Who else regrets having kids?

Who else regrets having kids?

Other urls found in this thread:

bigthink.com/rightly-understood/the-secret-to-marital-happiness-dont-have-kids-or-have-lots-of-them
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I strongly dislike my wife

Nah, would've loved it, not to mention have been waaaaaaay better dad than me -2.0

i don't regret my kids ... but my girlfriends 12 yr old boy has a problem lifting the seat to piss... hence he pisses all over the seat also he gets shit on it.... and i'm trying to potty train my children so wtf... this fat fucking 12 yr old is 230lbs and won't stop eating completely disrespects his mother never does anything he's asked and smells like shit all the time because he hardly bathes... she won't let me beat him so theres no way to fix him.... and theres more but to much to type.... i think i'm gonna ditch the g/f

has he started to masturbate yet?

just some follow up on fatty fatty 12yr old fuck tard... he still sleeps whith his mommy when i'm at work at night... i can't stand this as it stinks up my bed... he has no friends and when his 17 yr old sister goes out he cries like a cuck bitch because he didn't get to go out with her...

>She won't let me beat him so theres no way to fix him

You really think beating people solves behavioral issues?
That's the definition of retarded.

>having two daughters
>love them both

he has a baby dick and balls... he sprays piss everywhere because he has to "pull" his thing out to pee... i doubt hes jerking it because he seems to have a pituitary problem

Twins?
Tight.
Threesome.

I kinda wish I didn't force them to have to live. I fucking hate life so much but at the time things were better but now I see how bad life is it makes me hate myself even more.

he seems " all there" my cousin is retarded... my son is autistic... this behavior seems born of laziness... its very frustrating... he waddles everywhere if you ask him to do something he whines and bitches and goes as slow as possible.... but he's not.... stupid i guess is the word... he's just lazy

high five

Well he's also in the initial stages of puberty so there's going to be some volatile behavior that reflect his changes in neurology.
I'm not saying enable the behavior, but children are like cats. Punishment doesn't really work, it just causes the behavior to manifest itself in different ways.

All children need beating its only work for allof human history

This is joke. Funny. Almost got me.

yes i've noticed this the more i say stop the worse it gets... i just never behaved this way when i was that age nor did all my brothers.... i've never seen such grotesque sloth and glutenous behavior

agreed...

You just need to encourage good behavior instead of being fixated on punishing bad.

Get the fuck outta there dude. No pussy is worth dealing with that shit. Unless you got something going on the side with the sister *wink*wink

hes fat, that's why he's lazy. Which makes him more fat.

I assume you're a lazy fucking fat ass as well otherwise you'd put his fat ass on a diet and make him play sports to fix that shit.

i'll give that a shot and i hope it works but goddamn.... now with regard to pituitary disorders... his sister was born with like .... no definition in her... pubic area.... aparently the dr prescribed some estrogen creme to develop it... which helped and she's fine but i really believe some kind of developmental disorder runs in their family...

I have a 14 year old daughter, I always though she would be different than other teenagers.
nope still mopey and annoying, started calling me and my wife by our first names. hope it passes soon.

mom won't let me... i'm not fit... but i'm not obese either... i'm a good average...

my parents do.

uh... you've seen the sister dude but no i aint hitten that crazy bitch...

It usually will, especially since you aren't the child's biological father, so punishing him will just cause him to classify you as "dickhead step-dad" that he'll just avoid and never respect. Feel free to be stern or whatever, but getting angry at the little shit shows a lack of emotional stability on your end, and they're going to feed off that. So always remain level when dealing with them, otherwise that fat sack of fuck is going to launch your ass from the other side of the see-saw.

>Punishment doesn't really work, it just causes the behavior to manifest itself in different ways.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read. Ever. Punishment absolutely does work, but it works in tandem with the punishment fitting the crime and the punishment being smart and not over retarded shit.

Like, how do I put it? There's this common repost in rage threads where some guy get's his computer taken away from him because his mother is a cunt and plays favorites. The punishment she's doling out to the guy doesn't work because anyone with a pulse can see the she he's enduring through is shitty and unfair.

OP's son is entitled. You break entitlement with hard work. If the kid is going to be a cunt he's going to be hardworking cunt.

So you think your weak behavior is going to change shit?

You not even fighting me shows you don't have the balls to be a good dad. Your first line of thought to fix a lazy fuck is to beat him. If your girlfriend won't let you be a role model for a soon to be another walmart employee on a powerchair too fat to stand, Why bother?

Otherwise you're as lazy as the rest.

