrality-telecom-internet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_system_(Internet)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care, because I'm not a triggered liberal and I support the free market

Faggot

you can just say "cuck," no need to get technical.

free market only works when you don't have a monopoly on coverage areas.

>someone is surely going to invest billions of dollars to build their own infrastructure to create competition

And this would go to free market? guess you didn't take your anti nigger pills today

not my problem. america is just one big shitshow

Regulating the free market is an oxymoron. If you have regulations, the market is by definition not free.

Allowing cable companies and telecom companies to start their own ISPs was a mistake. In Europe, telecom and cable companies own the infrastructure but are barred from being customer-facing ISPs, whereas ISPs just lease the endpoint infrastructure from them.

Unregulated markeds lead to cartels and monopolies, which can hardly be considered free.

Pretty sure lots of businesses depend on infrastructure to make profit, so yes, I do think the private sector would build their own.

Anyone who is okay with the abolishing of net neutrality drank the Trump Koolaid and will be okay with anything his dumpster fire administration does

See

>2017
>19th century idealism
wew lad

yeah but the regulation inplace right now is stopping regulation by isps. id rather have government regulation regulation regulation by companies that lock you into contracts and essentially monopolize my access to the internet, than have no regulation, but isps regulate what I can view without any limit even after im locked into contracts with them. youre getting regulated regardless, the only reason youre even supporting the repeal is because you disagree with the people who do, which is retarded.

where did you get that lie from???

It's not a lie.

t. European

Anyone who is okay with the abolishing of net neutrality drank the Trump Koolaid and will be okay with anything his dumpster fire administration does.

>Says the clueless autistic fucktard who doesn't know a fucking thing outside of his own basement.

You can tell this guy never has a dad in his life

Monopolies are unsustainable and eventually collapse. Every time Government intervenes in the economy, things go to shit.

Then you're not appreciating the amount of money it would take to create a place where competition could even take place to begin with. To become a Tier 1 ISP you would need to invest close to half a trillion dollars. Being an ISP below Tier 1 you just do whatever the fuck Tier 1s tell you or you get no internet. That's not competition, that's a monopoly, friendo.

don't be sad now, this is the future you chose

>mfw Pajeet is killing american net neutrality
>mfw India are have strong net neutrality themselves

theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/29/india-communications-regulator-endorses-net-neutrality-telecom-internet

This isn't a Liberal vs Conservative issue you vapid cunt.

Anyone who is against Net Neutrality is nothing more than a shill and/or they do not understand NN to begin with.

>Monopolies are unsustainable and eventually collapse
Sure buddy, that's why Coca Cola and Pepsi have only existed for a couple of years.

clown?

Thats an odd way to spell Nigger Jew

NN is the obamacare of the internet. Take government out of big business.

It will be called the Reddit Virgin Riots of 2017

Who are you to dictate how many companies should be providing a specific service? If a company makes it to the top tier and can afford to protect itself from competitors, sounds like they've made wise business decisions

fuck net neutrality-

Shill.

Shill

At least wait for something bad to happen so you know if he's right or not

It is the definition of liberal vs. conservative. Big government vs. free market.

Tiers doesn't mean what you think it means in this context, retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_system_(Internet)

Burgers are fucked. Goodbye.

That why there are more non-aligned people who are vocal about this issue than anything else?

internet isn't a market

Jew

>Ron Paul
>implying he wouldn't gut all forms of regulations, even antitrust laws

Hey everyone, this guy wants to wait until Comcast is the only isp, then magically they will fall apart and the internet will be better.

>>Hurr my free market works because someone can just make a new multi billion company and lay miles of infrastructure and it'll be better.

OK, my point is that Government shouldn't have the authority to decide how many companies should be competing to provide a service. If the government is controlling competition, you have communism, not capitalism.

Why is this guy not dead yet?

Internet is a product provided by the free market.

>telecom and cable companies own the infrastructure but are barred from being customer-facing ISPs
But that's wrong.

We should have never allowed a Republican to be elected as president. They are evil and fuck too many things up.

You are beyond retarded. Antitrust laws are there to ensure that cartels are illegal and monopolies get broken up, that's the whole purpose of government regulating markets.

If they allow monopolies to form, why even have a government? We should just turn into an anarcho-syndicalist state and buy police services from megacorporations.

real issue, with real consequences, and the libtards don't have a riot lined up yet?

eh i forget they only assemble when shit doesn't really matter.

>bawwwwww i cant call someone nigger over the internet anymore abloo bloo bloo blooooooo

Literally keking at the sight of your panic over this. Hope this gets passed for sure.

THANK YOU. Fuck. Thought I was he only one noticing the buttfuckery of that guy.

>Who are you to dictate how many companies should be providing a specific service?

Do you not understand what the fuck you're talking about when you use terms such as "free market" and "competition"?

>If a company makes it to the top tier and can afford to protect itself from competitors,

That's a monopoly, those are illegal. By the very nature of "protecting yourself from competitors" you go against the idea of a free market.

