Hey Sup Forums I have heard about red rooms before, and I often surf the deep web with one of my mates

Hey Sup Forums I have heard about red rooms before, and I often surf the deep web with one of my mates.
Last tuesday, I came across something so vile we had to click away. It was a red room of a man force feeding a woman until she passed out. There was an article and screenshot posted yesterday saying that she was forced to eat until her stomach literally burst. I have seen gore before, but to know I watched part of it terrifies me. I am shaking, and feel nauseous. Im going to upload the screen shot. Hopefully someone else saw it as well and we can try to find out what the fuck and why the fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NYUZm5GH9i4
mijpsrtgf54l7um6.onion/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im screen shoting just in case there is any truth to this

Uhhh... The image was never manipulated...
Im offically spooped

Link to the article?

I will try my best to find it again.
Keep the thread alive while I look, please.

I have doubts due to the technical limitations of browsing the deep web, but I'm kind of hoping OP delivers. Nobody has ever provided photo evidence before.

Okay, I went back through to try and find the article, but it just gives me this.

What the fuck is it? What do you see in this image? You're a fucking moron.

Thanks for trying anyway. What's happening in the pic exactly?

Are you retarded or blind?

It's literally impossible to livestream on the deep web tards. Red rooms can't exist.

It will not let me connect.
Here is the link I have though.
www.akkfmlas8609390ytjs.onion

I don't know what I'm looking at

Yeah, but it could have led to an external link.

What I see is a 'person' either man or woman with an extremely swollen abdomen. It looks deep red as well. But it would be impossible for someones stomach to stretch like that? Right???

I would've watched it and not even be phased, is that the worst you have seen on the deep web? You need to dig deeper my freind, Sup Forums is teletubbies compared to what is on deep chans a few years back.

>I watched a man stick a glass jar up his ass, and I only came 27 times.
>Get on my level kiddo.

Kek, alright edgelord.

Lol
That fucking vid is insane
Breaks it inside and then takes all the glass out one piece at a time
Worst than 2girls 1cup

It looks like a back to me, like they are leaning over a leather chair or something. Head on the left, facing down.

That's what I see

I see a head with hair at the top left and I can't make the rest of it

OP here, from what I watched. It was a woman sitting on a bed. The bottom black part is her thigh, and the upper black part is her bra, with her hair covering some of it. I don't know how long she had been there, her hair looked shiny and greasy.

red rooms are a myth?

>Noice trips
This is what I see. Right OP?

Yes, exactly.

Even with this i am still wtf am I am seeing

Looks more like her back. Leaning forward and whst you think is her bra are the shoulders

Nah bro
There was this thing a few years back that seemed to be happening all over chans, this was mainly due to lack of moderation. And people were posting the most disgusting things possible. To the point where I don't wanna say shit, just incase it gets me in trouble.

To me it looks like someone with a white sack slung over one shoulder

Tell us

Where's the face

This doesn’t look like anything.

I still have no idea what you mean. That doesn't look anything like what you say.
To me she's lying over that black thing, face down. The direction her hair is hanging supports that as well.

Well one of the things that haunts SWIM is an african picture of a bloke with his dick in a child, well half a child like cut from under the arms and the stomach was purposely removed so you could see the dick coming out the other end.

I've seen an amputated african child hung by his leg being fondled by a bdsm-esque asian woman. That shit sticks with you for life

i dont mean the kid was amputated with proper surgery, either. I mean they lobbed his fucking arms off and were sticking their dicks in the holes they made

Where can I find this stuff?

ever heard of daisys destruction? You can find a story about this on the clearnet, I saw screenshots then came across a gif of the video... the young girl was hung by her legs from the ceiling whilst the bloke put a power drill up her cunt, you could see the life drain from her, the stuggles at the start were intense but quickly faded into twitches.... its burned in my head, it's like a terminal tumor there is other things. Such as a pre-teen getting fucked by a dog. Since seeing these I have thought of killing myself almost everyday. Because I can't get these things out of my head, every damn detail.

Newfag thread.
>welcome to the internet

OP here, this post below is correct

youtu.be/NYUZm5GH9i4

wut's SWIM

Not as good as these trips

Faggot these are trips

Someone Who Isn't Me
Term used on drug sites to avoid possible conviction.

Was this woman already fat? Like morbidly? Because their fat rolls can hang down real low..
*i binged on my 600 pound life earlier tonight.

