Left handed hate thread

Left handed hate thread

the fuk

I'm better than all of you right handed plebs.

t. leftie

u gay? hmu

Spiderman is right handed so this is officially a spiderman thread

yeah, but no one can be as hip and cool as
>a m b i d e x t r i o u s
people

I hate to watch lefties write on a chalkboard. fucking disgusting. And their handwriting looks like shit.

Fuck you, too cunt.

fucking left-tard!
go use your scissors for freaks and cut your veins open!

>needing special scissors
Sounds like a right-tard, alright.

right and proud!
you left-tards with your special treatment all the time. Guitars, Controller Settings and what not. learn to use your right hand like every normal human being.
Left handedness is just a made up social construct to slowly destroy whats right!

Stop being a little baby and accept that some people are different. You are going to decline our right to marriage next? Fucking sinisterphobe.

All you motherfuckers dissing us left handers are just asking to get fucking assassinated. I’ll fucking slit everyone’s throat

you are slowly provoking a right genocide. the bible praises the righteous man and condemns the sinister. I would rather have my daughter marry a black gay jew than one of you filth hands.

good luck cutting from right to left you sinister bastard.

Are you mad because I can utilize my hands better than you can? Because you will never have the willpower to learn to use your left hand as well as I have learned to use my right?
Also the only thing I use my right hand for exclusively is to wipe my ass, how does it feel to use your precious hand for the most disgusting thing?

sinister people pls go

you can talk all you want with your leftie bullshit. but i will always remain right.

Fuck your hate speech
-leftie

Fuck you. My twin bro is a lefty.

Nu much? Need to post a spidey for it to be a spideymon thread.

are you mirror twins? thats even creepier than regular twins, because you get to see what you would be like if you were a lefty

>BEING THIS OF A FAGGOT TO HATE ON A MINORTY OF PEOPLE WHO HAPPENS TO USE THEIR LEFT-HAND FOR PRIMARY REASONS

Do the world a favor and kys

yeah,tipical from this kind

Said the guy that can't spell
>typical