All the snowflake fags appeared when the beating stopped

I've genuinely thought about if I had a kid with downs or something and I think I would murder it if my wife didn't abort.

>That's the most retarded thing I've ever read.

It is the one driving force behind recidivism in the US, and why European rehabilitation facilities have proven much more effective.
To state a cliche, it's exactly why Prohibition only caused an underground market to flourish.

>But works in tandem with the punishment fitting the crime and the punishment being smart and not over retarded shit.

Somewhat, if you want to be petty and do something for a karmic exchange, like eye for an eye or whatever then you're still going to cause a vicious cycle wear you're attempting to induce a fear-based submission. If you want authentic respect for your position in the household, this is not the way to do it.

>You break entitlement with hard work.

Not necessarily, even the most hard working people can be entirely entitled. See: Veterans.

I'd leave honestly, they know months in advance if the kid has it.

Yeah this too

You are talking about adults not children.

Me in the future.

>I believe prisoners should still be raped, and that people should still be hung or flayed.

Nice barbarism, snowflake.

Will never have them so don't regret.

I knew this one kid thought that would take a shit but no flush. I found the turd in my toilet. Also there was no paper. Like wtf. Who takes a shit and doesn't wipe?

YOUR MOTHER, MOST LIKELY.

>For 99% of the human race every single living person was unapologetically, atrociously violent and retarded.
>The first generation after we stop beating kids contains the biggest collection of genius level humans ever seen in a single generation.
>But we also have to deal with SJW's and sociopaths.

DEUS VULT

The mentality is more or less the same.
Encouraging positive behavior is always more beneficial than punishing bad one, usually because the only reason for punishment to occur is to compensate for the parents feefees being hurt by the child. Parents are to be stronger and more understanding than that.

Punishing your child in the heat of the moment is a lack of emotional control, and therefore poor parenting.

Punishing your child in a cold, calculated way is psychotic and petty, not to mention counterproductive. Also poor parenting.

>genius level humans
The fuck you talking about? Millennials are the dumbest people in ages.

>Veterans
>Entitled
I mean, if I fucking nearly got my face blown off to protect the interests of my government, I'd expect a couple of hand outs in return.

The keyword for punishment is balance, you don't fucking scream at them when you have a bad day or they get annoying, because then it removes the impact of real punishments.

Like when SJW's call everyone a nazi to the point it doesn't mean shit anymore and people do it just to piss them off. Kids do the same shit.

Kids need to be sometimes sternly punished and made aware of why what they did is wrong. Otherwise they'll grow up killing cats and thinking their problems are other people's dilema's instead of something they need to work themselves to fix.

When they become teenagers you need to find the fine line of allowing their adulthood they cherish so much to be humored. And also keeping them in line without disrespecting their naive and retarded lines of thinking.

I got the old snip snip so i'm currently firing blanks and blaming my wife's shitty eggs

As do I, but I'm really showing you how flimsy the word "entitled" is in this day in age.

checked

That's the best shit I've ever heard

Holy fuck user you're a genius

CHEKKD BACK

(You)

>Oh look at me I'm a tough guy on the internet. Hurr durr masculinity goes as far as I can cock slap.

I used to be a fat lazy fuck and one day my dad set down two bowls full of sugar and lard in front of us and shouted "eat up if you just want to sit inside all day." One day he took me out on the boat and started whipping me with a towel because I beat him in video games while my brother was hanging out with some girls. I got fit to lose enough weight to suck my dick. I'm not having kids just because I want his stupid fucking bloodline to end. I'm glad we can express our opinions openly on this site. If that user wants to deal with fatty boom boom I suggest he takes someone else's advice.

lucifer confirmed

Will never regret having kids.

But getting married? Hell yeah.

>I have a daughter
>She's the light of my life.
>Probably would have killed myself if I didn't have her.
>Her mom is a fat useless cow whom I am currently only fucking for the sake of making another child.
>No ragrets

You are literally retarded.

Long ago, my little brother once burnt his finger on the stove top because he defiantly refused to listen to my mom when she told him to stop dicking around near it. Now, she didn't punish him, but he did experience a punishment for not listening -- a burn on his finger -- which is what a punishment is: a negative consequence for an action. Now if what you're saying is true, that punishment doesn't work at all, then why did my little brother stop dicking around the stove top after that incident?

Because he didn't want to experience that consequence for his actions again.

You're just flat out wrong. Demonstrably wrong when you say punishment doesn't work.

>It is the one driving force behind recidivism in the US, and why European rehabilitation facilities have proven much more effective.