Aren't red rooms genuinely impossible, though? Think about how long it takes to load up a page on the deep web. How would you be able to livestream with that sort of connection?

I can load pages in a few seconds now, red rooms exist but they are rare, there are articles on something called the uncensored wiki (don't worry nothing illegal here) if you press random page it will tell you a story about the darknet, best place to go if you really wanna learn more about the darknet, the clearnet doesn't really discuss the dark net properly and mainly puts out pasta hacking stories.
mijpsrtgf54l7um6.onion/

It was already well into the stream once we started to watch.
But yes, she looked to be easily 500+ pounds.

I wouldnt doubt this to be genuine.
People usually get their rocks off to torturing others, and I know some sickos enjoy seeing girls fatten up or whatever.

Was she reacting the way a normal person would? Like, crying and sobbing, begging for her life? Neutral? Enjoying it? This sounds like either fatpeoplehate went too far, or an extreme fetish situation. How do you even go about finding stuff like this, anyhow?

They are all supposed to be pay per view so how much did you pay to see? I doubt there would be a free access stream of it

I did not pay anything. It was my mate that showed it to me. And yes, the audio was muffled, but it sounded like crying and screaming.

You find stuff like this by becoming a expert lurker

Fuckin' ask your mate, then.

He's not here, and he said it was just a link he found on the hidden wiki. (Which honestly, I doubt.) He wont give me any more info on the site. He said he just "found it by chance" Which just like you guys, I know is complete bullshit.

Ahahaha that fucking vid was indeed something else. But I guess you didn't see all of it. Just the end. He tortured her on demand from his clients over an extended period of time. That shit marked the internet for ever, but there's alot of that shit out there, juat most of it doesnt make it to public light. Also if you have thoughts of killing yourself everyday it's not because of the vids.. it's because you're a fag
Fag

Can you at least verify what's going on in the pic? Is that thing in the picture her belly? Back?

I can confirm 100% that is her stomach. My mate told me she was force fed until she resembled a balloon more than a human. He said once she passed out, the man began pushing on her stomach, and it burst. I know its gruesome and vile.

Could actually be by chance and curiosity, it's hard to find links. There are websites that dont update frequently enough

Any medfags care to weigh in on this one?

Any good deep Chans still online?links?

Im not a doctor, but I do work as a nurse in the ER. If someone is used to eating incredibly large proportions, their stomach could technically expand and maybe in some very rare cases rip the skin on their stomach before their actual stomach bursts.

>weigh in
>500+ pounds
Sorry.

Why would the stomach bursting affect the skin? Wouldn't it just burst internally?

Get tor and go hunting

Even so, the stomach is located in the lower thoracic region of the mid section. Which means even if the stomach could expand, unless he was force feeding her a fuckton of water, there is NO WAY in hell that image is real.

>hay b look at this stuff I found on the hidden places that I'd like to show you on the normie internet

1) If you can't handle it stop fucking goingthere dunce mcgee

2) Are you straight fucking stupid? Do you have no life or friends? Did mommy not love you enough?

Yes, he's a fag

Correct. It would rupture internally, not burst. Your stomach is not a balloon.
>I'm not the ER nurse.

Any good leads to start with ?

Blood, death, guts, and violence.
I think we've covered everything.

Pussy

Thanks medfag. I'm rather into super fat chicks so this hit really close to home.

And just like that one of the more interesting threads on b dies.

Same thoughts

Bruh EXIF data can only tell you so much.
Anyone can wipe/change metadata, not to mention that some websites remove metadata entirely upon uploading.

Bump

There is something called deep paste you will find the link on google, its a green and black design. If you type in harry71 onion spider there will be a reddit thread discussing why its down, on that is a link for something called visitor which is a spider that lists sites, on that site under pastebins is deep paste with a very large link list, you have to skip through pages which is annoying but its the most extensive one I have found.
*Note the remaining chans seem to be heavily moderated so if your looking for dark content you wont find any chans with extremely dark content (stuff which is discussed on this channel) there still might be softcore cp pop up every now amd then. If you want the darkest stuff your gonna have to siv through pastebins, chans and hidden wikis. Pastebins are highly underated DO YOU HEAR THAT FBI!!!!!! GIVE MEH A JERB!

All of these are shit you want onion spiders and pastebins

Daisy isn't dead you retard she was rescued

So when people say daisy' destruction they aren't usually talking of an individual, he done a variety of content