Celeb thread

Celeb thread
Celtic goddesses edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm English, and I want a proud Irish girl to make me lick her feet.

GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS

GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULSGINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS
GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULSGINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS!!
GINGERS HAVENO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS!!!GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS GINGERS HAVE NO SOULS!!!!!!

how old are you?

Need braless Irish titties

This should do the trick

Puffy Irish nips?!

Perhaps, they're lovely no matter what

She should just get em out for the lads

She's not like that. I bet she's a freak in private though

Interesting theory

We can never forget the Viking goddess!

Who is THAT

You know, all nice and proper in social settings, but once behind closed doors. Phew

I hope you mean a freaky freak

>all this smut being written about Sersha

You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

Right click and search google for image or whatever it says in your language
A sexual freak, getting all the improper thoughts and actions out of her system.
No smut, just hope and thoughts

Who let you outta Sup Forums?

With girls and boys?

I think she's more into the man pole, but I guess with a little alcohol a female partner isn't completely out of the question

Hope it's true

Come 9n we need more of her!

She isn't celtic is she?

wtf?

.... I actually have no idea

>Katheryn-Winnick
You can tell from the filename that it's a 13 year old jumping on the worst meme since milhouse

She plays a Viking? Like... I think that's as close to that she gets. Still hot as fuck tho

Hmm, have been here for years, never knew that if I marked something it would go into the reply. Guess that's what I learned today
true

I honestly cant even count the amount of times she's got me rock hard.

She's a good girl. Not some sex freak. If we have to imagine she's not pure, I'm sure she's a passionate, not overtly sexual lover but whose angelic body and features make you feel as though you're having a religious relevation with an angel.

Passionate and a freak are two sides of the same coin. Just need the right encouragement to bring out either side

Irish women are a fucking pain; the ultimate masters of nagging you and wearing you down over the most trivial shit.

Never heard this about Irish women, I'll take them off your hand if they're that horrible

>Katheryn-Winnick
That's not her. Can someone explain the origin of this meme please.

If you want my mum and two sisters, feel free

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
Say goodbye to girls that look like this.
The thing about the European and Asian blood,Europeans and Asians have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of regression of the Asian or European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european/ asian genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 60% 70% of their native population left.

This is genocide.

I know it isn't read for why her name is there.

The Andy Sixx meme is what millennials see as funny, then they try to pack on some greater meaning to what is literally shit posts.
How good looking are they?

fuck yes

Good Lord. Forgive me, but I would do anything to stuff my face in her ass with those beautiful legs propping it up for me.

I know the feeling

I guess okay, decent enough as far as a brother can judge these things.

love jojo's juicy ass

Yeah, I know it's difficult to judge that as a family member. As long as they aren't totally hideous I can go for it.

ill take them. always wanted to fuck a mom and her daughters

>swn throw large potatoes at your balls until they turn into pulp

Damn, name?

Reverse image search gives you the name right away. Learn to use it

Nigger

rihanna loves showing off that body

You guys shouldn't stop posting Saoirse.

Qt feet need a massage...

kys herman

je suis herman

Don't have a lot that hasn't been posted a bunch of times in these threads

I want to lewd you user

hnnnnngh

Sophia Rochie my friend

I don't know what you did but I tried and just got like 4 pages of Russian results with nothing in them

Well I've never seen this pic before, I like Saoirse in pigtails; more from this?

I am dadfu
Lewd me?

Just right clicked it and reverse searched it.

fuck those creamy legs drive me crazy. also is captcha being a bitch for anybody else?

these are lovely

Shit quality though, but haven't been able to scrounge up any in better resolutions

nope, not here