> sounds like they've made wise business decisions

Sounds like you don't know or understand what the fuck you're talking about.

It's not. Telecom in Europe is heavily regulated.

Well said.

I think the internet will be better if it is sold in packages. It will be much easier to censor opinions and outlets that don't say or do the right things.

It could only be a good thing for freedom.

Nothing about this is actually free.

When you leave the markets to themselves for long enough, the bigger companies drown out the competition and make it no longer free.

>Monopolies are unsustainable and eventually collapse
Untrue. Plenty of companies have long-lasting monopolies.

"You know what you have to do."

Just because this is Sup Forums doesn't mean you have to willfully be retarded.

most of you voted for trump

so excuse me if I say SUCK MY BALLS, RETARDS

the free market is where these companies belong, anyhow. the internet will probably become cheaper.

This fag is dillusional.

I understand why government thinks regulating the free market is a good idea, I just disagree.

>If they allow monopolies to form, why even have a government?

As an ancap, I would support replacing all services provided by the government with the free market, because the research shows that private industry is always more efficient.

Like always, what did you expect...?
is how it's going to be unless Democrats can stall it, and even then, they don't look like they can/will even bother to try much like the tax bill.

>the internet will probably become cheaper.

Everyone here is ignoring the fact that it's government regulations and poor spending choices that got us here in the first place. Our own government legally allows these monopolies because these companies spend billions of dollars on regulations to keep it that way. Our government even gave them over 4 billion dollars to build new infrastructure, with absolutely no return. We're in a mess, and we can't get out of it simply by gutting all regulations. The only way out is to go the way we started. #Zephyr

Your are by far the dumbest motherfucker I ever come across on the internet.

Nigger jew

Yes, and it will be easier to censor people like Trump supporters so we don't have to deal with another Trump presidency. I can't wait for NN to be repealed.

whew. Lotta redditfags in here

>private industry is always more efficient
Please show this research, because it's pretty clear that for example in pharmaceuticals private industry is merely hiking the price on drugs up due to long lasting patents.

Or the financial sector, which managed to lobby for a bill back in the 90s forcing the derivative market to be unregulated and caused a fucking recession (which Big Gov had to fucking bail out using tax payers money).

753trips get, fuck net neutrality

>people going back and forth on politics
>no one concerned about the nigger jew getting his way

I can't wait for it to be over so you'll quit spamming the board with it all day.

>Our own government legally allows these monopolies because these companies spend billions of dollars on regulations to keep it that way.
Gutting regulations that keep them in line clearly isn't the way to move forward then and will only make them more powerful, as these ISPs now effectively become gatekeepers.

This is the opposite of a free market you fucking mouth breathing hick. This what educated people call a “monopoly”. A free market is where Comcast has to compete with streaming services such as Hulu. In a free market, Comcast would have to compete with Hulu and drop their prices or add more/different content (improving on their product) in order to keep their customer base. We living in a polar opposite scenario right now.

I haven't replied to the thread once Idiot. Sorry people are more intelligent then you so you can't join in on the conversation dumb fuck.

the internet should be as open and free as possible, there's too many reasons why to explain in a single post.

My guy.. Hillary lost over a year ago. You clearly don't appreciate the autism that lurks within these boards.

>I-I-I-I'm sure I made all those regulations for a good reason
Fuck off Obemer, you lazy nigger.

The only way to do that is to repeal NN. NN is one of the reasons Trump was elected. We Liberals HAVE TO get rid of NN so another Trump does not happen.

If it gets bad enough I will join you on the field user. We must secure our freedom, no one attacks our internet.

You're not gonna leave your basement you fucking liar.

Nice reverse shilling, Comcast drone.

>Legalizing a monopoly
>Freedom of the market
>Maybe you should just work harder LOL stupid entitled libcunts.

There's no way you're not a shill. For you to be this fucking stupid brain matter would need to be oozing out of your skull as we speak.

>Comcast drone

I'm not sure what this means, I just know that NN needs to be repealed so we can avoid a Nazi Reich in the US.

can you read?

>being against net neutrality solely because reddit and other liberals are for it

Fucking contrarian millennial kids engaged in identity politics of the worst kind.

Suck dick. Everyone knows ISP monopolies are a problem, but shifting the focus away from NN to fight a fight no one can win is just jewish tactics.

lmao. Fuck your entire fucking life.

Why would anyone pay $5 extra top use Amazon or eBay? Those companies would PAY the ISPs the difference Jay so they could be accessible by customers.

There's no way they would tier any paid service. It would cause those big corporations to lose money. That would miss the whole point of this.

>r-r-repeal Title II because....... because...... because NAZIS

I don't think that word means what you think it means

Nazi scum. NN is going to be repealed and then we are going to censor people like you. NO TRUMP NO KKK NO FASCIST USA!

kek
no you'll pay your little $5 and you'll tell yourself you like it
kept little piggies

apparently high enough quality bait

NN was an Obama regulation.
Trump is taking it away.

If it ends trap threads then do it

Also, nigger