knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WebOriginal/KeitAi
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fbi is still sleeping, go go go!!1!

Cousin logged onto her gmail via my comp, it for some reason saved and I didn't know. Going into (what I thought was) my Google pictures, stumbled upon various nudes of her. Fapped uncontrollably.

Post um user!

My wonderful bf doesnt understand just how bad my depression is.

Its been getting worse...i have days where i just want to sleep and cry.
My brains constantly trying to convince me to kill myself but luckily my anxiety kicks in and reminds m that im afraid of dying.
So its always back and forth...from being too upset to move to fast paced heart beating and hyperventalting.

My bf is the only thing that probably keeps me from really losing it.
He will help me through any sort of attack or depression i find myself in.

I should be happy but now my depression is attacking him.
I tell myself that i should die because im putting him through all my bullshit.
My brain literally is trying to make me distant from him.
He doesnt know that part...i fight it everyday because i know he helps me but my brain wants me to go away from him and bring me further down....i cant control it

I've been my 20-year-old wife since she was 12. I'm 15 years older than her.

Is this Sarah or Demerie? Sounds INSANELY like Sarah...although i know this is a common thing with many people.

Nope. Im not either of those people

Witnessed a ritualistic ganbang of the occult kind
I will never forget her screams

Good.

Do you take meds at all? Ever sought after a psychiatrist? That shit really helps.

I had a friend growing up who was brutally sodomized by two older hugs.

He was assaulted for 5 days before the police found him, imagine 5 days of thug rape... Over and over and over and over again.

He is now gay, and the reason why I think gayness is a mental disease and not a choice

Saw a UFO landing near two humvee vehicles in Arizona.
Defines army, and definitely human pilots.
Don't believe anything else you read, I saw it with my own eyes.

Human. Pilots.

Made a girl take heroin and then whored her out for money, she died of an od

>be me
>swap my dads meds by "mistake"
>dad have a heart failure
>dies after spending two days in a artificial coma

I was in that same position with my girlfriend for years. She had terrible depression, constantly telling herself that she'd never be truly happy, that she'd never really been happy. She'd constantly find fault with herself and go into these terrible funks where she'd retreat from everything and wallow in despair. It was hard to deal with, but she was worth it. Maybe you are too, I dunno. If you were her I'd tell you not to hide from me or use me to beat yourself up. I always just wanted to help her and know that there was never any reason to hide from me. That I was always on her side even when she wasn't on her own side. Which was often.

user, you on any meds? If not, don't be ashamed. Get a shrink, get medicated. If you've got a chemical imbalance that ain't just a state of mind, it's an illness just as sure as any other. And illnesses require medicine. Try to make things easier on yourself, and try to believe that you and your guy both deserve to be happy.

Frankly I feel dirty white knighting like this. I guess I sympathized a little too hard with your post. Feel free to disregard this drivel but remember, like you said yourself, you're not the only one suffering. You're worth a lot to someone even if it ain't yourself.

I dont take meds but ive been really wanting to. Im willing to take anything to feel just a bit normal at the moment.

I only have medicare so im not exactly sure if i can even see a psychiatrist. Id really love to though

Ive always been curious if smoking weed would help though.
In my area weed is easy to get.

Boring, fuck off.

i did a biological attack. wanna hear the story?

I thought Lil Wayne was wheezy. But Weezy is Wayne.

are u here? should i post it again?

Thank you!!

This is exactly why i believe being gay/tranny is a mental diesease.
Im not gay but my close friends are all part of the gay community and i can honestly say ive never met a gay man who didnt have some sort of sexual childhood trauma.

Even my best friend who is gay himself has told me he thinks his physcal abuse (not even sexual actually) by his stepdad growing up is what caused it.

And trannys are the most mentally ill...im sorry but to a sane person mutilating your own body to fit what you feel on the inside sounds absolutely crazy.

They talk about accepting who they are but theyre the biggest hypocrites because they couldnt accept the fact they were born with a dick/vagina.

get on the right meds and get on the right dose, it's amazing what it can do

Fucked my girlfriend's friend while she was away.

Thank you user. That actually made my heart flutter a bit.

