R8 me Sup Forums

R8 me Sup Forums

send pinis and testisels pls

fag lefties are so emotional. Guarantee this will not effect the internet in any significant way and all you pussies will move on

Chairman Pai genuinely sounds like a comic book super-villain name.

you look like a turd squeezed out of the ass of a verizon executive

Sounds like the name of a chinese dictator responsible for the genocide of millions.

God damn he has such a donkey smile.

...Mao?
I guess, since they're both Asiatic and three letters.

Corporate shill scum.

You did a good job
Enjoy being the campaign promise of the beast president to fucking fix your ass

Is he our guy

Kanye 2020

That's what I'm saying man somebody is going to pick this up for attention if it makes it more then a week

yeah bro I know what you're saying

He's Canadian. Retard.

And begin with Chairman

You look like you shit in the street

Hahaha holy shit I just read that Canada isn't affected by this
Thank God I live in Canada

FCC's president is Indian

a wellbehaved and dressed nigger
10/10

The r8 feature is $5.95 through your ISP.

You do realize this isn't a partisan issue, right?

>$5.95
he doesnt have $5.95

lets laugh at him guys

for the moment it is because none of the implications are real and it triggers the SJWs, plus some few rightards as well, but a lot more of the S JAYS, so it is partisan

If you think the implications are not real, you don't really understand the issue.

I wasn't aware that not wanting to get fucked by your ISP was a Social Justice issue.

Seriously...I invite you to like, read an article about what is about to happen. The best case scenario is that the internet becomes the insurance industry, divvied up to oblivion at the state level with regulations and standards changing from state to state. The worst case scenario is that you end up having to buy cable type packages for your internet while the government provides ZERO incentive for ISPs to actually improve their infrastructure.

If anyone thinks this is actually going to improve your internet service in anyway, you are completely ignorant of how those companies currently work.

The irony is that a lot of this is about skirting responsibilities placed on the industry by the government to actually improve. So have fun with your shitty substandard copper fed internet for the next 20 years while the rest of the world passes the US by.

way to broadcast to the world that you base your opinions on whether or not it will make some other group upset. This is the peak of your insight and motivation, you should probably kill yourself and spare us all

if this is true then why haven't the internet been like this before? before 2015? this is just fearmongering, everything is fine

plus the costs for these services are exponentially rising, so it is expected that theyd have to charge more in one way or another, there is no free lunch, few more years of this and it would be unsustainable, nothing u cant do on the price side of things

>rest of the world passes the US by.
i am the rest of the world, and as infrastructure advances (at turtle steps) similar actions will have to be adopted

why wouldnt i
this is hilarious

yea... no

because it is a sign of low-intelligence, that's why. Smart people build opinions internally, based on merits of an argument. Of course, this is something else you don't understand.

π/10 lol XD

NN existed before 2015. It was de-facto law of the lands, a "gentleman's agreement." That changed when providers started to break the de facto rule, by trying to control which content someone sees. This led to 2015 NN law, to nip that in the bud before it picked up more steam.

Now, it will pick up steam again. Providers will cherry pick which information they want to you see, based on their own internal business/political incentives.

Retards like you sit there frothing at the mouth, lapping it up, then trying to rationalize (to yourself) that this is a good development.

Fascist Scum bag. You will burn in hell with all of your Republican hypocritical
Christian friends.

Mein Neiger.

there isnt even anything to argue, it is just triggering, the market, and specially the tech market works better deregulated, and they got it repealed this easy because all their concerns are real, they werent arguing about controlling information but showing actual numbers, thats why they got it done, everything people is political like this i dont even care, none of this is going to happen, besides maybe, price increase, but i dont live in the US so i dont care, for me the internet will stay as it has always been

Yes, he is.