Not what we're talking about, shitheel. Besides, the diving force behind the US prison population is drug crimes, of which the laws surrounding are pretty fucking stupid. I remember Reefer Madness. I know people fucked over for MJ. No one being honest with themselves felt the punishment for breaking those laws that way were fair and you know it.

>Somewhat, if you want to be petty and do something for a karmic exchange

It's not about karma. It's about actions having consequence -- like life has consequences.

>Not necessarily, even the most hard working people can be entirely entitled. See: Veterans.

Please find the nearest rake and go fuck yourself with it.

>

>Please find the nearest rake and go fuck yourself with it.

Which end?

The first two sentences don't really say much so I'll avoid them and start with the third.

>Kids need to be sometimes sternly punished and made aware of why what they did is wrong. Otherwise they'll grow up killing cats...

Most definitely a slippery slope and extremely difficult to verify in case studies, since a lack of punishment doesn't necessarily mean consistent over-appraisal, which is largely how narcissism develops in a child, along with, paradoxically, emotional neglect.

You can tell them, no, don't do that, it's wrong, but that's not punishing them as much as it is informing them. You can then, reasonably speaking, explain to them why exactly it is wrong, and foster critical thinking skills this way instead of... sending them to time out where, especially when their brains are developing, actually don't have the capacity to fluidly understand social behavior to the extent that we do. They will be responding for the most part emotively rather than rationally.

As for teenagers, well, good fucking luck with controlling them at all, because you won't be able to without becoming a strict, psychotic fuck who will just end up fucking them up later in life anyway.

At that point your best left for counsel rather than an authority figure.

Not me. Had two girls. Get to see
more poontang now than ever before as one of them is now having sleepovers and those pyjama shorts really don't cover much

You realize fatty fat kid op wanted to beat his kid right? And I made fun of that notion and called him fucking lazy for wanting to do it. And told him to take the kids out for sports or clubs.

But you saw masculinity and it hurt your feelings as you got flashbacks.

Sorry I triggered you to the point you couldn't finish reading.

All of my friends who have kids regret it. Only say it when they're super drunk but it's easy to tell.

>usually because the only reason for punishment to occur is to compensate for the parents feefees being hurt by the child.

1. You're wrong, that's not the only reason punishment occurs.

2. Your propositions can be equally reversed to "prove" encouragement is shit
Example: "Doling out punishment is always more effective than encouragement, usually because the only reason for encouragement is in the form of cake and parents only do it to get their kids to shut up for 5 minutes."

Guess what? Shitty parents can punish for a child for shitty reasons. Shitty parents can reward children for shitty reasons. That doesn't mean punishment or encouragement are bad tools for in a parent's toolbox, it means shitty parents are shit -- as is your advice. Please stop talking.

You don't scream at kids because that sets off their fight or flight mechanism. They will experience pain, and unless they are told directly it wasn't something they did will blame themselves. If the yelling continues they'll adapt toba sense of learned helplessness.

You get a child too terrified to make decisions because being wrong will lead to more pain.

both

>it's not about karma. It's about showing actions have consequences

This always strikes me as an odd examination of human behaivior. I'm all for non violence and when people disrespect me I kind of count on them running into a psycho who won't take their shit. I remember when my parents would punish me for stupid reasons and I thought it was unjust. Now I'm in the real world and psychos and institutions still punish people for dumb stuff. I wonder if it's a vicious cycle. If we don't establish fair and balanced justice then we are left teaching and propagating the fact that people who feel entitled to power will punish on a whim. Sure actions have consequences but a lot of those consequences are the result of the feelings and intuitions of ignorant mothers and mother fuckers.

Tl;Dr they wouldn't have those consequences if people were just and civil

Both ends.

Because that is a different form of punishment. Yes, he learned not to touch the stove, but the stove is not a person, he can't form social bonds with them. There is no exchange of power between him in the stove other than the heat transferring through his skin cells past a tolerable rate.

So let's humanize this interaction, since we're talking about human interaction and not human-stove. Yes, actions have consequences, but these consequences vary by whoever is administering them. A human will always burn their finger on a stove, no matter what, it is an objective fact of reality. A human can also be executed for homosexuality in certain parts of the globe.
According to you, this is entirely justified on the basis that "actions have consequences."

The underlying factor here is reason.

>The driving force behind the US prison population is drug crimes.

Recidivism is return rate. Not the general population.

>It's about actions having consequences

Yes and so... these people being thrown into jail for years for weed is... okay then?
Because actions have consequences, right?