Me and him and around eachother all day everyday and im just so afraid one day hes gonna be too tired to deal with it anynore and he will leave and i couldnt even blame him if he did. Hes never complained once about it all and will literally hold me for hours when he doesnt know what else to say or do.
Hes such a good person to me that it always just hurts to know im making him sad because im always sad...

But yea im not on any meds and honestly i really want to be. Im just poor and dont know if medicare could cover it

When I was 14 i took the v of a super cute 10yo girl, then were fuck buddies once in a while. she was an awesome little fuck toy

if you're medicare part D anti-depressants are covered. try this site and enter "Lexapro" as the drug (generic name for Celexa):
medicare.gov/part-d/coverage/part-d-coverage.html

i dont know how or why it happens but i have had sex with 3 of my girl cousins. yes i was attracted as fuck and i loved every second of it. i would do t again and i probably will when i see them again ;)

Watch ‘black dog of depression’ on YouTube. Show him.

I actually believe you. Cool if real.

faggot

I honestly have no idea what tier my plan is...sounds stupid but im really bad at adulting and never understood how my insurance worked...all i know is emergency visits and urgent care are free and i just go on the anthem blue cross site and type my name to see what doctors i can go to.
Last time i checked tho i didnt see any psychiatrists

Tricked my gf into sleeping with 3 black co workers.

i let the dogs out

Yes.

kek.

Is that her? How did you "trick" her into it?

>tricked

cucked.

Greentext

I didnt think i would think anything of it.
Now im here crying.

If i show him id rather him see it when we are apart and let him have his own space to fully understand it.

But thank you for this video...i feel like he understands me well but there are times where i feel he just views it as typcal sadness and doesnt quite get the depth of it all. Hopefully he could gain something from it

>having loving girlfriend
>she has an extremely hot but stupid best friend
>best friend has a breast surgery to get them bigger
>she became a 11/10
>goes to the gym regularly so she is fit
>bring up threesome idea cause i can't help it anymore
>gf refuses
>summer time we go to her beach house for a weekend
>they have no water so we fill up a barrel with water and let it in the sun to heat it up for us to take a bath after the beach
>barrel is not enough for 3 people so they go and get bath together
>my dick could crash diamonds
>after they were done we were sitting on the porch and i was giving a foot massage on my gf
>friend gave me her feet and said i want one too
>her pussy was showing under her loose booty shorts
>dick seriously hard
>was basically giving me a footjob at one point
>she noticed and was starring at me while my gf was on her phone
>Saturday night we get tipsy and my gf get hammered
>went back home and start making out with my gf infront of friend
>i said now or never and made my gf give me a blowjob infront of her friend
>she was not taking her eyes from it
>nod her to come near
>she comes and we start making out
>started deepthroating my gf
>and finger banging her friend
>then get my girlfriend to doggy and started fucking hard
>friend was telling me that she wants it like that too
>girlfriend came and fell asleep almost instantly
>proceed fucking her friend all the rest of the night
>came inside her 2 times and she swallowed once
>we never had anything like that again but i still fap to the image of her sucking my dick and her moanings

Yeah, ayys are a cover for USAP shenanigans.

Why you do this

I'm a pedophile

I started the Keit-Ai meme.

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

FINDS

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k

I'm painfully addicted to percocet. I'm currently on day 3 without. On the 15th I will get 175 percocet 7.5 mg and probably OD. I don't have much to live for. The amount of physical I was in when prescribed wasn't shit compared to the pain the addiction puts me in. Good fuckin times man.

Threadly reminder that it has been made into a wiki, a fanfic, a fictionpress story, a manga, a meme, a TV tropes entry, an anime preview, an anime episode, an honest-to-goodness anime movie that's Oscar considered, and a critically acclaimed box office success that's the highest grossing anime film of all time and approved by Shinzo Abe and Cool Japan, so stop talking about it.

