Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

gas her and cut her into small pieces to bury in different locations

I'm weak for girls in Chucks. I'd throw her down on the bed and make sweet powerful love to her all night long, til she couldn't walk right the next day

seek help, user.

Wrap her legs around me while i pump her full of sticky cum

Wwyd to slutty whore Becca?

only pic of her in chucks i got sadly. but damn, she looks tight. would bury my face in that ass.

I'm inclined to agree. How bout this chick I used to work/smoke with?

looks hot as hell as far as i can tell. i'm a sucker for girls wearing long socks. anything with less clothes and where i can see her face better?

Found a bikini pic of her, not many good ones of her face, hang on. And if you like girls in long socks I got a few for you as well

p hot. yea i'm waiting.
what do you think of pauline?

She cute. I'd date that. And here ya go, better one of colleen up close

yea pauline looks pretty damn good. colleen aswell though. i like that bratty look in her face, makes me wanna facefuck her.

pauline's hot and she know it. she needs to be stripped out of that outfit and fucked in the street for people to watch and join in on

she knows pretty damn well how hot she is and she would love getting abused like that.

Pauline is fucking hot, I'd rip that tight top off and cum all over those tits.

What do you think of Milly?

Colleen also has a hot cousin, and if you're a fan of girls in socks I've got good news for you

looks like she could be a fun rape and take all you want

pretty sexy. i want to rip off her top, tit fuck her and cum over her face

wwyd to abi?

More

not too fond of her makeup, but she looks hot nonetheless. reminds me of sasha grey. would tear a hole in her leggings and ravage her from behind.
damn i'd love having her grind that ass over my face while feeling her legs on my dick. where they from, somewhere around colombia?

One from her cheerleading days, a personal fave

wwyd?

I know Colleen has Trinidad in her background, and Domonique is mostly Italian. Anything else, your guess is as good as mine

i love how trashy she looks. if you have any more of her wearing long socks, post it.
got any slutty stories about them?

Anyone?

One story stands out. Was out with DOmonique after work one night. 2am, sitting in a park near her house. We'd had a few drinks, started cuddling and getting real close. Next thing, we're making out drunk, I got my arms around her. I sneak my hand up her shirt and tickle her, jokingly. She grabs my wrist and goes 'keep going', so I oblige. She tells me to pin her wrists and keep tickling her, so that happened. Eventually she wriggles out of her work pants, exposing her panties. I start tickling her belly and thighs, and she's laughing and moaning, giving me the 'Nala eyes' the whole time. Now alcohol is a memory-fucker but I'm like 90% sure I fingered her after that

sounds cute, almost too innocent for her looks. i would love to see how slutty she could get with enough alcohol.

So would I, friend. Alas, she's spoken for, for now. In the meantime, another hottie in nice socks, for you

She looks like one of those bitches who posts up about getting choked on Instagram, so I'd make sure she knows what it's like to be choked with my cock until she's close to passing out and repeat unless cumming

meh, colleen and domonique are way hotter, but thanks anyway.

Got one more for you then

Wwyd to my "innocent" ex?

damn, now that's a hottie. the plaid skirt makes it even better.
whaddaya think about alicia?

got a full body pic? what makes her so not-innocent?

Any ass pics?

rough facefuck while reaching down that top and groping her tits. Anything more revealing?

She's cute. Glad you like Jackie, it's her work outfit

Tell her those shorts look like shit. Remember how hot the low cut, short jean shorts used to be?

my girlfriend

r4r

Tear off her shirt, suck on her titties and bite on her nipples. Spread her legs, eat her pussy. Then it is a sloppy rough face fuck. After that I ram my dick up her ass, no lube. Fuck her while her screaming. Nut on her face and leave her there for my boys to take a turn.

holy fuck, i would drag her into the bathroom and fuck her so hard she wouldn't be able to stand anymore.
what would yall do to alicia?

In that position? So many dangerous dirty things, I'd push her head into the table and make her moan my name

Moar. I'll see if I can find more revealing stuff. Feel free to keep using her

she would love being turned into a fuckdoll. and jackie would love getting ravaged on the hood of that car so hard that it would get soaked in her juices.