Are you sure I'm the retarded one here?

>Go fuck yourself with it

I don't have an anus.

The girl I almost did it with back in highschool, as compared to the several I did do.
Something told me she was insane.
20 year highschool reunion. She was on her 4th divorce and 4th child, one with each ex.
She was telling everyone how bad all her ex-husbands were, and she had to get rid of them shortly after giving birth to each child.
Everyone but her saw the obvious problem was her, and a distinct need for loss of custody and confinement psychiatric hospital.
Was glad I wasn't the-other-guy, her 1st husband was a classmate (who didn't show up for the reunion).

>I don't have an anus
Roflol

You are going with cases instead of life experiences, looks like you try to raise your children if you have any at all via reading and listening what other people have to say.

And at some point unless your child follows those nice little rulebooks and studies you so seem to like, you will have to punish them at some point.

And what did I say sending them to time out, I said when you punish them you tell them why. The punishment is me lecturing them without yelling, you probably wouldn't call that punishment but that's schematics and I think it is.

What point did I say control the teenagers? I said respect their cries for attention. But if they are smoking pot or drinking in the house I seriously hope you don't sit down like a cuck with your wife and go "well honey, we better get them therapy.

It's okay man. I'm sorry I got triggered and went into rage mode. I think sports and clubs would be a great place to start. Things definitely started to turn around after I joined football. I hated it and quit after two years but it improved some aspects of my life and gave me the skills to get fit on my own afterward. Why did you call him out for not fighting you?

I post an example where there was no human or institution exerting a punishment on my little brother and how the burn on his finger was a consequence of his stupid actions, and yet instead of listening to that you decided to go on an unrelated tangent about people who go on powertrips and how powertrips are bad.

Y'know what user? You're right. Powertripping is bad.

It's not the fault of the tool for the tool being misapplied.

>That's not the only reason punishment occurs.

Yes it is, we only define behavior as "bad" because it elicits a negative emotional response, so we use punishment to compensate for it.

>Your propositions can be equally reverse to "prove"

No, it isn't, mine's also backed by statistical data.

Right, but now we have to define what shitty reasons are and the like instead of you just saying it blatantly like there's any substance behind it whatsoever, when there actually isn't.

>Please stop talking.

I'm being quite sensible. Did you parents strike you when you were young? I imagine this is why you have anger issues you're displacing onto me. It's quite alright, I don't do that.

Did you read that in a book?

Not arguing screaming at kids is good for them nor did I ever said punishments involved screaming. However you say this as a matter of fact.

MY experience when I got yelled at everyday for stupid shit? I rebelled, I started doing shit because I resented, I got angry, I lashed out on others. There wasn't helplessness just rage.

So I'd agree yelling at kids is wrong, but I also say your matter of fact definitions of why it's wrong is horseshit.

>This motherfucker watched a kid pull out their dick and pee
>Or the mom did if user heard that but still
>Absolutely disgusting

schematics KEKEKE. I think maybe you meant semantics, not schematics, which are basically blueprints and in the context makes no fucking sense at all. If you are going to debate someone, please at least use words that you can spell and understand the meaning of.

>Your words are invalid because you made a typo

>not debating, debunking, or anything else because of a word you obviously knew I used in context was spelled wrong.

Now you're just fucking pitiful

I fucking do, OP. I’ve posted this thread before to no avail. You can talk to me about it. I get it.

Personal experience.

Almost everyone who has kids but less tgan 4 kids.

bigthink.com/rightly-understood/the-secret-to-marital-happiness-dont-have-kids-or-have-lots-of-them

I have three sons. I'm 29. Never used protection in my life, like the thrill of it. They have destroyed me as a personality, I'm now a shell of my former self, dedicated to be a walking ATM machine for my wife and best dad in the world™ for my sons.

I want to have an affair, but I work from home and never go out. Too afraid of using internet dating, leaves a trail of evidence.

Cause he gave up, which indicates he gives up when he has a disagreement with his girlfriend and any problems associated with his kid.

Just shows he has a lack of a drive yet still complains about it and it irks me, and shows he doesn't really care about the kid.

Sure in the example there was no human interaction but then you used it to justify punishment. I wasn't attacking your position I was just expressing my own. It honestly seems like we agree more than we disagree user. Our rhetoric seems pretty heated and if I have contributed to that I'm sorry. I'm glad we can agree that power tripping is wrong.

Let me ask you this. How was your relationship with your parents?

I just wait till the wife is gone, give my kid some toys and do FUCK loads of non -intrusive drugs, then ride it out. Kinda my weekend.

