Growing and selling these. Are you one of those dumb fuckers who think they are going to git rich of cypto?

Growing and selling these. Are you one of those dumb fuckers who think they are going to git rich of cypto?

Liquid gold brah. Going to launder money in 2k18 full scale.

>Growing and selling these
You're selling very small pictures of shrooms? GG mate.

I'm not buy such a small picture of mushrooms, I want a large one.

Well, he says he's growing them, apparently he's not very good at it.

>launder money
This isn't the movies faggot, you've already broken the first rule by shitposting about it online - but go ahead, amuse me and walk me through your plan on how you're going to launder money.

I will invest dirty money and get back clean money.

Nigger I buy and sell this shit legally and it making two to three grand a month. I buy the motherfuking powder and use a goddamn capsule machine buy some cheap fucking bottles and print the fucking paper label with a fucking graphic on it and sell $5 worth of this shit for 35 bucks.

I didn't ask for the definition I asked HOW you plan on doing it. Invest it in what?

You lost me at nigger fag

Dude shrooms aren't a viable source of steady cash. People don't get addicted to them and they don't work that well if you do them on a regular basis. So most people will only buy shrooms once in awhile. Best customer you could find is a hippy or like one of those people who want to "expand their mind" with psychedelics, and even those people are going to want to switch it up with different drugs and not just do shrooms all the time. Of all the drugs you could try to get rich off of, shrooms are one of the worse ones that you could choose.

Food court

What? How will return clean money?

Once or twice a year and thank god for the holidays. I made 730k in 2 months

Whaaaa?

Peace out nigga

Decent food joint makes like 2k a day

I'm clever smart :)

I can buy a McLaren f1 if I wanted to

So then, when the IRS comes a knocking where did you get the cash to start this business? And how is it so damn successful?

Any criminal whose documented this stuff all say the same thing - getting the money wasn't hard at all. Making the money clean was what was so tough, and in most cases its how you get caught.

This salad has autism

Don't worry about it. Ive lost enough to know what to do. I'm just smoking my hours away. As soon as I do my taxes I'll purchase permits. You only need 65k to start my business but it can make a lot. And thank god for the fake Indians who will be ordering my food. First year ill burn 200k and make 300k the following year it'll be ez af.

Its contagious so fuck off

People are really dumb lol

wtf is that kind user

My resale permits are suspended but not for long.

Don't worry I might donate few bux to you. It was your idea :)