Fuck her face with that necklace

i'd bend her over the table and tear down her dress to shove my dick into her pussy, groping her tits as i fuck her doggy

Spread her legs and have her ride my cock on the bed until i fill her with cum

Wwyd?

I'd like to berate her about looking like a whore in public, push some real shame into her. Then take her into some alley or something and smack her down, force her over my knee, and spank her slutty little ass cheeks until she's sobbing for mercy.

i would walk up to her with my zipper unbucle. then i jump and 720 spin kick her over in the bushz. when she is ask y i take off my pents and give her top rope leg drop from bro hulkhogan. she is now too reddy for me. she bite my luggage bery hard as i scream i am now shoot. then i die

Keep going, what else would you do to Jackie?

i would sit next to her, lay my arm around her shoulder and pull her closer to me, slowly sliding into her dress and groping her breast while kissing her. then i'd get bolder and let my other hand wander between her legs, feeling her wetness i'd get up and drag her into the bathroom with me, push her into a stall and get her on her knees to shove my dick balls deep into her throat. after facefucking her for a few minutes i'd lift her up, shove her panties aside and fuck her against the wall, making her scream through the whole club before giving her a fat creampie.

I would bend her over the soffa and fuck her tight pussy while pulling her hair backward so she would bent like a bow. After I finish I will take a piss on her face.

Would have her spread her leg for me really wide on that bed. She would present her puffy pussy and let me admire her woring it out until it is dripping in anxiety. Then I would fuck her pussy for a warm up, keep going until my coock is really lubed up and use herpussy juice as natural lube for her ass. Let her play with her cum and fuck her ass intense until puling my dick out and shooting my loa over her holes and chest up to some spurts in her face!

i would get her drunk and sit real close to her, then put her hand on my lap so she can feel my growing dick. seeing her get horny by this feeling i would get up with her and take her to the bedroom, throwing her onto the bed i would tear down her pants and bury my face in that ass and pussy, eating her out and getting her nice and wet before laying onto her and pressing my dick all the way into her asshole, ravaging her butt for a good 15 minutes before spraying cum all over it.

What would you do to my innocent friend in the red?

Beautiful. How about one of her friends?

Get her drunk bring her home and let my friends spit roast her. I'd watch then cum all over her face

Would lick that puffy cunt of hers which I am sure is finised with a nice landing strip. Would love to lick up as muich of hr juices and share them with her once wewere kissing. Then have her suck my cock nice and deep drooling all over her face with a mixture of spit and cum. Turn her around on all four and admire her perfect holes before starting to alternately pound them. Cum deep in her ass and have er pusg it out onto her hand and eat it up.

WWYD to Maya?

Hike up her dress and fuck her ass outside

Wwyd?

damn, i would grab her face and lead her to my lap, have her unbutton my pants and take down my boxers to reveal my cock, letting her lick and caress it till it grows to its full size, jerking and kissing and blowing it. after she has gotten it nice and wet, i would tell her to get up and hike up her dress over her ass, letting me admire her nice butthole as i shove my dick all the way into her pussy. i'd stick my thumb into her ass as i fuck her, getting harder with each thrust and making her scream through the whole house before cumming all over her back.
she looks like she can take a rough fucking. i'd grab her by her hair and force her on her knees, shoving my dick into her throat and fucking her, making her gag and spit all over it while slapping her lightly, getting her face nice and red. then i would drag her up on her feet, tearing down her dress and choking her while fucking her against the wall, listening to her moans and screams as i ravage her. i would proceed to push her on the table, getting off her shoes and sucking on her toes and licking over her soles as i plow her, cumming deep inside of her.

Well that took a different turn at the end. Glad to see you also appreciate a beautiful pair of feet. How bout her?

WWYD

same nigga who was into the socked girls before.
looks pretty tall, i'd love to fuck her standing doggy on a balcony and keeping her silent so nobody notices her getting ravaged.