keitai-project.wikia.com/wiki/Keit-Ai_Project_Wiki
fanfiction.net/s/7950479/1/Cellphones
fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
myanimelist.net/anime/32281/Kimi_no_Na_wa
forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2016/11/08/kimi-no-na-wa-makes-oscar-consideration-list-for-best-animated-feature/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-28/your-name-anime-film-earns-19.4-billion-yen-to-surpass-princess-mononoke/.109255
madman.com.au/news/your-name-wins-best-animated-film-at-the-los-angeles-critics-awards/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-17/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-china-of-all-time/.110044
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-12-19/shinkai-your-name-becomes-no.1-japanese-film-in-thailand-of-all-time/.110097
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-06/shinkai-your-name-film-opens-at-no.1-in-s-korea/.110606
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-01-05/shinkai-your-name-jumps-41-percent-in-box-office-from-last-weekend/.110671
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_anime_films
comicbook.com/anime/2017/01/16/kimi-no-na-wa-becomes-highest-grossing-anime-film-ever/
animetourism.lab-kadokawa.com/

Dude, help is out there. Please don't give up. If you're already 3 days out, keep that stretch up and go check into a rehab place. It's worth it my friend. I believe in you.

Shaggy Dramatically Reads Keit-Ai.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHfyLv6t5to

I am a highly immoral person.

I make up to 800 bucks each month extra in exchange for sexual favors for my patients.

That sounds hot as fuck. Share some stories.

I message Tons of girls and compliment them and make them all feel special just for nudes. Turns out they all seem to suffer from some kind of loneliness or depression.

was she hot

yes

My gf was raped before I knew her. She doesn't know I know, and she doesn't know I know her rapist. I exploit the issues she has as a result constantly and manipulate her in horrendous ways.

diamonds

How so?

Thank you, user. Unfortunately I can not afford treatment. I am poorfag with no insurance and little savings. I have been off the pills for days at a time and also weeks at a time, my want for those magic pills far out weighs my ability to stay clean. It's been 5 years and two back surgeries later and I just don't have the will or want to stop. OD seems to be my only end in sight.

I thought my nicotine addiction was bad.

Tried quitting due to costs. $80 a month!

I went 9 days. No real discomfort or cravings, but I felt so scatter-brained and unfocused. I relapsed 'cause I was fucking up in traffic and got in near-accidents.

Need nic just to function.

lol good one

I feel ya, user. I smoke two packs a day, sometimes more depending on how many pills I take a day.

try again user.

i was able to quit cold turkey
after years of a pack a day.

it's possible for anyone to do.
break out of the disgusting and money consuming habit.

When she dissociates, she will do anything and then not remember what she's done, or that she's done anything. Way better than roofies.

Yes it is.

>long distance gf of 3 years moves in
>I'm her first bf and sexual partner
>she's the dorky, shy naive type
>we live walking distance from my factory job
>90% guys there are black
>ghettoed out area etc
>gf walks up to see me on breaks.
>the area where I work has window to see her when she waits on bench.
>see black guys approach and flirt
>initially mad then festered into turn on
>3 black guys in particular consistently bother/flirt with her.
>on one occasion, a guy smacks her ass.
>she jumps away and is obviously uncomfortable/caught off guard
> bonnnneer then idea pops in my cuck Faggot head
> approach the bigger of the 3
>we'll call him big
>tell him I wanna watch them fuck her.
>acts like I'm crazy but he's into because she has holes and she's white.
>tell him that I'm gonna say they caught me clocking out and leaving and returning to clock out.
>you know where this is going unless your 5
> tell her the story
>she asks what I'm gonna do. I tell her they want to meet us.
>meet them at this dump/junk yard near an inactive plant adjacent to the rest of ours.
>they act the part. Terribly because they were black.
>she refuses and tells them something else instead.
>they set her straight and say I'm gonna lose my job and be homeless.
>she gives in.
>they get her to smoke a blunt.she refuses profusely and then caves.
>they are rubbing all over her and tell her to suck them off.
>she does
>can't believe my eyes and blood has rushed to my lower extremities.
>they bend her over against an old make shift couch that probably had piss stains from world war 2 vets
>try to get their dicks in her. Big is the first to try.
>he's hung and she yelps out in pain.
> he gets frustrated and forced it in
>they all take turns fucking her doggystyke
>nut in her.
> we leave and talk about it afterwards
>she tells me she loved and hated it.
>tell her I want to be there every time if we do it again