This is usually what I hear about parents who try to justify their lack of ability to parent.

They say here, you try tough guy.

Which is basically admitting to me "Yes, I'm an unfit parents, please take care of my child for me, because I obviously lack the tolerance to do so myself."

Study child psychology, please, especially since you a raising a being with the potential to be an quantum physicist or a serial killer.

>When did I say something to time out.

I assumed that's what you considered a "balanced punishment."

No, I wouldn't considered lecturing to be punishment. It isn't fun, but it isn't intended to elicit a fear-response. That's all punishment is designed to do.

>Well honey we better get them therapy.

No I fully plan on them getting wrapped up in drugs and will just be there if they happened to get into a bind, but if they are old enough to make their own way, I will be forced to pull the plug, unless it becomes a life-threatening addiction.

>Non sourced material and "studies" stated as absolute fact.

You're definately an SJW cause you argue like every other Tumblrina passive aggressively attacking my topic without ever defending your own arguments.

All I said is it was based on my personal experience.

I take regular trips to Amsterdam to my bachelor friends, smoke excessive amounts of weed and do cocaine. They always have some girls over, but they're all disgusting pigs and well below my standards, so I chicken out.

My parents

There is a difference between a typo, and replacing one word with a completely different word that 100% changes the meaning of the entire statement. Dumb people shouldn't argue.

Here here user. That is an excellent appoach to take. If he isn't up for the responsibility he should remove himself from the situation. Agreed. That behaivior irks me aswell. Not to go on about my dad again but he ditched his girlfriend with two little brats because they were spazzes and he didn't know what to do or care to learn. Looking back I'm proud of him for that. I always wonder how those kids turned out.

I'm not even the user you were arguing with friend, but I'm sure you are too stupid to realize that as well.

i dont have kids and dont regret nothing.

It's really funny how you try to throw in some jabs while pretending to be smart and civilized.
You think I beat or yelled at my kids. It's funny how you make assumptions.

But when your 5 year old kid smears shit on the wall, you don't go "hey billy um, well that's pretty artsy and you do you, but i read a book saying that it might be better to not do that ok?"

My kids graduated college and actually like their jobs and can actually use a hammer and nail if something breaks.

I guaranfucking tee yours are going to resent you. Mostly for being a passive aggressive twat who couldn't make a single decision for their kids.

>dont regret nothing
So you do regret something?

We're not talking about justifications for punishment yet. Your initial charge is that punishment doesn't work, that it'll just have the adverse behavior manifest in new and different ways. My example of my little brother burning his finger on the stove top, an example that didn't have a human doling out a punishment, demonstrably proved your claim false. Your weak attempt to draw a "justification" for homosexual executions is nothing more than a move of the goal post with a dash of red herring.

You say punishment doesn't work. I say it does -- that's the debate we're having here.

"b-b-but user. Homosexuals being put the death in the 3rd world is bad!" It sure is, but doesn't that threat of punishment probably make gay people in that shithole of the world think twice? Probably -- lending weight to the notion that punishment actually works.

See, that's the problem with your stance, you should be giving me examples of punishment having no effect, and you're not and I think it's because you know you don't have any ground to stand on.

>Recidivism is return rate.

You have 3rd grade level reading comprehension. I'm well aware of what the word "recidivism" means.

So on to justifications, since you want to bring them up so badly. You say encouragement is the best. Well what if the "encouragement" the parent is giving to their kids is in the form of feeding them soda day in and day out? They just love their kid so much, can't say no, so they just have a fridge filled with the shit. You think that's good parenting? Or how about the encouragement of politicians to sell out to corporate interests by taking tons of monetary donations to their campaigns? Is that good? No. None of it is. Evidently though, using your logic, because encouragement can be twisted to bad ends evidently encouragement should never ever be used in parenting. One must jump to the other extreme and only harshly punish their kids.

The answer is encouragement AND punishment. Balance.

please for the love of god dont reproduce, the gene pool is fucked as it is

I have to agree with this, being the child of parents who refused to give punishments for anything. My older brother got away with literally fucking anything, which was basically telling me "go do whatever the fuck you want, even if we want to, we cant logically punish you after we did not punish your older brother"

People need consequences for their actions or they turn out to be 30 year old jobless failures that are just waiting for society to collapse or 100% depressed working a job they do not care about.

PS I'm actually less of a failure than my brother as far as knowledge, but because of how I was raised, I cannot bring myself to apply it for some reason.

PPS any advice you could give me would be appreciated.