Salma Hayek raped!
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2017/12/salma-hayek-harvey-weinstein-allegations

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no one cares.

no she wasn't. Learn to read

>allegations

So is there any proof to all of this or do people keep losing their careers over "yeah this totally happened?"

allegations by a single woman could be bs...but allegations by several woman with no reason to lie would appear to be credible.
these women aren't coming out with book deals right after. they have nothing to gain and it does nothing good for their reputation.
make a single female friend and ask her what it's like being a woman dealing with predatory men constantly.
i honestly feel sorry for most women today that have to put up with all the assholes out there.
it's bad enough that so many guys are creepy as fuck, but then to have all these men that say the women are lying / slutty / etc. after coming out is another injustice.
i'm all for men's rights but it goes too far sometimes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

Does anyone have this full scene in HD?

>I feel sorry for most women today

Spoken like a true Millennial with absolutely ZERO perspective on history, or what it was like for women at literally any other point in history besides
>today

I'm a millennial and I don't think that way. Stop grouping people together because FOX and CNN tells you to, retard.

Millennials have had it the hardest out of all the generations in the last 100 years. If you wish to talk about it, I can debate with you my knowledge on the subject. But don't spout more trigger words brought to you by your local news media.

Dude I don't even have time for your horse shit "debates", like I give a fuck, but I will say this:
I don't watch FOX, I don't watch CNN, I don't watch TV, so stop spouting your internet meme buzzwords, my dude. I don't have a dog in this fight, I couldn't give a shit less. Withdrawal in disgust is not the same as apathy.

Get a load of this faggot.

"hardest out of all generations in last 100 years." lol jesus christ kid. Millennials literally patting themselves on the back for doing what they are supposed to, or crying when things don't go their way.

What do you know, a keyboard warrior is using a logical fallacy incorrectly? That never happens.

No, it's quite correct. I'm sorry you have trouble with simple concepts.

Same to the fag. I hope to God this is bait. Something tells me it's not though. Something tells me this is some know-it-all 22 year old who just found the 4chans.

“the last 100 years”. Is that a joke? What about World War One, Two, the Vietnam War? I think those men being drafted had a harder time than Millennials. With every generation, the jobs get easier, health care improves, technology improves. Clearly, the Millennials have it the easiest of all generations.

>Millennials have had it the hardest out of all the generations in the last 100 years

are you fucking retarded you really dont know just how easy you have it

I don't know user. I mean, sure, the World War 1 generation got mustard gassed and died choking on their own bile in some foreign field, World War 2 generation had guys trying to help their buddy hold their intestines inside themselves while they screamed for a medic, but this Millennial kid dropped his smartphone in his parents toilet one time and didn't have a phone to check Facebook for a whole week!!!
You tell me which generation had it worse

>Dude I don't even have time for your horse shit "debates",
Great argument. You have no time to counter the obvious retarded behavior you have already demonstrated.
>spends time countering poorly
>>stop spouting your internet meme buzzwords
LOL, using the same argument used against you. "NUH UH, YOU'RE A JERK!" I haven't heard that since 4th grade.

I don't follow you at all. Gonna need to know what you're even talking about here.

>Same to the fag
>fag
>mfw
I am not even sure what you are saying here.
Same what? You didn't post anything.

Please, do tell how easy I've had it? I know you are just trolling, but do tell.

Who wants to rape a bitch that obviously shaves her monobrow?

Ackshually no, it's fuckin not retard. Did you even read it? You don't just get to decided something seems right, and apply it. Argumentum ad populum refers to asserting that something is true because most of the population agrees that it is, not that the likelihood of allegations being true is greater because several individual allegations of the same nature exist without there being any apparent ulterior motive. Kill yourself you fucking mong.

Sorry, I missed you.

So, you are forgetting about all the wars that took place after Vietnam, or what? Is this selective evidence or are you literally uneducated on every bullshit white house call after 1975?

>healthcare improved
HA.... HAHAHAHAHA. No. Not only did it not improve, but we (US citizens) were now taxed and/or fined to implement a forced healthcare system that didn't cover shit. Unless you worked for the state or a government position, you were only allowed healthcare services by people who were too shitty to have wealthy insurance. Why do you think all the healthcare systems start shitting themselves over Obamacare? They were being forced to accept a depreciated service charge, or risk losing all their medicaid patients. Then, those who were actually doctors decided to say "fuck all those who actually need healthcare because you're too poor to eat right, working 75 hours a week and can't get to a gym, etc. I'm going with my retired patients and the upper middle class!"

And I haven't even touched on the educational system. Public or otherwise.

>healthcare services by people
>healthcare systems

Sorry, I should have been more clear. Doctors are who I was referring to as a part of the healthcare systems and people. In the middle of a game and didn't re-read my typing.

>"Millennials have had it the hardest out of all the generations in the last 100 years."

All the wars after Vietnam didn’t involve any draftees. All those who fought, volunteered. This means any Millennials who don’t wanna fight a war, don’t have to. That’s a huge difference than being drafted.

And health care has definitely improved. There have been major technological breakthroughs, discoveries. This is why Americans are living longer than ever before.

>Millennials have had it the hardest out of all the generations in the last 100 years.
Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I'm sure he's referring to wages not nearly rising to the cost of living which has been ballooning for decades and continues to do so, with wages limping along far behind it.

You are correct about the draftees, but that doesn't mutually exclude any actual living problems that came about following the Boomers. And to claim such a thing based on "draftees" is just absurd.

>health care
Oh, so you are referring to technology. Not actual healthcare. Technology has gotten better, I agree, but the best or necessary stuff is only available to those who can afford it. I've been saying for years the only real cure for cancer is the ability to regrow/replace tissue genetically grown out of the very patient with the disease. And we have that technology. But you know who doesn't have access to that? The common people. So even though technology has gotten better, the implementation has remained the same. Or gotten worse.

Are you aware of the problems with wheat? Or the fact we have been spraying toxins on all our food, even after tons of studies have come out pointing out the connection between these chemicals and autism, MS, neurological diseases, respiratory problems, and birth defects? Even though most 1st world countries band these very chemicals to be used on their products? Did you know the government and big industry in oil, agg, and pharma are all the cause of this? Did you know people are being arrested for protesting these laws and businesses? Even though it is a legal right to demonstrate? Actually, this last point is a Millennial point, this has been happening to many generations. But that's just proof things haven't gotten better in that respect.

Great points. You, sirs, are master debatards.

Sorry folks. Would love to stay and have a real conversation about politics, but I have to get going. See you on Sup Forums sometime.

(you)

don't let the door hit you faggot