I have a gf but I keep fantasizing about meeting a guy and sucking his cock, what do i do? /b

Fuck dude :( god damnit. Well, I wish you the best and hope you can defeat your demons. Fucking hit me right in the god damn feels

I made out in bed with my estranged older half-sister the first day I met her

Meet a guy and suck his cock, duh. Seriously, I've sucked cock probably 50+ times (all the same guy) and it is glorious

>I went to a thai massage parlour once, got a decent massage
>Then she made a wank off gesture, asking if I wanted a happy ending
>Sure it was in a private room, even though I was afraid it was a ladyboy
>I guess she got horny as well, took out tits
>They looked very good, surely she's a woman
>Pretty good handjob as well
>She keeps saying stuff like 'good dick' 'very nice'
>Then asks: 'Wanna fuck'
>'Ok'
>She takes off underwear, thank god it's a woman
>Then rides my dick real good
>At this point I'm thinking of all the diseases she could give me, despite condom.. but it also feels really good for now
>Doesn't take long before I cum
>Got tested, nothing thank god.
>Was a bit sketchy but the best I've ever had.

same, we should suck eachother's cocks

just meet a guy on craigslist discretely, late at night, and make it a one-time thing
how long have you been with your gf?

2 and a half years soon.

do you live together?

im on the same boat. but i can never meet with anyone =(

nope, long distance relationship.

Not that hot to be honest. I did fuck some younger girls(14-16) and some women in their mid 40s.

But the paying ones are the grannies that want to be jizzed on or fistfucked. Or a paraplegic dude who is rich as fuck and wants to be jacked off once a week.

then you'll be fine, just meet a guy on cl or grinder at a time you know she'll be too busy to call.
I would recommend one of you moving to live with the other soon though, a ldr can only be maintained for so long before it starts to get too stressful, I was in the same situation

Fascinating. I am intrigued. How do you "break the ice" with a new client about your side services?

When I started working at 23yo, I developed a fantasy for teenage girls.
Thus, I was often trying to talk to random midschool / highschool chicks in public place.
Sometimes, I was even going out just for that purpose.

Most of the time, talking to girls that young resulted in an epic awkward fail.

But few times, I ended up being successful, and therefore dated / fucked several girls as young as 14yo.

The funniest thing is that it was usually the prettiest (and therefore more "open-minded") girls that ended up saying yes ... the uglies were just shit-scared by an older taller muscular dude they didn't know.

>14-16
y'all are going to federal "pound-me-in-the-ass" prison

age of consent is 14 in my country.

please tell me more about how having consensual sexual relationships with girls of legal age could send me to prison.

I have bought a spycam and im trying to find the best way to use it at my gf house. The bath room will be difficult but i can easily hide it in my any of my stepdaughters rooms (14 and 18)

Age of Consent ist 14 here too, dimwit.

Thank you user. Best wishes for you as well. Come back tomorrow and see my drug usage(with proper time stamps).

okay, I'll take your word for it, being from the US it's just weird to see people casually talking about fucking 14-year-olds

:(

That depends, one granny and the paraplegic guy had porn dvds all around their house and so i just asked whats up with this stuff.

Yeah and he said he regularly watches porn because he just loves it, but without moving his arms he can't jack off and he wouldnt want to order a hooker because he is somewhat famous so I jokingly said “how about we write it of as therapy, but that would be 300€ extra“ he stared me straight in the eyes and said okay. So every now and then we browse pornhub, i jerk him off and thats that

Will you be able to live with urself when you eventually get caught

Stole my ex's little sister's socks and panties. Sweetest smell in the world

Not a big deal here, especially when you go out partying here

What a waste of human being you are

where are you from?

Hot! Thanks for sharing. Any chance of her doing it again?

That's fucking incredible. You said earlier you were immoral, and maybe by some standards you are, but I don't personally think what you're doing is wrong. If you aren't coercing them into it or tricking them somehow, you're just exchanging your services for a fee. They're happy, you're happy, it's all good.

How young? Any pix of the socks?

Fucked my best friends girl only because he had told me she enjoyed anal.

12 back yhen
Yeh I made one recently

Don't get caught asshole