She's average height I would say, but she owns a shit ton of heels. And I like that scenario, like it's happening outside of a banging party. Found a pic of her in nylons too

Total butterface, but I would titfuck. Those things are just begging to be released from that tight ass dress

if she wasnt tall enough i would just lift her up a little. i would also love to get her out of those heels and lick her soles wearing those nylons while fucking her brains out though.

tell her to get the fuck off my car

Cheating slut wife. Wwyd

You are my kinda guy. Have this old-ass pic from about 8-9 years ago, last day of senior year, found this gem on Gina's fb

She looks so cute. I'd like to force her to her knees and blow a load in her face.

i would spoon her while she lays next to you sleeping and pull her panties aside, sliding my dick into her wet snatch and fucking her slowly, holding her mouth shut to not wake you up but at the same time teasing her clit to force her to get loud. every few seconds i'd thrust really hard into her to get a lil moan out of her and after getting her worked up enough i'd just let go of her mouth and fuck her faster, without forcing her to keep quiet.
gina looks extremely fine, i'm more of a kneesocks/nylons type of guy though. or ballerina socks, damn these are hot.

Loving your style and how flexible your girl is. She would do her daily yoga and flexing naked in front of me because she knows that I like to watch when she does it. especially the exercises that stretch out her holes turn me on. At some point she would be bending over forward while being on her knees. This is when I would step behind her, pull her asscheeks apart and llick her asshole intensively and tounge it up. I would pull my cock out of my pants and turns her around so that she pleases it with her mouth. Slowly but steady she would go from sipping all the precum away to building it up to a hard and heavy cock. I wold turn her around gain and command her to spread her holes. She would obey and I woud use both holes at my exposition as I please. I would especially enjoy the look of her asshole working my cock as if it was trying to grab it and not letting go. Once close to cumming I would pull my cock bac out again, pull her aroiund by her hair and jerk my whole load across my face and in her mouth using my coc to wipe all the cum into her mouth afterwards and having her lick it clean.

How about these two?

Glad you like Gina. One more, girl I used to be friends with named Sam, and her cousin (name escapes me) on her back. And Sam used to have a shit ton of knee socks, but this is the only pic I have of her in a pair. Wwyd to her?

I'd be interested in smacking her face around a little extra, so she knows her place. Post more full body.

Nice! Fuck it! She is a cheating slut anyway. What else? Pic is her

she would love being used and abused like that, i'm sure of that.
i would take them both home, compliment them on their looks while setting my eyes on lefty. i can tell she's into me aswell, along with her friend. i'd grope them both and start kissing them, getting them worked up as i grab their asses. then i would undress lefty, laying her on the ground and proceeding to eat her pussy, telling her friend to make herself useful. she'd then undress aswell and sit on lefty's face as i eat her out. i would then proceed fucking lefty, playing with her clit and her tits as she eats out her friend, shooting a giant load up her womb and dragging her friend down to clean my dick up and eat that cum out of her friends pussy.
i would tell her cousin that we'd need to do something real quick and drag her to my house, not playing around much and just throwing her onto the bad, wildly making out with her. i'd get rid of her clothes and make her sit on my face 69 style, fucking her skull as she tries to get my full length into her throat, groping and massaging her socked soles while she grinds her pussy and ass on my face. i'd then proceed to shove her feet into my face as i fuck her deeply, cumming all over her belly in the process.

I know that girl - I seen her in ma dreams

i'd wake her up with a loud smack on her ass, turning her cheek red and asking her where her husband is. she'd groggily tell me he's downstairs, so i'd tear down her pants and shove my rock hard dick directly into her hungry pussy. she'd let out a muffled moan as i'd pull her hair and lift her head up, fucking her deeply and telling her what a dirty whore she is. she'd agree, screaming that she's a dirty slut, moaning loud enough for you to hear as i fuck her harder and harder, my balls smacking against her tight snatch, soaking the whole bed with her juices. as she screams what a rotten whore she is i'd unload all over her back.

Magnificent. I always appreciate meeting a kindred spirit.

having some fresh, socked feet (that dont smell like shit) in your face while fucking a girl is fucking goat. makes me nut in no time at all

What a cute little girl, with such a tight looking ass. I wish I just had her around at home to regularly force over my knee and discipline until she's broken in submission and obedience.

Remind me too much of an ex, I'd probably slowly ruin her life and break into her home misplacing stuff and leaving notes from the perspective of being written by herself. hehe xd

What would Sup Forums do to my girls ass?

Eat it

i would kneel behind it and eat it like groceries, bending her over the bed and spreading her cheeks, tonguefucking her pussy at the same time

wwyd to my gf's tits? do you like them?

wwyd to my cheating ex

Should I keep posting more