>be me
>10 or so
>playing on my grandma's iPad
>opens a game she has on there called Alice Solitare
>big fucking anime titties on title screen
>I'd never seen anime titties that big, even in the hentai I've watched
>whatthefuck.jpg
>I'm a female btw
>screenshots it and posts it on one of the Sup Forums boards and never goes back to it
>fast forward to tonight, 5 years later
>remembers the post
>wondering if it still exists
Anyone know? Link it here if it does.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139
lmgtfy.com/?q=keit-ai
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5iux93/what_is_the_a_boy_falls_on_love_with_a_girl_copy/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>10
>iPad

You are not even trying anymore

I don't try IRL so why should I try on the internet

10 + 5 = 15
underage b8

This guy maths

Oh no I've been found out
I better kms because I'm an edgy teen

Post nudes

Did your own titties grow that large?

Nudes pls

>I'm a female btw

b8

also underage b8

First iPad 2010... She could be 18 if she was born in 99'

I'm like D cup. Her tits were like, a fuckin H cup.
I envy anime girls and their big fuckin tits

NOOOOOOODS

Look up fat ugly bitch nudes on google
There ya go

Do you even maths bro

Yea but I've never seen yours

I'm in there somewhere

I'll give you a dollar

>"I'l buy that for a dollar!"

I'm not worth a dollar

I’ll bite.
Posts on Sup Forums are automatically deleted as new posts are made. Something you posted is 99% gone forever (the 1% is if some autost archived it, but then you would have to find the archive...)

This website is 18+, it is against the rules for you to post here. That’s why they are calling for the mods. Tits now

>I'd never seen anime titties that big, even in the hentai I've watched
You're obviously not watching the right hentai

Shit.

Here's your tits.

This is fucking bullshit

Didn't say what kind of tits.

It is implied I meant breasts

>No timestamp
Fuck off

Now that’s more like it! Fuck that makes me wanna just cook the shoot out of them and eat them with rice

He means unclothed chest

Pepe falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, the frog with no GF immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the sad frog's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LONELINESS.

Huh... I found it. Neato

FINDS

Fine, I get it. You want breasts. Here you go.

>I fall in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, I'm gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
>Never minding the strange area code, I immediately call her, and I'm overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on me as well.
>But, the next day, when I recount the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at me with a perplexed expression.
>After some investigation, I find out that the girl I called is not the same girl I fell in love with.
>In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with my own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as we strike up a deal to give each other our darkest, most private secrets in order to equip one another with the weapons we need to conquer the heart of our other selves.
>While we chase our respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as we begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Grats. You should leave this website now.

You got a link or some shit?

yo what the fuck dont mess with me like that. that plot sounds good as fuck but way too much feels for me to handle

This

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

>he doesn't know what the Keit-ai copypasta is

lmgtfy.com/?q=keit-ai
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/5iux93/what_is_the_a_boy_falls_on_love_with_a_girl_copy/

Already a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Isn't it supposed to be hilarity ensues?

Yeah, I was wrong. It's just some gay ass alice in wonderland dick pull

Oh okay.